Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-03-2018, 03:52 AM
Guide

It could of been one of the wars you were in. Id look into it more before you say sworn enemies haha... also depending on your orientation your subconscious may shield you from it if its too much to handle.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I am going to write something here that may seem crazy to some, but I have this strange feeling that I am a sworn enemy of one of these Hindu deities ; no idea who exactly but one with many arms who is a warrior

I have dreamt a couple of times of fighting him; in one of them there was a tough fight but I was able to behead him at the end.

What could be causing these dreams and my uneasiness when I see pictures of this specific deity? Is it all in my mind?
There's not many Hindu 'multi-armed warriors'...there is, of course, my personal deity Angel of Veerabhadra who is one of these...and good luck trying to behead him. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSRBEPzci-o

If you dream you are fighting against this one, it means you have a very limited self-concept, prone to harshly criticising others superficial appearances to defend your own views and totally snubbing those who aren't paying attention to you.

Also, rallying many people around you against this person you dislike for 'immoral support' against another who is just simply minding their own business, when those whom you are instilling with your hatred were also pretty much minding their own business too, up to that point.

However, like King Daksha...you'll probably come off worse for wear. lol