Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-06-2018, 04:52 AM
Experiencer
Thank you, Compendium!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
I have a couple bloodstone laying around somewhere and they too are dark. I was forced to put most of my crystals away due to lack of space :( and the fact i still had baggage to deal with. Have fun with your stone sweetie.

Namaste`
Old 15-06-2018, 04:55 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for the good cleansing info! I was going to use the salt method, but I like the idea of cleansing it with the light of the full moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Labradorite has what is called labradoresence. It is the colors that show up as if there is a light shining on them. What is pictured above is in fact bloodstone. When she sines the light on it you cansee that is is a deep dark green with red flecks, but lacks that alluring shine of labrodorite. Make sure you charge it and cleanse it. It can be charged by moonlight with a full moon and cleansed under running water. You could also place it on selenite to cleanse and charge simultaneously. Selenite is a stone that does not require charging or cleansing and should not be gotten wet. :)
Old 15-06-2018, 04:57 AM
Experiencer
Thank you so much for all the info, Lynn! :) I really appreciate it. It's interesting to know for sure that it's Bloodstone - no more confusion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Bloodstone -

Bloodstone, green jasper dotted with bright red spots of iron oxide, was treasured in ancient times and long served as the birthstone for March.
Medieval Christians often used bloodstone to carve scenes of the crucifixion and martyrs, leading it to also be dubbed martyr's stone. The legend of the origin of bloodstone says that it was first formed when some drops of Christ's blood fell and stained some jasper at the foot of the cross.

Mystical Properties:

Bloodstone is said to have the power to predict future event. Its power may be enhanced by placing it in water and putting that water into direct sunlight. Bloodstone is said to help one with calming, in stressful or even survival situation.

Healing Properties:

Bloodstone helps with cleansing of the blood and any organ related/connected with the blood. It can detoxify the body in general. It is an excellent stone for healing which initiates renewal on most all level. Bloodstone works in overcoming depression and emotionally caused pain.

Magical Properties:

Bloodstone has been used in magic for at least three thousand years. In ancient Babylon, the stone was carried to overcome enemies and in ancient Egypt used to open doors, break bonds and even cause stone walls to fall.

Energy: Protective

Element: Fire

Powers: Halting bleeding, healing, courage, wealth, strength, victory, power, business, legal matters, invisibility, agriculture. For protections it helps you gain control over negative spirits and to cast spells.
Chakra Classification: Root/Base Chakra and the 4th, or Heart Chakra

This is what I know of the stone. I have some its a nice one. Yet its not for everyone it either likes you or does not like you, I have found there is no middle ground with Bloodstone.

Lynn