Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Whisperer

What crystals are you working with at the mo?

I love the way that you get drawn to different crystals at different times, working with their individual energies :)

I've never got a piece of Chiastolite too far away but at the moment am drawn to Hemmimorphite, Green Kyanite and Snow Quartz.

Hemmimorphite has an amazingly calm energy to it, I get the feeling of sitting on a snow capped mountain with it, just breathing in the fresh air and admiring the view.

Green Kyanite is a realy grounding stone and very Earthy - my pixies like it when we play with that one.

Snow Quartz is a new one thats just creeped in recently - reckon there is soe self healing coming up soon!!

Which ones are you drawn to or are working with at the moment?
Old 09-03-2007, 11:05 PM
ljepotica

Hello Whisperer,

I like the idea of this post:)

At the moment I always sleep with my pink kunzite under my pillow-it's very soothing and relaxing and weird as it may seem I feel "incomplete" if I don't put it under my pillow.

I normally take my citrine with me when I go out-it makes me happy and cheerful and it loves going out with me-it always smiles and cheers when I pick it up to put it in my pocket.

I also somtimes take my amethyst with me when I go out-it calms me and keeps my feet on the ground-it gives me wisdom and knowledge-if that makes sense.

Sometimes I take my green jade egg with me when I go outside-it shows me universal love and is very soothing-I love holding it in my hands.

I also wear my watermelon tourmaline around my neck when I go out-it helps a lot to keep negativity away.

I keep my rose quartz and one of my two clear quartz crystals on my bed at all times.

The other clear quartz when I look at it-or inside it takes me other places-and perhaps dimensions-I really am in another mystical place when I look into it or hold it-it's very spiritual for me:)

My kyanite is like a sword but from another world-it's amazing looking at its blue body-it's like some hidden mountainous landscape-I can get lost looking at it. It reminds me of being at a mountain top and accompnishment...
Old 09-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Whisperer

Thank you for sharing

I absolutely love the energy of Kunzite - Pure love all the way
Old 10-03-2007, 04:30 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer
Which ones are you drawn to or are working with at the moment?

Tibetan Quartz.... WHACK!! lol
Old 12-03-2007, 12:53 AM
ljepotica

Hey guys,

Maybe you can help me here.

I purchased a clear quartz crystal a few weeks back and this one has another tiny quartz crystal attached to the bottom of it-I call it the crystals baby crystal:)
This tiny crystal is horizontally attached and is about 2 cms long with about 1cm width.
I looked at the crystal bible to determine it's shape and the closest I got was cathedral but as I said the second crystal is tiny and lies horizontally at the base and yet all the pictures of cathedral quartz I've seen have both crystals verticle...

Is it a cathedral in that case?

I can try to take a picture of it and attach it here if you need clarification!

Please help me here.

Thanks,

Lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 12-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Whisperer

Hi S,

It could be a bridge quartz if the smaller quartz is in the larger one, or it could be a cross quartz, a cathedral quartz like you say is where the quartzs are vertically attached.

If you could pop up a photo it would make it a lot easier!

Kind blessings
Whisp
Old 12-03-2007, 09:11 PM
ljepotica

Ok then here is an image of my crystal:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...g?t=1173733803

As you can see the "baby" crystal is vertical and at the base:)

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 12-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Deactivated Account
wow that's different! not seen one like that before
Old 13-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Whisperer

Hi S,

Firstly, what a stunning piece you have there! Some real energy booting off of it and some travelling to the stars to be done!

From the picture I would say it was a bridge quartz.

Have awesome fun with him!!

xx
Old 13-03-2007, 02:44 PM
ljepotica

Thanks whisperer,

It's a really special and beautiful crystal and everytime I look into it I see angelic forms and I even see mountainous civilisations-it's a bit cloudy and it looks very mystical to me...

I'd like to tell you what happened when I used it:

Yesterday I lay in bed and placed it over my third eye chakra and went off into a meditative state I did cleanse my body with white light and also surrounded my body with white light as a shield and also asked AA Micheal to put his blue light around my white shield for protection-I was relaxed and calm and was trying to astrally project-well it started off as a meditation and I suddenly wanted to try to ap as I've never ap'd before anyhow I felt as if I was floating in the air-I don't know if this was ap as I read that it takes time to leave your body, anyhow suddenly I noticed in my minds eye that I went to two different places:

1) Of a block of inner-city flats that were half collapsed-it was if an earthquake had hit the area but had stopped before the entire flats collapsed into rubble. It was daylight and the sky was blue.

2) A really dark mansion at night-it was pitch black and I was outside this house and was flying into it-inside it was also almost pitch black but I didn't want to go into this mansion and so I said "no I'm not interested in going in there-I want to move out" and as I said this I came out of the mansion.

Basically as I didn't know what was going on I came out of this experience and became aware of being in my body. After I did this I started to feel little electric shocks in my hands and the soles of my feet and it felt like something was pulling the top of my head-it was as if something got hold of a cord that came out of my head and was pulling it...this also happened during the time I was visiting those buildings.

Sorry guys I guess maybe this is meant to be in meditation but I put it here as I used my crystal during meditation.

Could you please tell me what happened there? How did I see these buildings and why the feelings afterwards?
Surely that wasn't astral projection was it?

Thanks for reading this guys,

Lots of love,

S xxxx
Closed Thread