Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Pathfinder

A Friend of Angels part 2

Titles, i really cant think of one to put there. I was reading of others who do spirit walks, it is just so amazing to me to see so many of you doing this. It makes me happy. In the Catholic world you are either a saint or coo coo when it comes to anything like this. I am no saint. And jokingly will say in coo coo. Lol.

This story im telling you today is one that has been on my mind since ive been here. Whenever something stays persistant on my mind, i feel it is God who wants me to speak or do something.

So here goes.

Some years ago i was walking in spirit. Just amlessly walking, when i heard a woman screaming. I immediately went to the voice and found a woman sleeping. There were three young men attacking her in a sexual manner. All three were out of the body. All three were doing some form of Transcendental Meditation.

Before they could assualt her again. I stopped all three of them. Using the authority i had been given by God. I then sealed them back into thier bodies. (Primarily to keep them from doing any more mischief). Afterwards a lady came to my appartment (where i lived). She was in spirit. She asked me by what right i sealed them into thier bodies. I personally thought it a dumb question just for what they had been doing. At the time, i never felt i needed to explain myself. So in a smart butt way, i just told her, " its because i can".

To this day ive never removed that seal. It was some 30 yrs ago. Abuse of authority, maybe. But i consider rape in any manner worse than murder. Because the woman has to live with its memory, and anything of a physical nature for the rest of her life.

Even though they were doing out of the body, they were physically attacking. Bi location.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Master
my understanding of things is that free will is sacrosanct... it cannot be
'controlled' by some other force; this i imagine to be 'divine law', unbreakable.
i've witnessed innumerable examples of this rule being controverted however,
and i believe that to be an indication of my perspective having been limited in
it's vantage point [if i could see things from a 'higher order' position, i'd have
an understanding of how/why those infractions were only a fantasy].

i don't know that you can exert authority over 'others' Pudgenik...
perhaps those you'd sealed into their bodies were less evolved versions
of yourself (?).
Old 21-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Pathfinder

My friend, ive been doing this work well over 30 yrs. Whether you wish to believe it or not is your choice.

Angelic warfare is real. Even though it may be taught as manifistations of self. There is much we do not know. And anyone claiming to know it all, i suggest you walk away from them.
Old 22-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Pathfinder

My friend, in the work i have been involved with, there have been tons of confirmations. People have come to me saying thankyou for helping me. The only way ive met them was thru spirit, yet it is physically and some in spirit. My wife and i were on vacation, and a total stranger bought us dinner , he wouldn't take a no. He recognized my face.

There has been spiritual warfare that cover areas the size of countries. After winning near the Philippines, the next day there was a revolution
Old 22-06-2018, 08:54 PM
Knower
I agree with Horace, I believe nothing can interfere with our spirit or soul's Free Will. I assume when you say 'walking in spirit', you are referring to Astral projection, OBE, etc.? So the encounter you mentioned is with deceased individuals? Or are they also projected souls, as in still have a physical body?
Old 24-06-2018, 02:13 AM
Pathfinder

The woman who was being attacked. Physical human in bed. The three young men were doing out of the body experiences, but attacking in such a way, where she could feel them.

This encounter is not the only one of these type of experiences. I knew a woman who was dating a spell caster. When she left him, it wasnt on good terms. The spell caster sent spirits to attack her. ( they would do this often when she was sleeping.

She knew me, a friend, and asked for help. First thing, i placed a shield of God's presence on her. Then went after the spell caster. I shut him down. Made it so he could not cast spells anymore. What he did was a misuse of his gift.

It doesnt bother me when people cast spells. I dont do that. And i dont expect you to think like i do. But when people misuse thier gifts, and harm others. This is when i get involved.
Old 24-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i don't know that you can exert authority over 'others' Pudgenik...
perhaps those you'd sealed into their bodies were less evolved versions
of yourself (?).

I am kinda here as well.

I wonder sometimes if we are not just traveling around in a reflection of our own (collective) subconsciousness; so if you believe in love, live in love, are love, then the reflection should be of love? right. Yet sometimes the journey towards love is through a lot of selves that need healing, rather than being shut down. So maybe you are given experiences in which you can practice love?

Another thing I have pondered is something from Dr. Strange where the Ancient One says that you never defeat your demons, you only learn to live above them. So maybe we constantly choose the version of ourselves we want to be part of. So you are never really in a relationship with others other than yourself? So maybe you feel you need to limit yourself, and in that you find salvation because you are still working on moving on to the next stage of your evolution as being? At least I sometimes feel that way in my journey towards love... so thanks for this space for me to write my thoughts. and move closer to me, the universe, and everything.

Or maybe everything is as you describe them and then please just ignore me
Old 26-06-2018, 12:22 PM
Pathfinder

Everyone has some authority. We all make choices that affect others daily. The spiritual and physical walk hand in hand. There can never be a physical healing without a spiritual healing first. Only if the spirit needs no healing, then a physical healing can be done.

In the essence of authority, as with children. A parent must have authority of the childs heart and spirit, to access authority of the person.

We give policemen thier authority. We allow them this gift. They in turn are expected to follow the law.

In the spiritual, there are laws written in our hearts. Before an action begins, we already know if it is right or wrong. Even those spirits that walk in the darkness knew it was wrong before they went there.

The authority that has been given to me is that of a guardian. To protect and to serve
Old 26-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Master

We get that.

And it is well put.

Not the question asked.

And we might be entirely wrong.

We just ask you to see if your actions serve you.

If they are of love, should the reflection not be of love?

Thanks for all your wisdom. It is beautiful and very beneficial
Old 26-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Pathfinder

Those i sealed into thier bodies are not other versions of myself. Each are individual beings