Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-02-2018, 09:44 PM
Master
Today I am grateful for music - the pictures it paints that words can't, a universe of sound <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 26-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Master
I'm so grateful for the Angels, Guides and Benevolent Beings who talked with me and prepared me for last nights session, with their advice a potentially delicate situation went beautifully and for the Highest Good. Thank you Wonderful Beings!!!!
Old 27-02-2018, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account
I am grateful for my grandkids, this crazy furry little devil of a cat and that there are so many kind people around.
Old 28-02-2018, 03:42 PM
Master
....Several days of abundance in a row...Thank you Spirit!
Old 28-02-2018, 04:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
....Several days of abundance in a row...Thank you Spirit!

Same here!

Thank you Spirit for all the abundance streaming into my life
Old 28-02-2018, 09:05 PM
Master
Grateful for dance... And humans... And humans dancing... Oh my I am sooo grateful.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 01-03-2018, 03:01 AM
Master
I'm just grateful in general with life. Even though I'm stuck between a rock in and a hard place it's not so bad.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:36 PM
Deactivated Account
I am grateful for a safe place to explore the shadow aspects of my personality.
I am grateful that even though there is a certain degree of shame which goes along with it...
Underneath it there is a strong foundation of love. If I did not have these foundations in place - I feel that the shame would be too much.
I am very grateful that spirit waited until I knew love fully before it took me into this underworld.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:31 AM
Master
Sick with a cold today, surprising after having a cold just a few weeks ago, but Grateful to know my body will recover quickly and the rest is welcomed.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:35 PM
Deactivated Account
I am grateful for this life, just another chance to get things right. I am grateful for each single day, each a new chance to get things right.