Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Suspended
Has this ever happened to you?

Last night I was having a hard time.

So I got on my favorite facebook group and asked for prayers, as well as prayed myself. As I laid down, shut my eyes,.and began to drift off I heard in my right ear, a young boy saying his prayers. I even got a sense of what he looked like. I can't remember what he was praying about. I remember a vague sense of him talking about something "good" and about his life.

It freaked me out at first I thought I was going crazy. I think it was a miracle. Maybe we were just on the same wavelength so to speak.

Has this happened to you? What do you think about this? Does it talk about hearing others prayers anywhere in the Bible?

Thanks.
Have a good day.
Old 30-01-2018, 02:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow, I've never heard of this before. Sounds like an absolute miracle. I'd take the words he said and store them in your mind, seems like you were meant to hear them.

Ray
Old 30-01-2018, 10:18 AM
Master
It has never happened to me but it is possible that you were getting a confirmation that were prayer reached its destination. Either way it is a good thing.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Ascender

what I'm about to say might bring in disagreable responces, but that's ok. sadly what you experienced was NOT a miracle. not in the sense of it being a responce by Jesus if that's what you thought. here's why I'm saying this, first in the bible every time one of Jehovah God's (Exo. 6:3) servant recieved a message, (all that i read) it was a message of some sort, not someone praying. or it was a message to a question through one of God's Angels. but it was always to be understood.

what you heard whispering sadly to say was a demon. satan can make anything seem as though it's of Jesus or his Father. he can appear to be the "Angel of light" ,(2Cor.11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light). he is good at trickery, this is why Jehovah God's words warns us to put on complete armor against satan ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you are able to stand against the schemes of the devil). and I'm speaking directly from experience.

once i heard voices.... calling my name, when i was wide awake, sitting up. my daughter was in her room watching tv, and had made a comment concerning someone size. she ran to me saying, someone repeated what she said ,whispering in her ear. but she knew it was a demon, that's why she ran. anyone who would say it was of God ,wrong! because a Holy being, will correct someone, not repeat what was said.

Angels don't have to "pray" they're with Jehovah God and Jesus. if someone say it was a dead person. then i would suggest you do some serious biblical research. and see if the scriptures say that the dead can communicate with the living, because they can't! peace
Old 01-03-2018, 09:02 PM
Master

We can't say what it was, as no one knows. Therefore it's wrong to call it demons or godly. But what we can do is to pray when it happens, and also ask for confirmation. As it says in the bible to ask the spirits if they're from God. We can't either just dismiss or judge people that are having spiritual experiences. But what we can do is ask them to ask God and get close to him. We also have to recognise, that there are many things about the mind we don't understand. In old times they thought everyone mentally ill were possessed. That's not the case. As well as here.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Master

I've had people coming over to me, in spirit, astral travelling. It exist. As all confirmed. I don't say its OK. Or, godly. All I'm saying, look here it is, it happens. Does it mean I'm possessed or its demons just because. No. Use the mind.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:08 PM
Master

This is exactly why I stopped going to the church. Not stopping believing. But the narrow mindedness. The mental constraints. Which has nothing to do with the bible or God. Not even the Catholics judge like that without it being a full investigation.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
As it says in the bible to ask the spirits if they're from God. We can't either just dismiss or judge people that are having spiritual experiences. But what we can do is ask them to ask God and get close to him. We also have to recognise, that there are many things about the mind we don't understand. In old times they thought everyone mentally ill were possessed. That's not the case. As well as here.
We can't find out if spirits are from God by asking them. Of course any spirit that was trying to deceive us would say he was from God. We need to be familiar with what God has said in the Bible and use it as a standard to judge whatever teaching we receive from any other source.