Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Experiencer

Recurring dream takes a nasty turn

Since late last year I've been having this recurring dream where I walk into my house (ideal house, not present in reality. Yet.) after a morning run to have the kitchen door opened by this tall, quite well built, strong looking guy. He smiles and let's me in while behind him, I see he has been preparing breakfast for us. Even my dog is in there happily following him around.

I've had this dream many times and have used the imagery when visualising my manifestation too. A friend also had a dream of me and from what she describes, this very same guy in a family gathering setting. she described him as being very protective and almost ushering me in like a bodyguard.

So for months now this dream and my visualisations from it have been a source of comfort until last night. In my visualisation last night, I have the same scene where I walk into the kitchen and but this time he is not at the door to welcome me. He is instead, at the kitchen island doing something, maybe preparing food, I couldn't see this time, and his back is facing me.

I walk towards him and as he turns around his face is that of a growling, drooling, fanged monster about to lunge at me.

I thought I was in control of the visualisation so why did this happen? What on earth does it mean?

I actually tried to clear that image and went back in the visualisation where I infused the entire house with this almost blinding white light as I walked in. I also zapped the monster with the same white light and he fizzled away. I felt better doing this but I'm not even sure what exactly it was that I was doing.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection

well God has two sides as seen in all scriptures. One moment God is a loving gentle person & the next He turns into a Psycho all destroying crazy dude. That is when He gets angry. LOL. He is a teddy bear though & would never harm you. However you have made God angry somehow? Maybe you sought to use the manifestation for your pleasure? I don't know. But you always have to be holy & chaste & free of any carnal thoughts which might upset God.

So the guy in my dreams represents God?

And are we not free to manifest anything that we want/desire? I don't see how God can be angered by me manifesting my dream house. I'm a bit confused by this interpretation.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Master
i imagine the guardian who typically ushers you into the dream house to be
representing your own higher self identity, in the form of a muscular man.
the monster form is a 'gapped' version of the same individual... a portion of
your higher self identity which has yet to be reunited with the loving being
you are growing into. if you're still holding judgments against yourself for
something or another, it's time to practice self forgiveness and bring healing.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i imagine the guardian who typically ushers you into the dream house to be
representing your own higher self identity, in the form of a muscular man.
the monster form is a 'gapped' version of the same individual... a portion of
your higher self identity which has yet to be reunited with the loving being
you are growing into. if you're still holding judgments against yourself for
something or another, it's time to practice self forgiveness and bring healing.

This makes a lot of sense, thank you. I know exactly what this is about and I will continue rooting out all these hidden blocks. Its just difficult to clear out something that is seemingly hiding
Old 10-03-2018, 05:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
yes you will find your mystery spiritual man is the Angel of God who is married to your soul, & He is using your dreams & visions to manifest to you. For some reason He is manifesting an evil face & that is a warning that something is not right with your life right now. The way to stop God's Angel manifesting as a devil or something scary is to pour out love towards it. You will see it flash with light & it will show its true form which is going to be the most handsome person you have ever seen. Love is the weapon that dissolves all perceived evil in the spiritual realm; & the dream & vision worlds are only layers of the spiritual realm.

God will manifest evil faces when evil people are around & you don't know they are around you. You might have met someone whom you believe is a very nice person but God will see them differently & decide for Himself whether He thinks they are a nice person or not. In that case your vision friend will suddenly become evil & it is nothing but a warning that there is an evil person around in your material life & you are not recognising it.

Or if you are doing something wrong in life that can also make the angel of God manifest as something terrifying. In that case it is warning you of the devils of hell that await you if you continue on the wicked path.

It's impossible for me to know why God is manifesting like that to you, but the vision man is 100% harmless no matter what it manifests as. It is simply a method of communication from/with the spiritual side which God has absolute control over. So if you see it turn into a nasty being then try pouring absolute unconditional love at it & watch what happens. Ask it why it manifested like that & it will show you in symbols why it did it.

Thank you. Now I understand you better. So I did the right thing by zapping him with light :)

Thank you Perfection
Old 11-03-2018, 03:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
well that would be an act of hate & not an act of love I believe. No one could blame you but you just cut yourself off from a source of interaction with God. If you love the manifestation instead it will transform & teach you many things, because it is just a communication tool that God is using to interact with you. But if it is gone then you will be left in the dark regardless of all the bright light around. God will take it away if you show fear of course

I actually figured this out before I saw your response. Last night I went in and hugged the monster as soon as it turned around. It seemed to calm things somewhat although his face is still distorted. I will keep hugging until he goes back to his normal beautiful self :)
Old 11-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
i think that is where your error is. You might have a tendency to want to be physical with the spiritual man, or advance the romance, & that will make it put on an ugly face to ward you away. Because it is just an energy vision God is creating. You have to just watch & learn & don't try to move close to the manifestation or vision. Stand back & project loving warmth from your mind only. It's like you are at a theatre & you want to stand up & go hug someone on the screen. It will just make the projector operator angry. I've seen a few cases where people tried to move in on the projection to offer emotional support & they were rebuked for it by the teacher or operator.

Romance is like a spark that turns into a fire very quick & God knows that & will keep things platonic 99% of the time to avoid igniting a fire.

God will be 100% romantic & physical at certain times & you have to let God decide when that will be. Just pour out love with your heart towards your spiritual man & don't try to embrace him. He will embrace you when the time is right. He might want you to meet an earthling & have no spiritual lover for now. However you will find that you are married to God & He is embracing your soul at a deeper level all the time. But He might not want to awaken you to that side of the spiritual world just yet.

He certainly doesn't represent romance to me. He represents protection.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
I actually figured this out before I saw your response. Last night I went in and hugged the monster as soon as it turned around. It seemed to calm things somewhat although his face is still distorted. I will keep hugging until he goes back to his normal beautiful self :)
maybe look to learn from him, rather than (just)
inform him of your trust/love.
does he have something to say?
what food has he prepared?
Old 12-03-2018, 12:06 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
maybe look to learn from him, rather than (just)
inform him of your trust/love.
does he have something to say?
what food has he prepared?

He only says hello before we get distracted by the dog. The dream usually ends after that, as I'm stepping inside the kitchen. I can smell bacon - I can smell the food and hear the sizzling of the frying bacon but I can't see it. My view is of a granite kitchen surface in quite a big kitchen behind him.

I will try your suggestion. My worry about this whole scenario is the fear it induces. I have been working specifically on my fears, of which I recently discovered to my surprise, there are plenty. I can't find any good use for fear in my life, so I'm trying to deal with it. I know there must be a connection to that somehow but I can't identify this particular fear.
Old 13-03-2018, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:
"I can't identify this particular fear"
maybe it has to do with 'proper timing'?