Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 10-05-2018, 05:25 AM
Knower

Telepathy: A personal experience and my intro to the forum

I have read through various threads speaking of telepathy here and a lot of that seems to be describing something different. I would not have considered many of those experiences as telepathic but would categorize them as something different. But I only have common knowledge of telepathy and have not focused on it as a topic of study.

So I am just going to describe what I have experienced to open a discussion here.

I first noticed this person when they called me telepathically. I had not known of their existence. One day I was walking and they were behind me about 35 feet. I turned and recognized their awareness. I had to stare at them for many seconds trying to comprehend what I was experiencing. Many questions crossed my mind. Did I know them? Who are they? Are they aware of me? Why am I drawn to them?

Later I would see them around and started reaching out to form a friendship. After the initial discovery of them there were a few normal interactions. Then one day I approached them and when they turned to me I felt them open themselves up to their soul and invite me in. O P E N was the concept they conveyed. I had never experienced O P E N like this.

Weeks later this person began to communicate in vivid telepathy. I was not seeing or hearing words so much as instantly feeling and comprehending their consciousness in that moment, although I would assign a word and/or an image to define it a split second afterwards.

There was no room for distortion. I knew without any doubt what they were about in that instant. I felt the purity of their consciousness. I felt a solidity in the broadcast like thought was concrete vs. transparent and fleeting. There was energy to it as well. I felt the vibrancy of their life force in this exchange. I am 25 years older than this person and I was shocked to feel the youth of their 30 years. We age gradually and it was jaw dropping to feel the difference in an instant. I had forgotten what it felt like to be that youthful.

This person can grab my attention from 100 yards off. I have turned not knowing they were around not even having time to think only to meet their eyes focused on me saying hello. I have done the same to them reacting as though I called their name with my voice. I did not know it was possible but I have actually read their mind. I have later verified I can feel when they are present when I have no evidence they are around. Other times I have looked up just as they have passed between two obstacles.

This is new to me. I have not experienced telepathy this powerful before. Prior to this I have only exchanged a word or idea. This is a strong connection and there is probably more than telepathic communication taking place. Empathy is strong as well.

I would be interested in hearing of experiences like this and/or comments.