Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-09-2014, 03:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I don't normally do this, but you seem like a nice person...

So I will tell you what the secret of life is.. Many people have spent a whole life time looking for this answer, and have never found it..

So here goes.. The secret to life. The meaning to life is....

Cupcakes...

Cross another question off my list, lol !
Old 10-09-2014, 03:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333xforever
I like your idea of how part of our consciousness is in another dimensions. Very interesting way of thinking about it. Although there are errors in your theory. Consciousness is a oneness. There can not be more than one part of your conscious in 2 simultaneous dimensions. That is why when you astral project/OBE, your consciousnesses don't form together at the same time. Considering the parallel universe theory, your theory would be proven wrong.
As your theory states, your consciousness keeps dying and dividing which would create infinite parallel universes? Doesn't make sense. I'd suggest you think of things more simply. No need to complicate what doesn't need to be complicated.
In your opinion it may not be possible or correct, but that is only your opinion. I never said consciousness dies something we must always keep in mind is energy is neither created nor destroyed it simply transforms into another form, our consciousness is no different. I don't honestly see how someone can say for certainty that there are errors in my theory, other than based on their opinion of course. Our consciousness all comes from the same source so in a way there is billions of extensions of the same consciousness in billions of dimensions simultaneously, it just depends on what way you prefer to look at it and how much you want to force yourself to believe you are separate and individual. You are trying to put physical limitations on consciousness which isn't necessarily bound by the whole one thing can't be in two places at the same time idea. Also I didn't say extensions of consciousness divide, I said the source of consciousness creates extensions. If that weren't true we wouldn't be here. Extensions of consciousness either transform into a different dimension and/or form of life or assimilate back into the source.

Either way it all makes much more sense than an archaic belief in a "soul" that just sits in some body waiting until we die and magically springs to life in a completely different dimension than it existed prior... Consciousness switches dimensions not bodies. My astral projections have shown me time and time again that we don't astral project into some vacant lifeless body that suddenly becomes alive when we project into it, it's quite the opposite. We project into bodies that are already living in some form in another dimension, bodies that have complete lives in many instances depending on what dimension we project into. Bodies that have other extensions of "us" already in them and we just momentarily take them over. Which also makes me wonder what is actually occurring when someone "sleep walks." I have been thinking that it probably means an extension of their consciousness from another dimension is taking control of their body momentarily as well. And that "demonic" possession is just a case of one of their other extensions of consciousness that live in a darker-realm taking control of their body as well. In one of my projections I was told I have 11 total extensions of consciousness living in multiple dimensions and keep in mind that is only the ones they could perceive and know about, they said they "looked me up" after I told them about my "theory." I have experienced so many different bodies in my dreams and projections in so many different dimensions at this point. Different races, sexes, species, let alone different looks. I have seen what almost 10 of them actually look like while in their body and dimension. And I have experienced dozens of different dimensions with different laws, different physics, different possibilities. All of this would not be possible unless my "theory" is at least partially relative to the reality of the situation.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:56 AM
Suspended
An importain part of life would be to learn lessons and grow as best you can while helping others do the same.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:58 AM
TesseLated

Yes, we all emanate Be-ing...If things happen as you say AstralExplorer-then why are we individuals at all...

I see what you mean about being re-forming that Energy, but what would be the purpose in 'ascending' at all if we are not responsible for growing our own Soul..or individual (within Energy) dispensation-whatever label- of It.
Also-what possible reason would there be for going into different dimensions -out of your body-other than just for the experience...What would be the real meaning? Are you solving problems there?...etc..If there is no meaning-then it would seem a waste of time/energy to develop...unless-like I said-you're just wanting the experience for itself.

I have understood the spiritual aspect of our purpose is to further that cause for which we are here...to grow Love..and spread it for the All toward perfection of our own life-force-that being our individual consciousness..THEN we may ascend toward higher states of Being.
Much more to say-but have to get ready for work...teaching kids...that's how I give back to It...the best way the I could ever have chosen for my life here...To me-Love in action.

Anything else-I do not need to know.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:47 PM
BreathingNow

Interesting question, 333xforever which can only be asked and cared about by the mind. It shows the operating of the mind, how it loves to explore, find new ways of seeing things, ask questions that have nothing to do with life and living right now. Your answer is for you to find, and it will always change, with the mind, which always changes. Right now my point is to enjoy my next breath!
Old 11-09-2014, 10:01 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
... Our consciousness all comes from the same source so in a way there is billions of extensions of the same consciousness in billions of dimensions simultaneously ... You are trying to put physical limitations on consciousness which isn't necessarily bound by the whole one thing can't be in two places at the same time idea. ... the source of consciousness creates extensions. ... Extensions of consciousness either transform into a different dimension and/or form of life or assimilate back into the source.

Consciousness switches dimensions not bodies. ... that "demonic" possession is just a case of one of their other extensions of consciousness that live in a darker-realm taking control of their body as well. In one of my projections I was told I have 11 total extensions of consciousness living in multiple dimensions ... And I have experienced dozens of different dimensions with different laws, different physics, different possibilities ...

Fascinating! Your explanation makes very good sense to me, and helps me piece together the knowledge that I have picked up here and there.

You've mentioned omnipresence, primary identity, altered states of consciousness, subconscious personification, parallel realities, and gestalt.

Two questions for you:

Have you tried to consolidate all your other selves? You can bring in knowledge that your other selves have, into your this self that I am replying to now. That's if you are interested in consolidating knowledge. ^_^

Can you tell me who counted or looked for your other selves?

W.