Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-06-2018, 09:24 PM
Ankhesenamun

Repeating numbers, dreams and a sense of a connection- where is this leading to?

So here is what has been happening and if anyone has any idea what is going on here, please let me know.

Last year I met this guy at work. He works for a different company so I only saw him a few times, but one day I met him and by "coincidence" again the next day - this was totally unexpected and I started to wonder what was going on (so did he). Another strange thing was that when he asked me where I am originally from, it turned out his father was from the same country. There are not that many people from my country of origin here in the UK. Some "coincidence"! We had some great discussions and got on very well, I felt relaxed around him and the conversation just flowed. I don't often feel that way with someone I have just met, most people give off an aura that makes me feel uncomfortable and on edge. I also had the impression that he wanted to ask me out but was too shy to do so.

Then my boss assigned me somewhere else and I didn't see this guy again. But I couldn't get him out of my mind. I hoped I would see him again but this never happened. Towards the end of last year I started to constantly dream about him - very intense dreams that felt absolutely real! These dreams are still going on - not every night, but frequently. I have never dreamed that much about anyone before!

Around the same time I started to constantly see repeating numbers. Mainly 1111 and 111, but also 333, occasionally 222 and a lot of 444. I was taken by surprise by that - I had heard about repeating numbers but didn't take it too serious that this phenomenon might exist. But ever since then I have been inundated with repeating numbers - literally inundated! It is impossible to ignore.

So I started to wonder whether there might be something to it and whether this was a sign of some sort. Trying to find out what these repeating numbers mean has been impossible, everybody says something different, though apparently it does mean that one's soul mate (or twin flame, whatever one might want to call it) is near.

I did not want to believe that this guy might possibly be my soul mate (I didn't even fancy him when I met him, but there was a very deep connection on soul level) and I have certainly tried to forget him - it's impossible, I keep dreaming about him, and in every dream I am either together with him or being in some way guided towards him, or I dream about someone who has the same occupation as him whereby it is being indicated to me that this relates to him. I do often have dreams about events that later really happen by the way.

Over time I realized that I do really like him and I tried to see him again but that has not happened. I tried to have a message passed on to him but everybody who would have been able to do so has refused, or messed me about. I can't contact him as I don't have his contact details. It is absolutely crazy!

It's a strange thing because if something was meant to be with this guy, one would have thought that I would have seen him again or somehow come across him, but no - we are like ships passing in the night.

However, if this is not meant to be - then why do I keep dreaming about him, for six months now, why the repeating numbers, and why am I unable to forget him? I felt a very deep connection between us - this I still feel.

There is by the way another very strange synchronicity that occurred. I have given him a nickname because I tend to find nicknames for people that I deal with (not insulting ones). On the anniversary of something that happened many years ago (an occurrence that involved either a spirit guide or guardian angel) that also involved someone with the same job as this guy, google were running some appreciation day of the figure who I named this guy after (sorry if this doesn't make much sense, can't explain it without giving away the nickname I have given this guy and I don't want to do that here)! I nearly flew out the window because this was definitely too much for a coincidence!

So I am wondering - is this guy my soul mate, and if not - why is all this happening? There are too many synchronicities going on for this all to be a coincidence. I am by the way not someone who reads too much into everything - I have had far too many bitter disappointments in my life as that I would do so. I am however highly sensitive (clairsentient) and can sense that there is a connection and that I have to find this guy again. I also know that when one gets shown a person very clearly in a dream then one has to find that person.

All this has been going on for a while now and I could really do with knowing what on earth is going on here, why all the synchronicities, why the dreams and the sense that there is a connection - and why all this when for some reason or other I just don't seem to be at the right place at the right time to see him again? Very strange indeed!
Old 27-06-2018, 08:53 PM
Tedmil

I believe we repeat the same life but make different decisions until certain goals are achieved. That change is influenced by indelible events from the previous life. In your case, the man in question may very well be your soulmate. You said you had the impression he was going to ask you out but was too shy. A slight change by you or him could have change everything. Now your dreaming of him, having synchronicities etc all that may be to create the indelible mark that will influence in your next life.
Old 30-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Ankhesenamun

Tedmil - yes that's true, indeed I have found that a lot of things that happened in a previous life time have repeated themselves in my current life time. History is indeed repeating itself.

That might well be that a slight change could have changed everything - but I'm despairing because there is nothing I can do now, I'm not seeing this guy any more, and I had some bad news recently which means that from now on, there won't even be the slightest chance of seeing him by coincidence. For some reason all avenues to him seem to be closed. It's hopeless! I don't know why I keep dreaming about him when in reality more and more obstacles are coming my way that are preventing me from ever having the slightest chance of getting in contact with this guy.
Old 30-06-2018, 10:36 PM
Tedmil

Like I said you are still dreaming about him to set a mark on your psyche. When you relive your live again those obstacles will be gone and when you see him you'll immediately recognize him as someone very important. That change can be enough to set everything in motion.

I experienced a glimpse of how things changed for me. it was similar to yours where I missed a connection. In this Iife, I immediately knew she was someone meaningful to me but I still hesitated. She turned out to be the person whom I got along best with and she said something similar about me. She and I dated and were in a relationship but i made a wrong decision and that was the end. I seem to know it wouldn't last even before I dated her.

Well over a decade later, I had vivid dream about her where I felt love but the dream took place back then. I tried to get back in touch but was warned by her close friend to leave it in the past but they gave me her number which had the hour, month, day the relationship started. I took that as confirmation that I would get another chance. The signs about her I'd having for so long abruptly stopped.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Master
The Universe loves to pummel me with signs when I let go of something, and the more I let go of stuff, the more intense the signs are.

