Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Why I am here in this forum

You could say that synchronicity is what led me here. I was trying to sign up for a couple of social networking sites and the confirmation e-mail kept on getting stuck/not reaching my inbox. Their own tech support did not know what to do, so I had given up.
I then did a reading for myself, which raised a number of questions and started to look for answers in the various forums. Then I came across this one, where you guys have had similar issues.
In the end, I used my GMail account for the social networking sites, for which I now have access, and I am a new member here!

Call that synchronicity? - certainly one of those seemingly unrelated things that form a pattern.
Old 20-11-2017, 03:37 AM
Suspended
Welcome to the forum ! :)
Old 27-11-2017, 03:20 AM
Master
Kind of a cool feeling isn't it? I hurd a qoute once, "let your feet guide you" it really stuck and in ways i live by it. I learned to pick up the little signs to help me on my journey. If someone were to ask me where i am going. I think I would say, i don't know, ill let you know when i get there.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:34 AM
Master
Welcome to spiritual forums. It is what you believe that matters.
Old 16-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Re:

I would imagine you’re here for the same reasons the rest of us are here. You have experienced something so profound and supernatural that you can’t yet explain it. Not only can you not explain it, but those within your orbit have difficulty or are unable to explain it themselves. I would also guess that only individuals that have experienced this kind of connection are the ones that understand it, or are at least attempting to understand it.
Old 21-12-2017, 03:02 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Male
I would imagine you’re here for the same reasons the rest of us are here. You have experienced something so profound and supernatural that you can’t yet explain it. Not only can you not explain it, but those within your orbit have difficulty or are unable to explain it themselves. I would also guess that only individuals that have experienced this kind of connection are the ones that understand it, or are at least attempting to understand it.
This sounds beautifully elitist to me.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:38 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
This sounds beautifully elitist to me.

It is, but it's really the reason why any community or group forms in the 'real world' or online. Something happens that is beyond your understanding/comprehension, we seek out other people with shared experiences who can lend guidance or advice, and then a community forms. Could be spirituality, could be old VW's; doesn't really matter what the subject is, it's the same basic drive/desire.
Old 09-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmonRa
It is, but it's really the reason why any community or group forms in the 'real world' or online. Something happens that is beyond your understanding/comprehension, we seek out other people with shared experiences who can lend guidance or advice, and then a community forms. Could be spirituality, could be old VW's; doesn't really matter what the subject is, it's the same basic drive/desire.

Requoted
Quote:
You have experienced something so profound and supernatural that you can’t yet explain it. Not only can you not explain it, but those within your orbit have difficulty or are unable to explain it themselves. I would also guess that only individuals that have experienced this kind of connection are the ones that understand it, or are at least attempting to understand it.

There is a contradiction in the requoted text which hinders, even stops progress. I am only going to make a counter statement. Those who have understood the experience can describe it, explain it, and understand the conditions that lead to it AND can 'instruct' others how they can achieve the same.

IOW there is no mystery surrounding it. All is known, for centuries if not millennia. The process is understood, practiced in places all over the world and the nature of the result is known. Those who say otherwise practice an elitism for whatever reason they may have.
If you do not get a precise, complete and entirely satisfactory answer from the people around you then you are moving in the wrong circles.

Like Dogen said "There is nothing hidden in this world."
Old 29-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Knower

Old saying :birds of a feather flock together. That's probably why you are here. You were looking for someplace or community forum that had interests, beliefs or presence of mind as you have and low and behold here you are. I feel this is why I am here. I don't want to try and fit in with closed minded people that because of their lack of research think I am an idiot that will believe any snake charmer that comes along.

To closed mined people I go with this quote. "It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled" by Albert Einstein. Also " a closed mind is a terrible thing to waste" by unknown.
Old 19-01-2018, 10:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by open2it
Old saying :birds of a feather flock together.

This is the basic premise of law of attraction.
Expressing your self will be easiest in a places where others express in a similar way you do, this makes it the path of least resistance.
That's why you are here