Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Knower

They can talk in person too but Idk know if you have experience with telepathy; and it sounds crazy but while awake you'll hear these words from them as if in a dreamstate so you know they're not physically audible, you hear them in another way. You can practice this by connecting with wild animals or any animals really. Other animals communicate in this way far better than people do. Spirits communicate in a similar manner. Sometimes you'll see pictures portraying a story or sometimes even get words from animals or humans; we are all part of the collective consciousness; we are able to understand through our filter of understanding that is our native language if we are able to tap into the collective consciousness by realizing the walls that frame your thought aren't as solid as they seem; once you let down some of the walls even through meditation and dreamstate you are able to restructure your own mind to perceive more.

In rare circumstances the voice will seem as if a person said it (not in a dreamstate) but as if someone physical was in the room or another room...I would hear voices all the time in this one apartment I lived in..my name would be called in a woman's voice that maybe sounded much like my own voice today or my mother's voice...same apartment I saw my first spirit and where alot of strange things happened..-__-

Last edited by paperw1ngs : 01-06-2018 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:04 PM
Knower
A lot of great responses here! Thank you everyone.

Please excuse my delay in writing back. I just scrolled down today's "new posts" when I saw my topic received quite a few replies; I had forgotten to check back in.

Some of you believe ghosts talk. I think so, too, though not as much due to the amount of expended energy. I remembered a dreamlike state I had fallen into earlier this year where I heard a spirit's voice. He only said one sentence but his voice was as clear as a bell. Within seconds after what I think was his presence communicating with me, I woke up. It was very quick and very real. About this time, he was making his presence known in other ways other than "verbal" communication. Just strange happenings around the house or things I would notice while out in my car.

I do realize that if a spirit wishes to communicate with you that they do it the best way for them. I'm open to telepathy, or just about anything they want to do. I found some "how to" materials online for telepathy to get me started.

I'd also like to learn more about the "verbal" communication in dreams, even if its just one spoken word. I guess it is just comforting to hear a voice you have been missing for so long. That and the fact that I received communication this way. Does it take less energy for a spirit to communicate via a dream? Perhaps that is why this spirit communicated with me this way?
Old 01-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
They can talk in person too but Idk know if you have experience with telecommunication; and it sounds crazy but while awake you'll hear these words from them as if in a dreamstate so you know they're not physically audible, you hear them in another way. You can practice this by connecting with wild animals or any animals really. Other animals communicate in this way far better than people do. Spirits communicate in a similar manner. Sometimes you'll see pictures portraying a story or sometimes even get words from animals or humans; we are all part of the collective consciousness; we are able to understand through our filter of understanding that is our native language if we are able to tap into the collective consciousness by realizing the walls that frame your thought aren't as solid as they seem; once you let down some of the walls even through meditation and dreamstate you are able to restructure your own mind to perceive more.

In rare circumstances the voice will seem as if a person said it (not in a dreamstate) but as if someone physical was in the room or another room...I would hear voices all the time in this one apartment I lived in..my name would be called in a woman's voice that maybe sounded much like my own voice today or my mother's voice...same apartment I saw my first spirit and where alot of strange things happened..-__-
Wow, your comment just gave me chills~! Let me ask you, when you have been in that dreamlike state, did you hear any static or background noise behind the talking? Because I did. I can definitely relate to this dreamlike state as well because mine felt like I was more awake than asleep and it lasted only 20 or 30 seconds. I'm wondering if I experienced telecommunication? My previous comment explains my experience in more detail. Telecommunication may be something to add to my list of things to explore.

My name was called as well at my old house. I thought it could have been my spirit guide at the time, though my house had a lot of paranormal activity going on. I'm guessing the first spirit you saw was female?
Old 01-06-2018, 11:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppyBlue
I believe ghosts talk. Ive been whispered to quite a few times (last one was in walmart a few weeks ago, lol) but most conversations are played like a movie for me. Ive also had dreams as a means of communication so I think it's all about how the spirit wants to communicate. Since moving to AZ I actually considered learning Spanish as I have been whispered to and pleaded with in Spanish but unable to understand them.

Ive seen EVP's captured on TV but have never tried them myself. If a spirit wants your attention they may use a variety of ways to send a message. If you see one but it's not speaking, pay attention to how you feel. If you feel happy, comforted, or at peace then that IS the message.
You were whispered to in Wal-Mart?! Was it in the cereal aisle? lol... PoppyBlue: *pushes cart throughout the store* Ghost: "Psst, hey... Get me a box of Cap'n Crunch cereal. I'll pay you back later! " PoppyBlue: "Uhhh, okay!"

I have heard that ghosts can whisper and laugh as well as talk. I like how there are so many ways to communicate with them. May not be the same as a human-to-human connection but its something!

