Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-07-2018, 02:32 AM
Knower

Free Chakra Healing

I'm looking for 9 people to do practice chakra readings and healings...

Group A:OPEN. 3 Readings I will be using just intuition and information from guides/angels to heal and guide you for healing. Distant reiki healing.

Group B:OPEN. 3 Readings I will be using tarot cards+oracle to inuitively read and to give you advice on healing.

Participants: Botticella22,

Group C:OPEN. 3 I will just be using intuition to read and crystals to heal all chakras; I just got crystals for each of the 7 major chakras to use to focus in on healing myself and others-never attempted before but surely alot of fun ^ ^

Please note that most of my healing will consist of advice for your afflicted chakra(s) I will do my best to provide energy healing but aligning them is more of a journey in self discovery imho. :)

If you are interested in a reading and healing please respond below. I am VERY new to this I started getting flashes of chakra colors when reading for my tarot clients and talked about this with them and found alot of really fascinating information confirmed by them. I also have done energy healings on people I love which seemed to work beautifully though I did not tell them I did it. :P I'm curious if this will work with anybody even people I havn't met.

I'm looking to practice with these 3 techniques and find my strength in which works best for me. I will be doing the readings all throughout the upcoming week (8th-15th) Please let me know if you'd like it posted or pmd. If you want to be included all I ask for is you to give me genuine feedback; whether it was accurate or not and why, and I will let you know the day I will conduct distance healing...

Please select group a b or c and let me know that you will return feedback. A pm'd picture of you or your first name, general location, and birthday will likely help alot. Thanks!

Last edited by paperw1ngs : 08-07-2018 at 05:17 AM.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:42 AM
Experiencer
Sure!

I'd like to try Group B and for it to be private messaged so I can give you a more thorough feedback. I will PM you my first name, general location, and my birthday.

Thank you for offering readings to practice with! :)
Old 08-07-2018, 05:16 AM
Knower

Of course, sounds great. I've added you to the list and I'll send you the reading sometime during the week. You're welcome, I'm happy to do it.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:51 PM
Knower

blossomingsoull97 added to group a! All groups still open!
Old 10-07-2018, 11:37 PM
Seeker

I'm game for the first one.
Old 10-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Knower

Sure! Adding you as well, just pm the picture link or details! Thanks! :)

Group A:OPEN. 3 Readings I will be using just intuition and information from guides/angels to heal and guide you for healing. Distant reiki healing.

Participants: blossomingsoull97, MHz045

Group B:OPEN. 3 Readings I will be using tarot cards+oracle to inuitively read and to give you advice on healing.

Participants: Botticella22,

Group C:OPEN. 3 I will just be using intuition to read and crystals to heal all chakras; I just got crystals for each of the 7 major chakras to use to focus in on healing myself and others-never attempted before but surely alot of fun ^ ^
Old 10-07-2018, 11:56 PM
Experiencer

Me please My throat and heart need help put me in which ever group you feel I should be in I totally trust your judgement.

Namaste`
Old 11-07-2018, 03:40 PM
Seeker

You need a picture? That could be a problem for me.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:42 AM
Knower
I’m interested!
Group B for me.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:39 PM
Master

I would love to be considered for Group A if still open. Picture may be a problem but can pm details.