Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-08-2019, 01:16 AM
Master

I have had inspirational input from spirit, that the Heavenly Father creator, has his location & personality at the centre of the singular, one & only universe.

& that the rest of the universe is similar to our emanation of spiritual body that emanates from our Soul'self.
We are in his image of Soul & just possibly outside of the creator in his spiritual emanation of no particular form/shape, where we can find/see his attributes, & where we are located.

Supposedly the Heavenly Father is all holy, all loving & all merciful, so the all holy Heavenly one would not have his actual mind any where within our minds...he designed us with personalized individuality & privacy of mind from each other, if creator is all holy &all loving then he would appreciate & respect our privacy enough to not be in it.
So it is said to myself that everything outside of creator resides within his emanating spirit...we are within it & it is within us.

So I also am inspired to think that the Holy Kingdoms & the seperate lesser Heavens are near to him & surrounding him & radiating/spreading out on a relatively flat land mass of a massive circular kind.

All one land mass preceding at the very outer edge & progressing inwards towards the all Holy one. & is, as i am led to believe where all are welcome & totally capable of withstanding the intensities of spiritual radiance therein. Except for those beings that have been so unloving long enough to have so incredibly depleted in quality of Soul'self radiance & appearances. They become so gross of all bodily features & totally in capable of using their minds to create clothing from the magical spiritual matter of the spiritual universe...& in most cases could not be bothered with coverings.
And I am led to believe that there are locations on the very outer fringes of the first sphere. A very dark & very dingy location with no colour nor vegetation.

However one can only traverse as far in towards the father, as ones quality of Soul'self will allow one.

And as a person might decide to inspect lands closer to the centre, they will very soon find the atmosphere growing more intense of radiance beauty and abundance, & will need to stop & recede. As there is no possible way of proceeding untill that person has improved in quality of Soul love.

& this is what is meant, when scripture states that the gates of the Holy Kingdoms are high & impenetrable. & no one can enter except through the Holy CHRISTING Spiritual essence of God...commonly confused & mistaken for & of Jesus Christ.

The creator Heavenly Father is the fountain of eternal life & youthfulness his self...& has his own location & personality...at the centre of the universe & not in the clouds surrounding the Earth.
There maybe millions of Earth like, life supporting planets in the billions of Galaxies, & the one & only true creator & his Heavens are not personally in only our couds, as it has previously been stated.

The above is only for your considerations...SMILES.
Old 16-08-2019, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When it comes to Heaven(s)
it might be helpful from what belief system we are talking from.

Having said that, I love the Buddhist Temple paintings of the infinite Heavens and Infinite Hells
and if you look closely, some of the lower Heavens dip down below the upper Hells.
When approaching a subject like this, indeed any subject relating to the mythological beliefs of humanity, I always take the approach of anthroposophy as a whole and then look for common threads or indicators which seem common to many of them, for example, the "flood myth" when it is common knowledge that Earth has experienced many floods at various times since mankind came down from the trees and walked on two legs...after all, we are posting in the science section here, so "belief" really has nothing to do with it.

The Buddhist version of events mirrors the Hindu one, because Buddhism is and was just an "offshoot" of the Hindu Agamic tradition anyway, however, if we are to study my faith, Hinduism as a whole, there are as many beliefs as there are people who practice the religion - which also possibly explains why is that Hinduism isn't very popular outside Hindu countries, but I digress.

We follow the Greek tradition to a large extent ..or rather, they followed us with the whole; "The Gods live on a Big Mountain" thing - so, to us "heaven" means going somewhere which represents the "top of the world" or the "top of the universe" as represented by a huge mountain called "Mount Meru".

Mount Meru also has other names...Mt. Olympus, Mt. Kailash, Mt. Sinai, Mt. Agung, Mt. Arunachala and the human spinal column as representative of the energy (Shakti) which flows up the central channel of Shushumna.. just like lava which flows up through a central volcanic core, transporting the aspirant to the eternal "heaven" of endless bliss and love (Satchitananda).

It is also said that there are many portals or vortices which exist along intersecting lay lines on this planet which can transport us into beautiful Astral realms or "heavens" and I am a firm believer in this. We have tales of such places existing, like Shangri-La or the Elysian Fields even Atlantis and there are just as many "lower Astral realms" as well, like Patala or Naraka. The Earth we live on is kind of "in the middle" as far as these vibrational scalar jumps go, but many of these lower Astral entities have found a tear in the fabric of spacetime (probably but not definitely created by CERN) and have managed to slip through into our reality, influencing life on this planet in a negative way, according to the vibration they wish to have established here.

