Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-04-2011, 02:38 AM
Knower
A ghost held my hands, I think

I met this guy out walking today at the park. To make this short, to me, I felt he had been drinking. He stopped where I was and stopped me and started talking. I told him nicely if he was going to drive home he better not drink anymore, he said straight to my face...didn't your boyfriend do the same and drown??? I got chills up and down and he looked so familiar to me...like early 20's...but I just tried to be nice, we talked for nearly an hour.

He said he liked my curves and asked me if I wanted to do a "bowl" and I said No. He asked me if he could hug me and before I answered, he did.

Two things...right where he had his hand on my back is exactly where I get a sensation of a hand at all times of the day and night. He then said you know, I hold your hand at night.

He then walked away, I watched and then as far as I could see, he wasn't there anymore. This was at 4 in the afternoon.

I can't seem to forget this. He was even dressed differently...like 60's clothes.

Anyone? Thank you!
Old 08-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Pathfinder

I cant offer insight, but thanks for an interesting story. Maybe you could include more details, I mean if you talked for an hour surely you would have noticed something else odd about him?
Old 09-05-2011, 02:33 AM
Knower
Thanks for the reply! I couldn't believe we talked that long, it felt like only minutes. I can't recall anything we did talk about but I posted on the other thread...Signs and Syncro saw him again on Saturday. But I do recall Saturday's convo, I thought about it last night while falling asleep and tried to figure him out. I can remember every thing we said to each other but that was only 10 or so minutes. He looked different, not clean shaven, but still intriguing.

There is some connection to my hometown, Santa Monica.

As for those sixties style clothes, I was off...he just had that laid back look.

Thanks again and hope you had a great day!
Old 09-05-2011, 02:46 AM
Master
Could you explain if there is anything to when he said didn't your b/f do the same? That's sorta leaving part of this story up in the air, lol. Was his reference accurate? or what? So far it is a fascinating story. ty.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Knower
I knew a guy who yes, did drown but he wasn't my boyfriend. He was a bit older than me...and alcohol might have played a part. We lived in different worlds if that makes sense. He liked women and couldn't stay with one for long, not my type but I did wonder then if I could have been the one to save him and maybe turn his life around. He had a huge heart and loved children...a broken angel.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:24 AM
nick61

Nice post forevegirl, thanks for the read. It is incredibly difficult for some one who wasn't there to really make any kind of an assumption, but granted it was a very unusual interaction to say the least. I have always been a big skeptic with all things paranormal, and even my job makes it difficult to accept anything without it either being logical, or it is proven fact. But why I bring this up is because I had an experience, my only one, about two years ago. I tried in vain to convince those close to me but to no avail. And then the light bulb went on in my head. I didn't need to convince anyone if I was sure, witch I was. So I guess what I'm trying to say is only you can decipher if it was real, if it was genuine to you. Once you have decided that use it to enrich your life.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:44 PM
iolite

Forevergirl....

I wonder if you talked to a "walk-in".
Old 12-05-2011, 02:52 AM
Knower
Could you explain what a walk in is to me? Thank you...
Old 12-05-2011, 03:37 AM
AngelicOrin

Just found this on another post:
Quote:
From what I have read a 'walk-in' soul usually takes over the physical body when the permanent soul needs a rest.
Possibly through severe depression,severe illness.
This soul will stay until the permanent soul feels ready to return.
Old 15-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Knower
Thanks for the replies. I don't understand a walk in...a blonde moment, I guess!