Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-12-2017, 01:28 AM
Administrator
Hello

In a shoppe in England there was a Fools Gold skull that was human size and solid. If there was a way to get that home I would have it now. The cost of the duty and taxes on it alone would be enough to gag at....never mind the price tag on it. I asked on shipping for it and the clerk said it most likely would not make it without damage.

It was over the suitcase limit ....LOL just under 100 pounds, when your allowed 50 pounds.

Lynn
Old 11-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
Very interesting to read about your crystals. Can I ask - what is bloodstone? What kind of qualities does it have? Can it perform healing? Is it magic? Please elaborate :-)

Hi minxoto,

These crystals I do not own, they are my interests currently, and are wish items/ stones. Stones I would love to acquire.

Bloodstone, is a type of Jasper, I am not sure of the spiritual/ magical meaning of the stone, as I have not read too much of it- I like to find myself drawn to stones first, and then after a time give their meaning a read.

Lynn is very versed with the spiritual meanings, and properties of stones, her explanation of Bloodstone is a very good one.

Another stone I have developed interest in these days is apatite, again it is that color- the subtle blue and green.

I would prefer a nice celestite specimen, but apatite too is an interest for me.
Old 15-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Master
Interesting about bloodstone. I did not know my mother had any interest in stones at all or had any, but while clearing out parent's house I found one in a packet, stating what it was. Found a small gem bracelet and a shiny polished black stone which looks like obsidian but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure what crystals on my wish list...I purchased Epidote recently that I just fell in love with and had to have it.
Old 16-12-2017, 12:45 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
On my wish lists: Freestanding Carnelian

This one is shaped like a 'flame' ( assuming it's real lol) Im more looking for a similar

Carnelian has been calling me as of late, and the pictures you posted are making me want to find more to live with me!
Old 16-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Seeker
Besides Carnelian, I've been very attracted to Green Jade & Sodalite as of late.

Great thread idea, BTW.
Old 16-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Seeker

I've been salivating over the thought of meeting Ray Pinto when the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show comes to town, and purchasing one of his hand cut Vogel Quartz crystals. I don't even know if he'll be attending the show however.I"d just like to see what kind of energetic hit I get from holding a masterfully cut Vogel, then deal with paying several thousand for it, if I'm truly impressed. I have several inexpensive vogels, and even they have a powerful energy, but Ray Pinto's Vogels are said to be from another dimension.
Old 17-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen.Appleton
Carnelian has been calling me as of late, and the pictures you posted are making me want to find more to live with me!

It's a very happy high spirit type of energy for me. Happy go lucky type vibe, like having your first cup of coffee in the morning. I have a decent pocket size one ( looks larger in person). It's a good vibe, but one I feel that has to be cleansed or it can be too high energy or enhance a negative emotion ( like anger for example).

I really do want this one, although, I would like a bit darker one if I can find one It's a tad short 4 inches, which is about the size I prefer. So it's on my wish list and Let's hope it doesn't get sold =/
Old 17-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Seeker
Quote:
It's a very happy high spirit type of energy for me. Happy go lucky type vibe, like having your first cup of coffee in the morning. I have a decent pocket size one ( looks larger in person). It's a good vibe, but one I feel that has to be cleansed or it can be too high energy or enhance a negative emotion ( like anger for example).

I really do want this one, although, I would like a bit darker one if I can find one It's a tad short 4 inches, which is about the size I prefer. So it's on my wish list and Let's hope it doesn't get sold =/

I find it stimulates my creative / inspirational side, but I agree that it can sometimes "enhance" passionate feelings like anger, so I try to be aware of that when I use it. I have several small(ish) crystals close to the color of the heart shaped pic you posted, and the one that was included in a flat disk reiki set I got recently has the strongest energy (so far).

What method do you use to cleanse your crystals? I've been simply recharging mine with intention by holding them for several minutes and asking them to assist me in my journey. Haven't felt the need (yet) to clear their energy, but I'm open to any suggestions.
Old 21-12-2017, 04:02 AM
Master
Clover, I really loved the 1st of your photos of the carnelian stone there. That gorgeous red, and I really love the shape of that particular stone.

I have not found red type colors of stones, or anything really to anger me too much, but I will admit that may be because I can be naturally temperamental at times, I have been quick to anger lately- trying hard to change this, it can be difficult. I really can not tell with my own anger whether red colors add to it or not. Too angry to know the difference at times either way perhaps. Not a good thing, has to definitely be worked on, I'd really like to figure it out soon.

Which is part of the reason I am interested in calming stones, such as the blues. Although, I rather like the color red as well.

Pieces I am interested in are rougher pieces, much like your carnelian (1st photo there).

A celestite piece still in this geode form I would find quite calming, I love the lighter tone here to this blue, photos like this of this stone, the photo itself, I find soothing.

Another of Celestite, not within the geode form, rather looks to be shaped/ cut here.

Blue tourmaline. Like I said wishlist, I really wish, maybe I will be surprised some day, who knows right? Love this type of tourmaline. We had found one for my mother when young, one of us she had said. Lost years ago- again one of us kids. Really wishing I had never played with my mother's stones and stone jewelry.

Red tourmaline. A rough stone like this is on my list of interests.

Very nice lists guys, hoping you all find exactly the stones and gems you are looking for.
Old 24-12-2017, 10:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

By the way, I purchased this today!!! After two months on the 'wish list' I went for it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen.Appleton
What method do you use to cleanse your crystals? I've been simply recharging mine with intention by holding them for several minutes and asking them to assist me in my journey. Haven't felt the need (yet) to clear their energy, but I'm open to any suggestions.

I burn sage often and usually that is to protect my tools in my room in general. Once in a great while I will run clear running water or them or I place them in water container to bathe lol. I'll do little affirmations or a visual white bubble around them. Now, I don't do this often. I find faucet water can damage stones, I use to work in jewelry and we advised regular cleaning or using hard water has the potential to damage stones, especially the quartz families and lighter stones like celestite for example.

You can charge them with moonlight!

I heard putting them in sunlight cleanses and charges them too, but caution sunlight can damage stones too.