Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-01-2018, 05:19 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Repeating name

I keep seeing and hearing my twin flames girlfriends name everyday. I can't go a day without seeing it or hearing it. Personally, I don't like her gf and I believe that the universe is trying to tell me something about her. I'm lost. Any thoughts?

P.S.For anyone that doesn't know....the three of us had a falling out a couple of years ago. Things got sour really fast because my twins gf interfered with our private conversation that we were having on facebook.
Old 24-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Knower

If I was in this situation and experiencing name repetition I'd assume that the universe is trying to tell me something about myself, most likely that there's some adjustment I need to make in my perception of the situation, then I'd explore the experience and any questions I had about it in meditation -- because I can't leave something important to remain an assumption.

That might not apply to you, but I think it might.

Too, when I ask for advice I take advice given into meditation to explore either a) why I agree with it or b) why I disagree with it. If you haven't done that before, you might want to give it a try.

Please let us know what you discover. =-)
Old 24-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluralone
If I was in this situation and experiencing name repetition I'd assume that the universe is trying to tell me something about myself, most likely that there's some adjustment I need to make in my perception of the situation, then I'd explore the experience and any questions I had about it in meditation -- because I can't leave something important to remain an assumption.

That might not apply to you, but I think it might.

Too, when I ask for advice I take advice given into meditation to explore either a) why I agree with it or b) why I disagree with it. If you haven't done that before, you might want to give it a try.

Please let us know what you discover. =-)

Yeah. I believe that the universe is trying to tell me her gf is the reason why things got chaotic between me and my twin flame and to not be angry with my twin flame, but I'm still not sure. I still get angry with my twin flame because I feel that if her gf is the cause of all this, why doesn't she do something about it? The only reason I can think of is that she might be scared of her.

I either see her name or a name with her name in it. The amount of times I see it is just....too bizarre! Even if the name is spelled different...it's still her name.

Last edited by Same Sex twin flame27 : 24-01-2018 at 06:48 PM.