It is fricking annoying, tbh. The Universe always wants you to take the path with the highest spiritual payout, even if that path involves a lot of painful elements.

They are not as common right now, because I am choosing a mellower path in this lifetime. It will get the lesson learned, but with as little uncomfortableness as possible.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:53 PM
Ankhesenamun

Tedmil - gosh that is one sad story! Have you ever tried to call her, since her friends gave you her number? I don't know what chance you would have though as you say it's been over a decade. But when you know that someone is right for you then you know, regardless of how much time has passed.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:55 PM
Ankhesenamun

Trinitydown - yes that's indeed the case, each time I tried to forget about this guy the signs got stronger. But I'm fed up with this now and have decided to ignore the signs and to forget about this guy. If he is meant for me then he can find me, or the universe can do something, but I'm fed up with chasing a dream. I've realized that nobody wants me and I'll have to live with it.
Old 16-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Experiencer

I feel the signs are get stronger cause there's a truth in it that the universe wants you to understand and see more clearly. And is the opposite of what you said - 'nobody wants you'.
Old 16-07-2018, 06:51 PM
Ankhesenamun

Aethera - but what is it that the universe wants me to see? How can I find out what that is? I don't mean to be flippant but can't the universe be a bit clearer when showing me something?
Old 18-07-2018, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
So here is what has been happening and if anyone has any idea what is going on here, please let me know.

Last year I met this guy at work. He works for a different company so I only saw him a few times, but one day I met him and by "coincidence" again the next day - this was totally unexpected and I started to wonder what was going on (so did he). Another strange thing was that when he asked me where I am originally from, it turned out his father was from the same country. There are not that many people from my country of origin here in the UK. Some "coincidence"! We had some great discussions and got on very well, I felt relaxed around him and the conversation just flowed. I don't often feel that way with someone I have just met, most people give off an aura that makes me feel uncomfortable and on edge. I also had the impression that he wanted to ask me out but was too shy to do so.

Then my boss assigned me somewhere else and I didn't see this guy again. But I couldn't get him out of my mind. I hoped I would see him again but this never happened. Towards the end of last year I started to constantly dream about him - very intense dreams that felt absolutely real! These dreams are still going on - not every night, but frequently. I have never dreamed that much about anyone before!

Around the same time I started to constantly see repeating numbers. Mainly 1111 and 111, but also 333, occasionally 222 and a lot of 444. I was taken by surprise by that - I had heard about repeating numbers but didn't take it too serious that this phenomenon might exist. But ever since then I have been inundated with repeating numbers - literally inundated! It is impossible to ignore.

So I started to wonder whether there might be something to it and whether this was a sign of some sort. Trying to find out what these repeating numbers mean has been impossible, everybody says something different, though apparently it does mean that one's soul mate (or twin flame, whatever one might want to call it) is near.

I did not want to believe that this guy might possibly be my soul mate (I didn't even fancy him when I met him, but there was a very deep connection on soul level) and I have certainly tried to forget him - it's impossible, I keep dreaming about him, and in every dream I am either together with him or being in some way guided towards him, or I dream about someone who has the same occupation as him whereby it is being indicated to me that this relates to him. I do often have dreams about events that later really happen by the way.

Over time I realized that I do really like him and I tried to see him again but that has not happened. I tried to have a message passed on to him but everybody who would have been able to do so has refused, or messed me about. I can't contact him as I don't have his contact details. It is absolutely crazy!

It's a strange thing because if something was meant to be with this guy, one would have thought that I would have seen him again or somehow come across him, but no - we are like ships passing in the night.

However, if this is not meant to be - then why do I keep dreaming about him, for six months now, why the repeating numbers, and why am I unable to forget him? I felt a very deep connection between us - this I still feel.

There is by the way another very strange synchronicity that occurred. I have given him a nickname because I tend to find nicknames for people that I deal with (not insulting ones). On the anniversary of something that happened many years ago (an occurrence that involved either a spirit guide or guardian angel) that also involved someone with the same job as this guy, google were running some appreciation day of the figure who I named this guy after (sorry if this doesn't make much sense, can't explain it without giving away the nickname I have given this guy and I don't want to do that here)! I nearly flew out the window because this was definitely too much for a coincidence!

So I am wondering - is this guy my soul mate, and if not - why is all this happening? There are too many synchronicities going on for this all to be a coincidence. I am by the way not someone who reads too much into everything - I have had far too many bitter disappointments in my life as that I would do so. I am however highly sensitive (clairsentient) and can sense that there is a connection and that I have to find this guy again. I also know that when one gets shown a person very clearly in a dream then one has to find that person.

All this has been going on for a while now and I could really do with knowing what on earth is going on here, why all the synchronicities, why the dreams and the sense that there is a connection - and why all this when for some reason or other I just don't seem to be at the right place at the right time to see him again? Very strange indeed!
I'm seeing the numbers for years now.Everywhere i go,i'll see ''accidentaly'' these paterns.You tube videos with 1:11:11 length,the antivirus stops the scaning at 1:11:11 etc.
Cars,tv,foods,you name it..They're everywhere.
I noticed something else also.If i visualize that i surround my self with purple light,then the same happens.
My head will turn to see purple shoes,t shirts,toys on the ground,walls and everything else that it's purple..

Seems like a door had opened and the mental impressions are finding their way to this reality,or if could say it better,sounds like an interface between you and your higher-subconsious self.