I need to make note of this: "If you see one but it's not speaking, pay attention to how you feel. If you feel happy, comforted, or at peace then that IS the message." Thank you for that~!

I remember with my grandfather's spirit I felt a little scared at the time, but that was the first time I saw a ghost in full color (not a hazy figure). I felt like I'd jump if he came closer to me. I was so overcome by fear that I totally missed that happy feeling~! But after some time passed, I felt comforted to know he was alright and had his dog with him.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:43 PM
Master
Hi,
Responding to a few sentences from paperw1ngs' post, which sound similar to my own experience:
Quote:
while awake you'll hear these words from them as if in a dreamstate
Yes, I seem to go into a light trance as well when communicating with ‘ghosts’.
It is as if part of my brain is awake and ‘here’ washing dishes for example, whilst the other part of my brain is in another - dreamlike dimension - ‘there’ having a conversation with the presence.
(When I experimented with binaural beats meditation to balance the hemispheres, my capacity to do this was greatly diminished for a while, so I assume there is a reason why our two hemispheres are meant to be separate).

Quote:
animals communicate in this way far better than people do.
And dingos are ‘Royalty’ in this regard and expect you to treat them as such
Highly intelligent individual ‘thinkers’ they demand you to respect their separateness, their difference to you (i.e. respect the dual boundary) whilst also at the same time expect you to go beyond the illusion of separateness and communicate with them other-dimensionally through silent communication or ‘telepathically’ if you like.

Quote:
tap into the collective consciousness by realizing the walls that frame your thought aren't as solid as they seem;
Only a fool would bark their authoritarian commands to a dingo, like to a domestic dog. By doing so they/we would only end up barking at our own walls i.e. our own (dual) limitations of perception.
Dingos are Great Teachers of the etiquette of this 2-dimensional, 2-way communication.
Old 02-06-2018, 02:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
Wow, your comment just gave me chills~! Let me ask you, when you have been in that dreamlike state, did you hear any static or background noise behind the talking? Because I did. I can definitely relate to this dreamlike state as well because mine felt like I was more awake than asleep and it lasted only 20 or 30 seconds. I'm wondering if I experienced telecommunication? My previous comment explains my experience in more detail. Telecommunication may be something to add to my list of things to explore.

My name was called as well at my old house. I thought it could have been my spirit guide at the time, though my house had a lot of paranormal activity going on. I'm guessing the first spirit you saw was female?

Hey I never hear static or background noise it is very clear and it's like the room is silent when I "hear" it. The first spirit I saw wasn't exactly male or female; it was a blue glow in my room; it was a being of light that had the shape of a person...It was able to shut a door; not to scare me...I called for my mom to close it as she'd left it open earlier (lazy I know) but I realized she was already sleeping because after a minute of silence that glowing figure appeared at my doorway and the door slammed shut without a word...after the experience I spent the next hour crying under my covers. lol

Definitely go for it, that sounds like communication to me; I always doubted telepathy with living beings until the first time I really connected with an animal in that way...it was my boyfriend's cat one of the first time's I met her. She looked at me and I went to pet her and while I was I just saw images of tiny kittens and feeling this deep sadness and emptiness over those kittens, I just felt trying to express this to me maybe asking what happened to them; I asked my boyfriend about it and he said she had a litter of kittens awhile back and they gave them all away to friends and they were never seen again by her, I guess she was carrying that pain for awhile because she was an OLD cat :( Heartbreaking...I wasn't able to communicate back I don't think...but that really changed my mind on what was possible; nowadays I'll on rare occasion hear or see from animals or spirits but with all of them they choose to open up lines of communication first with me. Animals will ignore me if I try first unless they're already showing alot of interest in me. XD They usually just seem curious but some are troubled. One time a wild bird flew to a branch near me and was watching me very intently for a few minutes while all the other birds around were ignoring me. I was out on my porch at the time and I started communication and after a few minutes I could see he was getting antsy and just to test if it was really real and I wasn't just losing it I asked him to hold on wait until 1 and counted him down from 10 to 1 10..9...8...to fly and that exact moment my mind said 1 he flew off...was really cool...definitely try it; one of the most beautiful gifts of life. Anything is possible. Also weirdly I don't remember ever communicating with spirits in my sleep besides when I saw a spirit of the little boy in full detail in the corner of my room while I was going to the bathroom...I went back to sleep right after and he was there in my dreams showing me some scenes from his life and messages for his mother...sometimes when I'm waking up though in that black dreamless state between awake and asleep I get messages...from things I should know about certain people in my life to specific crystal names or the name of books I need to get. XD

Sorry long post; I love to write about these sort of things sometimes :)
Old 02-06-2018, 02:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Hi,
Responding to a few sentences from paperw1ngs' post, which sound similar to my own experience:

Yes, I seem to go into a light trance as well when communicating with ‘ghosts’.
It is as if part of my brain is awake and ‘here’ washing dishes for example, whilst the other part of my brain is in another - dreamlike dimension - ‘there’ having a conversation with the presence.
(When I experimented with binaural beats meditation to balance the hemispheres, my capacity to do this was greatly diminished for a while, so I assume there is a reason why our two hemispheres are meant to be separate).

