Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-06-2018, 12:25 AM
Guide

Cross Roads with Self and Lambo!

:)

I was driving around my parents neighborhood in some super car Light redish brown interior and chrome accents I was in a nice car.... feeling good and enjoying the day when I pull over when I see someone... the guy is like nice car but he is being sarcastic and picking on it... I realize that its mee....

A older version of me with gray flakes of hair and cranky.... I could barely see the resemblance but it was there...... I am giving him a tour of the car but he is still picking on me and kinda like pushing me and proding me the whole time..... I start to swing at him and try to punch him lol but I was like... haha Im just teasing you and I go for a hug....

I wake up....... im in my bed... and I feel this hug...... I was huging someone and they were hugging me back.......... I could feel the grissiles of their beard on my neck.... I did not feel in danger or angry but....... I was soooo surprised and kinda freaked out lol... that I push this being off me.... I feel into another dream after that.....

(I think that it was my lower self trying to understand what I am doing.... I crossed the road into love when I realized it.... now I am sharing this love with myself)

The 2nd dream from there was into something that reminded of my old aunties house in California.... Id say this was my 2nd home because lol the 1st was hunted af... lol and this place always had lots of family around me... anyways lol.... I was looking for someone... and there was a random scene where I was trying to understand what was wrong with someone lol and they were saying his lama died lol.... i was like mama? mama? Your saying lama? lol aint no body care about a lama..... I went on....

I found the guy I was looking for.... this little hoodlum was 6'6 and fit the profile of a misguided teen filled with sadness confused as anger.... He came at me with something sharp.... I blocked his hand to the left and disarmed him..... I contemplated chopping him in the throat lol..... but instead I gave him a great hug!!!!! I was was kinda afraid that this would leave me open when I did it... but when I did..... he started to cry... this big scary kid was crying like a little kid and I knew that this was the right choice.....

Im not quite sure what it is but i started to cry too... maybe because I understand him and I finally realize that this anger in him was the same in me.... I understand the dark too... as their sadness anger or etc is from a time when they were put down..... a moment in time when they needed love and was forsaken or even worse.....

:)