Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 05-02-2018, 10:18 PM
Knower
Ok apparently there may have been a few scouts that came before the main lot of Rainbows.

I've got no real way of truly knowing if I am a Rainbow or not. Perhaps if I was a Rainbow I would simply know it.

Just logging my progress here. Don't mind me.
Although if you've got any info/insight that could help me, I'd love to hear it.
Old 06-02-2018, 12:29 AM
Master

There are always a few scouts. Also, the newer colors can and do incarnate out of sequence. :)
Old 06-02-2018, 12:33 AM
Master

Not all of the rainbows are from the same place. At least one group is from higher dimensions (much higher than 9). My nephew is from one of those places but does not use the aura. He does use the telepathy. Some of them are more prone to that. You seem to be good with language. Did you have to practice or did it come easily?
Old 06-02-2018, 01:10 AM
Knower
Thank you so much mystique, that really helps

Actually language was always my weakness, especially in school, I was proper terrible. And I was diagnosed with Dyslexia in university. But my whole life I've been slowly getting better and better, and it wasn't until after university that I started to really get better with words.

You could say that language has been one of my challenges to conquer in this life. And I feel I've started to conquer it nicely. I'm even writing books now, on my second. Thank you for pointing that out, it's nice to hear feedback like that :)

If ever I had a psychic ability, it's Empathy, and the ability to put myself in someone else's shoes (same thing I suppose).

I'm also an idea machine. I can peek into a problem and see the solution.

I'm going to be returning to YouTube soon. I used to do lucid dreaming videos, I want to do that again, but I also want an enlightenment channel. And now I'm thinking I might want a channel for general spirituality, and to serve as a light to activate other Rainbows and Indigos, Crystals, Star children, lightworkers, etc. But if I identify as a Rainbow I can attract more Rainbows, and I definitely want to put a fair amount of focus on my kin.

Knowing who my kin is, will be important for my YouTube (and web) ventures.
Old 06-02-2018, 01:17 AM
Knower
I really wish I could read the akashic records and all that good stuff. I want to know more about my own soul.

Although if I am a Rainbow and I went to look at my past life, what would I get? A 9-dimensional (or higher) picture of what it was like to live up there?

That's quite funny. But I've always been quite comfortable with imagining dimensions and stuff, so if I could do that, I'd probably actually understand it on a pretty good level for being a 3D human.
Old 06-02-2018, 01:26 AM
Knower
I'm just thinking. Every time I try to look into my past lives, I get nothing.

And every time I try to look into "the beyond", it just sparks my imagination to picture expanding dimensions.

These, I suppose, could be additional signs that I'm a Rainbow.
Old 06-02-2018, 01:47 AM
Guide

I had clear signs of being an Indigo a few years ago, now I have clear signs of being a Rainbow. I've read about it and I think this transformation is a direct result of my inner work.

I'd like to hear what anyone else thinks about this.
Old 06-02-2018, 02:15 AM
Knower
Well, you don't "transform" into a Rainbow. (unless a Soul Walk-In? rare)

Rainbow souls come to earth be born. Like, a Rainbow soul comes in and will *only* choose a loving family. This is so that they can live their freedom. They have no karma because they've never incarnated here, this means they can truly be free to do what they want. And what they want is to assist in upliftment of the world.

In my case, every inch of me has always wanted to uplift. Everywhere I go, everything I do, I want to uplift the world around me. Even before I came into spirituality, that was me.

Don't get me wrong though, I've done a lot of work on myself, and I continue to work on myself. But that's not how I became a Rainbow. (I didn't become one)

Maybe tell us some of the signs you've noticed? It sure helped me to write it all out.
Old 06-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Guide

I read something somewhere about a planned transition, but I'm too lazy to look it up now tbh.

I'll try to sum it up, maybe I'll expand on it later.
-I've always felt I'm here to "improve" things, may it be humanity or the world: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=120439
-I've always felt different and I've always felt I had a story that is not often heard, I always took the path less travelled
-I'm a true empath, I can feel emotions deeply and I always know what kind of person I'm talking to. I think I'm able to feel auras as I can feel peoples personalities.
-As a kid, I was an early talker, not a late one. When my parents gave me my name I always refused and said my name was "Tuta". I was very smart and could recognize and memorize a lot of stuff, even the tiniest detail.
-I was a very happy kid, laughed a lot, lost this ability in my teens but I've recovered it almost a year ago. I recognize humor as my greatest asset and greatest strength.
-I feel very connected to my soul, I've seen an angel (or a spirit, I'm not sure ) as pure white light, but what I saw wasn't as important as what I felt, I felt absolute love and peace.
-One of the first dreams I can remember was when I was very young, it was a reocurring dream. I remember I felt tiny, incredibly small, but at the same time I was a giant.
-One aura reader said my aura is that of a rainbow, he could see many colours but recognized my red and purple are close together, I don't deal with stress well. This might be because I thought I was an Indigo years ago, because I was down and depressed. I'm in charge of my own emotions and perspectives of life, I'm aware of that now, but because I thought I was trapped I actually became trapped. I was the only one holding myself prisoner. This reader said I was a giant with the colours of the rainbow, just like the reocurring dream.
-I feel my life purpose is love, and I have a lot of love to give. I'm a real romantic that way.

I was born in January 1997, so I must be an early one then if I am one.
Old 06-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Knower
Oh wow, I get the immediate feeling that you are indeed a Rainbow.

And you're only 3 years early, much closer than I am (I'm 8 years early).

So we are a couple of Rainbow scouts that came to check things out before the main lot started coming. Or something like that. Perhaps to ensure that Rainbows are warmly welcomed in society. Cause y'see, we've integrated ourselves into society so we now have the perspective of a Rainbow AND the perspective of the masses. Perhaps the scouts serve as a sort of bridge. (but maybe I'm just projecting because I like to build bridges)