Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Not all by any means, I rather meant those whom believe in reincarnation but say things such as "I hate being here" "I don't want to come back to this planet" etc etc.

Personally I wouldn't mind coming back, or being reincarnated. And I don't hate being here.

Odd for some reason I have acquired the thought that Buddhists did believe in re-incarnation.

My apologies, if I was mistaken.

No need for apologies SP lot's of false info regarding Buddhism out there. Buddha never taught that life is a curse but human existence is very precious to all sentient beings.

Regarding Reincarnation... Buddhist believe in Rebirth which is different.

Here's a little article you might find interesting.
http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/...data/fdd47.htm
Old 25-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Agreed with you on everything you've said of forgiveness. I can not stress the benefits, love, and unselfishness of forgiveness enough in fact.

But to be honest? The lake of fire is the body and the pit being mind, is pure conjecture.

We do not know what happens when we pass, in the after life. Now as a spiritual being I prefer much so being open minded. This in fact for me includes allowing the views of heaven, hell, the pit- purgatory? And such as a real possibility for me.

Being an individual whom has physically seen that demonic entities in fact do exist myself, as well as having this confirmed (confirmed, seriously) by another, I have no doubt absolutely that evil not only exists, but has in a way also succeeded. Why? Because the majority of humanity, still thinks and believes that they don't.

Even when people who have sen them, touched them, in physical form (Theirs) goes and tells them, yes. They exist.

Well where do they go? I don't know. I haven't died yet.
Where do we go? Well I can not be the judge of that. I don't know I haven't died yet.

You see? Do we reincarnate? Many spiritualists and Buddhists say yes. Many spiritualists and Buddhists also see this life as a curse. I hear and read very often I do not want to be here, I want to break the reincarnation cycle, people are horrible, the suffering is terrible. I don't want to come back here. Well what is here? Here is the planet. My friend people do not hate the planet or have a problem with the planet. They hate and have a problem with each other...

Are people just not getting this? Here let me bold this As a person whom has seen for myself hateful entities to exist who literally hate us, still we all despise each other? Blame each other? Hate each other? Blame and hate ourselves? Curse this earth?

We are literally all we have. Humans? Each other? When I walk into a store and see this individual blocking the aisle standing there. And I look into her eyes, as first of all she is standing right in front of me, will not move an inch, seems to be unaware someone has to literally go around her as she seems to be thinking. But that isn't the bad part at all. The part that scares me? I stop a moment and stare her directly in her eyes, and all there is is this look of absolute anger. But for what, for whom? How could it be for me? I barely looked at her to begin with I stared at her eyes simply to see, but you see the anger, the hatred couldn't be for me could it? You see it was there already when I looked at her. So what do I forgive her? I never had too much of a problem with this person to begin with.... She was in front of me, utterly unaware of my presence, I made my presence known by looking into her eyes, ever hopeful mind you, to be met with this anger and cynicism, that very well was there before I even looked. What was she actually doing? She was looking.... only... at the signs... in the store... seemingly determining where she needed to go... but why the anger...?

We need each other. To live. For hope.

But we hate each other....?

We blame each other?

Demons don't exist in the minds of many spiritualists. according to them, we create them. If we think they exist they exist.....

There is no other member here who could possibly understand me when I say they exist, in spite of ourselves, and what we think. I do not remotely feel we are to blame as people. My brother told me he's seen them physically, the exact description of what I've seen, only when he told me, he had no idea I had seen them myself. In fact I told this to him last year when we discussed what he saw...

They exist. Evil exists.

The question is, will they be held responsible? Every bone in my body knows how violent, hateful, and malicious they are. But no I do not know what happens when we die.

If Christians believe in hell, I will not tell them they are wrong. If a Buddhist or spiritualist believes in reincarnation, I will never deny them their thoughts either. Not so much so because I can believe, but really? I have seen, met and touched demons. I have seen their intent. And I will faithfully be true and loyal to my family (Humankind). God, Plants, animals, and no other.

That means I am open minded. If Christians believe in a hell and a bottomless pit, Who am I to either Judge or Deny them their beliefs? The existence of demonic entities I know they are not wrong on. Now what happens exactly when we pass to us? Where do we go? I do not claim to know. But if some choose to believe in Hell , a bottomless pit, why would I argue?

Arguing is for the immature. And those who feel a need to be right.

Talking is for adults.

the way i see it, "good and evil" are judgments, made by spirit.
nothing but spirit is subject to those judgments.
anything not of spirit is not accountable to those judgments.
will, and body, for example, are not ruled by spirit; they are their
own aspect of divinity.

my understanding is that 'grandfather spirit', the golden ray of
unconditional love, instantly recognized other loving spirits as
belonging to his reality, and accepted them without hesitation.
spirits which may have been out of alignment with his energy
were repelled through 'denial energy', and cast off into the void.
the void seems analogous to what you've called "the bottomless
pit". from the perspective of spirit, this entire universe has been
recovered from that pit [the void].
most demons or devils are spirits which enjoy life, or would if they
were given proper loving support and recognition. however, there
are 'asuric spirits' which are purely unloving, and do not belong
anywhere within creation... they do not enjoy life.
people are hosts to various spiritual energies which permeate this
universe... much like we might think on certain topics, and then
turn our attentions to something else. the task for humans is to
sift out the spiritual energies which don't wish to experience life,
and cease drawing on them [providing them with a life they do
not want]... allowing them the freedom to re-enter the pit, and
remain forever in slumber.
evil entities don't want to exist, and they've only sought the death
and destruction of others as a means for them to escape reality.
[they are "unreal" in nature.]