Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-03-2018, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
Have read in numerous places that for your son, what would fit good would be Moldavite (real). However it is an expensive tektite... maybe you can try other suggestions and if there is any result in time, then you might consider this as well. I do know someone, Lightworker/Registered Metaphysician.. this person has 1400 reviews+ and not 1 negative! this says a lot... am pretty sure you could give it a try, but since it would not be etiqual for me to 'advertise' here.... if you are interested, message me for details. and it is on fiverr too!

Thanks, Bubbles, I will start with a small budget and see what kind of results we get, he's on meds now, I'm anti-meds, but as Lynn says, they are a good thing in times like these.

Right now he's on his computer making factual corrections on Wiki, that's his favorite past time, I'm over here on my laptop.. LOl.

Anyway, my Ex-Wife insists I'm on the edge of the spectrum too, and I'm sure, I function well, but if you were wondering, there you go.

My obsession is spirituality..
Old 12-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Administrator
Hello

Something that might help is a Himalayan Salt Lamp my Daughter has high stress levels at times from school. She is intellectually delayed and that on at night has really helped her.

Looking to crystals as I looked at what my Son gravitates to, for him its more the natural things, sea shells and crystal fossils. Being that its more the stress he seems to deal with than other issues then Rose Quartz and Amethyst comes to mind to what my Daughter gravitates to. She has a lot of them in her room.

The other two that come to mind are Dragons Blood and Blood stone. Both have that metaphysical element tied to the blood, both are good for grounding and the immune system. I have both around me often.

Yes, sadly a lot of the meds bring them down so far that they do not want to participate physically. I was blessed my Son was not on them for very long, as he was able to learn what calm felt like. Routine is key, that I so agree on.

For my Son for some reason he went from not being able to read more than a grade one level in grade 6 to now full graduation and grade level reading. Something re wired in the brain they do not understand. He is vocal but the eye contact is his struggle and holding a conversation with strangers.

Its something that every child is different with, there is no set rules for this. I know what high blood pressure is like and the fear that brings on, mine spikes with an asthma attack.

Much of the healing is with the brain buying into the idea that a crystal or stone is helping.

Lynn
Old 12-03-2018, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Something that might help is a Himalayan Salt Lamp my Daughter has high stress levels at times from school. She is intellectually delayed and that on at night has really helped her.

I like the idea of that but my son likes it dark when he sleeps

Looking to crystals as I looked at what my Son gravitates to, for him its more the natural things, sea shells and crystal fossils. Being that its more the stress he seems to deal with than other issues then Rose Quartz and Amethyst comes to mind to what my Daughter gravitates to. She has a lot of them in her room.

Yes I think we need to be sensitive to what works for them, next time in the Crystal store I'm going to let him just pick out colors that move him, then look it up and see what it's good for.

The other two that come to mind are Dragons Blood and Blood stone. Both have that metaphysical element tied to the blood, both are good for grounding and the immune system. I have both around me often.

Yes, sadly a lot of the meds bring them down so far that they do not want to participate physically. I was blessed my Son was not on them for very long, as he was able to learn what calm felt like. Routine is key, that I so agree on.

For my Son for some reason he went from not being able to read more than a grade one level in grade 6 to now full graduation and grade level reading. Something re wired in the brain they do not understand. He is vocal but the eye contact is his struggle and holding a conversation with strangers.

Thats great, pleased he got the reading down, when I was in high school I could not look people in the eyes and I had no clue what to say to anyone, in time it came to me but back then they just called us.. odd. Later 20's went better ..now I have to give people space to talk.. although I'm pretty normalized, you could not tell

Its something that every child is different with, there is no set rules for this. I know what high blood pressure is like and the fear that brings on, mine spikes with an asthma attack.
I have high blood pressure too, I can control it but at times it gets very high, I was checking his because I know what mine can do,
I get very light headed.

Much of the healing is with the brain buying into the idea that a crystal or stone is helping.

Lynn

Thanks Lynn, yes there is that placebo effect I'm sure but hey it works. Blessings to you and your family, how many kids you got there..
Old 12-03-2018, 04:56 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have three kids. The eldest just moved out on his own. Son 19 Son 17 and Daughter 15

So I have a houseful.

It maybe the placebo effect or more my eldest healed a blown knee using an amethyst and the power of self healing. A blown knee cap does not grow back but his did. So there is something to crystals.

Maybe look to a naturalpath Dr. to see if maybe there are some supplements that might help with the blood pressure as well as meds. I have been trying some for Asthma and now blood sugar levels. See if that helps with the meds as they might not replace the meds.

Lynn

Oh side note your display image Stonehenge do you live near there ? I had a wonderful private tour there and went to Solstice in 2012. Magical place.
Old 13-03-2018, 02:21 AM
Master
A house full, No doubt.

My Son and I, we will do OK, we are so entwined, it's mindboggling...

I live in Canada.

Life as it is ...truly a mystery unfolding...

Stone Henge, just one of the many.

Peace, it has a fine edge.
Old 13-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Hey thanks, StrandedSnowMonkey.

That's a funny handle, thanks for the chuckle too.

I am very fortunate to have a very high-quality Gem/Crystal store near me, it was like walking into a wizards shop.

A very beautiful young woman with a glowing face was so helpful, amazing.

I told her I don't have much of a clue, so she helped me look through there resource books, and I ordered one for my own keeping.

Thanks for your advice on the Chrysocolla and Larimar.

I will look into it and let you all know how it goes...

The shops that I have been into were very helpful too. What book are you getting, if you don't mind me asking :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
HI StrandedSnowMonkey ! Chrysocolla is pretty awesome. I have been thinking of what my next crystal purchase would be and it might be that. I love it's color and it's unique bubble type formation.

Hi. I've got my eye on a nice pendant.
Old 14-03-2018, 01:17 AM
Master
I don't know.. she just told me it was the bible on Gems/stones.. so I'm In.

I will let you know when it comes in, thanks for all your support here, you are living proof that Gems are good

They instill kindness and warmth..
Old 14-03-2018, 05:04 AM
Experiencer
If you're looking for a good book on gems, I have really been enjoying the firefly guide to gems. It's deals a little less on the metaphysical however and more on formation, identification, optical and physical properties etc...

I wouldn't mind knowing the name of this Bible however.
Old 15-03-2018, 02:52 AM
Master
You can tell when you have a Gem.. it comes alive.
Old 15-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
I don't know.. she just told me it was the bible on Gems/stones.. so I'm In.

I will let you know when it comes in, thanks for all your support here, you are living proof that Gems are good

They instill kindness and warmth..

Oh! It's probably 'The Crystal Bible' by Judy Hall :)

All the best!