Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 29-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
......to be "Crystal"-clear, Dear Lady, you started this "Song" for which we are all grateful to be singing with you each day, in loving harmony....

Well now I just have to give you a ****BIG HUG!****
Old 29-01-2018, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Well now I just have to give you a ****BIG HUG!****
Back atcha!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 03-02-2018, 08:10 PM
Master
I'm grateful for this "Big Blue Marble", we share with one another, called home. Enjoy this live feed of the Earth from the orbiting International Space Station (ISS). I hope you also enjoy the other excellent programming that NASA provides.

https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html#iss
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 03-02-2018, 09:27 PM
Master
That was mesmerizing!
Thank you Guthrio...another thing to be thankful for!
Old 03-02-2018, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Wow, thanks a lot, guthrio!
I am grateful for that.

And for so many other things...
Old 04-02-2018, 01:30 AM
Master
I am Grateful today for getting out and getting some seeds and small plant pots ready to have on hand for Spring and the upcoming seasons. To be able to despite living in an apartment building have a small space of land in the back where gardening is permitted to give back to the earth, enrich the soil, and plant natural vegetables (food), to enjoy and share with others.

Extremely grateful also for last year's marigolds which produced plenty of seeds for hopefully use and a new few plantlings this year, along as well with the forget me not seeds I picked up today. I am grateful not only for the plans of Summer salad, but also for the dash of colors and beauty the flowers will be adding to the land and space.

I am grateful for the winter snow which freshens and cleanses the ground before the growth in Spring, which is a source of cleansing and a water source for animal life when in need.

Wishing for every member and future members to come to enjoy your year throughout its seasons.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:33 AM
Master
Today also I am grateful.

Today also I am grateful for being.

Today also I am grateful for experiencing.

Today also I am grateful.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 07-02-2018, 10:29 PM
Deactivated Account
I am grateful for having met so many friendly, open-minded people today.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Master
Yesterday was so wonderful! I have deep gratitude for days like that. Thank you Spirit, thank you Team, Thank you Universe!!!
Old 11-02-2018, 05:24 PM
Master
So Grateful for the many blessings in my life, the peace that exist inside me most days and the ability to reign the mind back in when it starts making misery pools in my head. :)