Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Knower
I need clarity

I am having major issues with the tenant upstairs whose related to my landlord and she has been causing trouble and being loud. I throw my 10 pound weight on the floor because I donít want to have to jump because the house is old. Anyways I had a dream she was louder than usual and when I threw the 10 pound weight down it just broke. I found myself playing with this dumbbell and trying to make noise with it.. I donít know how to interpret this because this person gets under my skin making this personal. I had a conversation with God in my prayers and then I dreamt this. Help needed. Thx all!♥️
Old 19-07-2018, 12:10 AM
Knower
I guess I wanted it to mean that I won’t have to throw them down anymore if they break??? I thought I heard she was going to move but that would be too good to be true..
Old 24-07-2018, 05:01 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I am somewhat confused, if the tenant lives upstairs what is the point of throwing a weight on the floor in retaliation? Either way, in regards to your prayer and then the later dream I believe that God was telling you that the way in which you have chosen to deal with the situation is at best self destructive.

"Do not return evil for evil or insult for insult, but giving a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might inherit a blessing." 1 Peter 3:9

I prefer solitude and so I am sympathetic to the idea that people, neighbors can be very annoying but we are called to love them the way we have been (and are) loved by God. Perhaps it is true that your neighbor is detestable and you have done nothing to deserve this situation that you find yourself in but you are given a choice as to how you respond within the situation that is not eternal and will eventually pass.

"2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when you encounter trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4 Allow perseverance to finish its work, so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1-4

So while it may be a difficult situation I would say to consider it an opportunity to grow in patience, love, kindness and forgiveness. Good luck!
Old 30-07-2018, 06:42 AM
Knower
Thanks Lucid
I throw the weight down because it bothers upstairs. I am dealing with a bad neighbor who has bad intentions.