And dingos are ‘Royalty’ in this regard and expect you to treat them as such
Highly intelligent individual ‘thinkers’ they demand you to respect their separateness, their difference to you (i.e. respect the dual boundary) whilst also at the same time expect you to go beyond the illusion of separateness and communicate with them other-dimensionally through silent communication or ‘telepathically’ if you like.

Only a fool would bark their authoritarian commands to a dingo, like to a domestic dog. By doing so they/we would only end up barking at our own walls i.e. our own (dual) limitations of perception.
Dingos are Great Teachers of the etiquette of this 2-dimensional, 2-way communication.

Wait are we talking about actual dingoes? I've never had the pleasure lol...That is pretty awesome. the most royal animal DEMANDING of absolute respect I've met was a female great horned owl at this nature center I volunteer at; she never quite came around to me sadly as I promised she would or anyone else for that matter; she still hisses and gives the dirtiest looks I've ever seen from a bird, she sees all people as the reason she's not free and feels like a captive.which is likely true; all animals there are permanently injured mostly from being hit by cars or extremely imprinted and unreleasable, they are given pretty roomy enclosures with trees though. Yikes sorry unnecessary sad stories...some animals are just pure jolly on the flipside of the coin.. :P
Old 03-06-2018, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Wait are we talking about actual dingoes?
Yes. They naturally ‘teach telepathy’ to their human companions, (one cannot really say their ‘masters’ or their ‘owners’).
It is like what somebody once online had said: “You don’t feed a dingo – you dine with a dingo” & that spells out the difference between a domestic dog and a dingo. This way dingoes also ‘teach’ you etiquette, how to relate to them.

With interest I read your stories paperw1ngs about animals and that great horned owl.
My own encounter with the ‘Owl’ was when an apparition i.e. other-dimensional presence of it came to sit on a branch of the tree next to my apartment window.
There it sat silent and still for days, till I finally plugged the courage to ask it why it had come i.e. I accepted the message or communication and that, it seems - was what it had been waiting for and now it also was a cue for a departed friend to come forth and start ‘talking’ to me.

So wozniack - some departed may adhere to this etiquette of not saying anything, not until you accept the communication.
A ‘Spirit’ that knows its manners will not barge into your energy-field without being invited.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:35 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Yes. They naturally ‘teach telepathy’ to their human companions, (one cannot really say their ‘masters’ or their ‘owners’).
It is like what somebody once online had said: “You don’t feed a dingo – you dine with a dingo” & that spells out the difference between a domestic dog and a dingo. This way dingoes also ‘teach’ you etiquette, how to relate to them.

With interest I read your stories paperw1ngs about animals and that great horned owl.
My own encounter with the ‘Owl’ was when an apparition i.e. other-dimensional presence of it came to sit on a branch of the tree next to my apartment window.
There it sat silent and still for days, till I finally plugged the courage to ask it why it had come i.e. I accepted the message or communication and that, it seems - was what it had been waiting for and now it also was a cue for a departed friend to come forth and start ‘talking’ to me.

So wozniack - some departed may adhere to this etiquette of not saying anything, not until you accept the communication.
A ‘Spirit’ that knows its manners will not barge into your energy-field without being invited.

That's cool; now I want to meet a dingo...i've met coyotes but only briefly and they just seemed scared not really in the chatty mood. heh That owl story sounds like a wonderful vision...I don't believe I've seen an animal apparition in real life...but perhaps one day ;) I think waiting til you invite conversation is mannerly if they can sense you're scared but if not then I figure it dosn't need manners to communicate..I don't feel it's barging if they're already in my visual presence...and I'm very empathic I'm feeling them either way so why not talk to me XD
Old 04-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
That owl story sounds like a wonderful vision...I don't believe I've seen an animal apparition in real life...but perhaps one day ;)
If it is traditional and customary in your culture to connect with Animal Spirit Messengers, then the Owl (with a few other meanings) can come to the living to announce and open communication with the ‘dead’.

Quote:
I think waiting til you invite conversation is mannerly if they can sense you're scared but if not then I figure it dosn't need manners to communicate..I don't feel it's barging if they're already in my visual presence...and I'm very empathic I'm feeling them either way so why not talk to me XD
I think there are also different ways to ‘talk’ to the departed, but if they do have a lot to show you, then you effectively need to enter into the channelling mode and without permission, the Owl (or other apparition) will just sit/stand there silently on the sidelines waiting to be ‘called/invited in’.