I will probably have a bit more to say about all of this at a later time, but for now...I could do with a nice, hot cup of Joe.
Old 16-08-2019, 06:45 AM
Master
Just as an addendum to the above, for some strange reason I was just mentally reminded about the Ikebana flower arrangement techniques which originated in 7th century Japan at the Sogetsu school.

There is a three layered perception within the depth of field which relates to man, earth and sky (heaven) 天,地,人

This corresponds quite nicely to the first three syllables in the Gayatri Mantra called "bija mantras" of Bhu, Bhuvah and Swah, which also indicates the three divisions of "Lokas" or celestial planes of existence.

Man (humans) represent the intermediate plane, or the balance between the two opposing factions of ascending and descending vibrations.

The "Bhu" Loka concerns the realms of the elementals and the more base elements of existence, the "Bhuvah" realm is that dot which says "you are here" while "Swah" (also called Swarga or Sorga) represents the realm of the light astral beings who are known as the Deva or the Elohim...it is the realm of heaven.
Old 30-09-2019, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani It is also said that there are many portals or vortices which exist along intersecting lay lines on [I
this[/i] planet which can transport us into beautiful Astral realms or "heavens" and I am a firm believer in this. We have tales of such places existing, like Shangri-La or the Elysian Fields even Atlantis and there are just as many "lower Astral realms" as well, like Patala or Naraka. The Earth we live on is kind of "in the middle" as far as these vibrational scalar jumps go, but many of these lower Astral entities have found a tear in the fabric of spacetime (probably but not definitely created by CERN) and have managed to slip through into our reality, influencing life on this planet in a negative way, according to the vibration they wish to have established here.
Some of my musings over your comments

The Earth is round..... and her Chakras are located differently than with humans.... If we look for an area of unusual activities, we might have found at least one Chakra.

Lay lines and Vortexes, we can detect with our hand. For example, if we pass our hand thru a vortex,
we can finds the vortex's center. Feeling the pressure on our hand as we move our hand
pass the center of the vortex, and then back thru the center to the 'other
side', we can tell if the vortex is rotating counter clockwise or clockwise.........

I was just thinking......
[/font]

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 06-12-2019, 04:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Heaven or Heavens are the dimensions above this 3rd dimension and Hell are the dimensions below this 3rd dimension. This 3rd dimension serves as the conduit between the two and the reason we have duality here. All dimensions operate within their own frequency as the lower frequencies are lower dimensions and higher frequencies are higher dimensions with each one stacked upon another. This is the "stairway to heaven." There are a total of 7 dimensions. The seventh is where the Father resides. Dimensions 4th, 5th 6th and 7th are called the Heavens or proper name that Jhe'shua (Jesus) calls it is Haven pronouncing it "hay-ven".
I am the apostle Philip back here with the rest of the group to bring the real truth and not Dogma! If I was able to post my pictures on this site of the real Jesus, I would. I need to post more to do this.
Old 13-12-2019, 06:29 AM
Deactivated Account
There is a planet which is a 'practice Earth', which exists at an extremely fast moving high vibration, which can sometimes be mixed up with the rest of Heaven in pre-incarnate memory.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 28-12-2019, 12:21 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by karok
Could it be that we are aliens and heaven and hell are just planets we came from, for example, mars or the sun are like hell and heaven is like a planet we haven't found that is perfect and has a lot of life on it

No, heaven is the fabric of reality, hell is the time it takes you to return to reality, you could say we're in hell now... but its worse when you're dead because you can't do anything else but suffer, though I believe the grim reaper, archangel azrael helps people quicken the process after death if you accept her help.
Old 28-12-2019, 12:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
No, heaven is the fabric of reality, hell is the time it takes you to return to reality, you could say we're in hell now... but its worse when you're dead because you can't do anything else but suffer.

I believe you're misinformed on that ... I guess this is awful news for "pure evil" ...?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-12-2019, 12:27 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe you're misinformed on that ... I guess this is awful news for "pure evil" ...?
I'm a prophet, if you think I'm misinformed then you are. I've had peaks of divine power, performed miracles of healing and physical manifestation among other things. If you havn't performed any miracles then who are you to judge?
Old 28-12-2019, 12:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
I'm a prophet, if you think I'm misinformed then you are. I've had peaks of divine power, performed miracles of healing and physical manifestation among other things. If you havn't performed any miracles then who are you to judge?

Don't be ridiculous! You're no prophet. A true prophet doesn't use your tone, and doesn't peddle such untruths.

Anyway, I didn't judge you, just expressed an opinion about what you wrote, which I know to be incorrect, and I also mocked a little your screen name vs. your information: How Old Are You: 34, Biography: I'm an incarnation of James The Just, half-brother of Jesus.

A prophet who calls himself "pure evil"? Nah ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.