Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-03-2018, 06:50 PM
Guide

Trains/Time

How to even describe this dream isn’t easy but it was about getting on a train or trains and needing to be somewhere (don’t know where) to find that the train/trains couldn’t get us (I felt there was others with me) there because of a problem on the line behind us. This is where it gets hard to describe. It was something to do with ‘time’ going backwards or forwards (not sure which) in order to make sure we reached the destination. The ‘time’ had to go back or go forward, I think for an hour and it was all related to this problem on the train line behind us.

We were on the tracks behind the train and it was like raised, maybe 1ft high concrete chimney pots with white tops on where we had to use shovels to flick the tops off and place them elsewhere. It was being explained as we did it as to how we would need to be an hour behind (or in front) of the time we were at so we could get the train moving. Weirdly, the instructions for what we had to do was given to us in a way that it was like a great big tannoy and you heard it around you like it was in the air?
Old 15-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
How to even describe this dream isn’t easy but it was about getting on a train or trains and needing to be somewhere (don’t know where) to find that the train/trains couldn’t get us (I felt there was others with me) there because of a problem on the line behind us. This is where it gets hard to describe. It was something to do with ‘time’ going backwards or forwards (not sure which) in order to make sure we reached the destination. The ‘time’ had to go back or go forward, I think for an hour and it was all related to this problem on the train line behind us.

We were on the tracks behind the train and it was like raised, maybe 1ft high concrete chimney pots with white tops on where we had to use shovels to flick the tops off and place them elsewhere. It was being explained as we did it as to how we would need to be an hour behind (or in front) of the time we were at so we could get the train moving. Weirdly, the instructions for what we had to do was given to us in a way that it was like a great big tannoy and you heard it around you like it was in the air?

trains are sometimes used as a metaphor for the traveling through time we do, because trains only move forward usually at a relatively constant speed and they are limited to staying on the tracks. e.g. can't go sideways and usually don't go backwards? But I'm not sure why the dream played out the way it did... the first part seemed to indicate you needed to go backwards to reach a destination whereas the second part belied that by saying you couldn't even move the train until you had moved in time? Which would seem to belie the idea that the train was being used to mean 'time' as they were maintained as two separate things in the dream? So I'm not sure... OTOH it is incredibly easy to move forward in time: just sit still and wait.
Old 16-03-2018, 02:41 AM
Master
you were "on track" to get to where you're going.
there was a problem behind you... something you've already mastered/surpassed,
but it prevents the whole of the train(s) from proceeding forward.
(many of the other people who will be joining you at your destination have had
troubles in progression.)
you were in a position to assist your absent friends by removing the obstacles
to their advancement. you were 'guided' in your efforts through distant
helpers [which might turn out to be angels or aliens (such as pleiadians)]
who've had a more clear overview of what's been happening.

a main feature to note is that there was no 'panic' involved concerning
the problem. even some issue from the past could be corrected, with
proper guidance. to have experienced the helpful instructions as being
'in the air' around you is a very good sign indeed... it's saying that the
'atmosphere' you're in is beneficial.
Old 16-03-2018, 05:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
trains are sometimes used as a metaphor for the traveling through time we do, because trains only move forward usually at a relatively constant speed and they are limited to staying on the tracks. e.g. can't go sideways and usually don't go backwards? But I'm not sure why the dream played out the way it did... the first part seemed to indicate you needed to go backwards to reach a destination whereas the second part belied that by saying you couldn't even move the train until you had moved in time? Which would seem to belie the idea that the train was being used to mean 'time' as they were maintained as two separate things in the dream? So I'm not sure... OTOH it is incredibly easy to move forward in time: just sit still and wait.

I feel like the problem behind the train was stopping the forward movement so it never entered my head that the train would go backwards at any stage. It was all very confusing as I relate trains to time travel but this was like some kind of maths equation lol
Old 16-03-2018, 05:05 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
you were "on track" to get to where you're going.
there was a problem behind you... something you've already mastered/surpassed,
but it prevents the whole of the train(s) from proceeding forward.
(many of the other people who will be joining you at your destination have had
troubles in progression.)
you were in a position to assist your absent friends by removing the obstacles
to their advancement. you were 'guided' in your efforts through distant
helpers [which might turn out to be angels or aliens (such as pleiadians)]
who've had a more clear overview of what's been happening.

a main feature to note is that there was no 'panic' involved concerning
the problem. even some issue from the past could be corrected, with
proper guidance. to have experienced the helpful instructions as being
'in the air' around you is a very good sign indeed... it's saying that the
'atmosphere' you're in is beneficial.

There was no panic, this it true, the overall feel to the dream was good. The manual labour on the tracks felt energising as opposed to tired which I'd expect when doing manual labour.

Thank you H:O:R:A:C:E