Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Yes every person that I have liked or had a feeling about since tf has been much less intense.

I do not talk about "every person", since I do not feel special connections to everyone I happen to meet.

The way I see it, you can know people for a long time and grow to like them maybe, but if there is that special connection to someone, you feel different from the start. You don't need time or contact to go get to like this person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I see you say he is married, my advice then would be to walk away and do not have any more contact (if you can). If it's less intense than it should fade much easier than a tf. Do you feel it could fade easier? All of the "interests" I have had since tf seem to fade away pretty easily.
I don't want to interfere with his relationship, but since he is a colleage I have to deal with him on an alomost daily basis.
But thats ok. It's nothing personal. I like being around him and with him thats the same, as far as I can tell.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 21-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Master

I cant tell there is a connection. I feel it there. I feel it, doesnt mean I expect him to. And realizing that soul mate is not something verified once an intmate relationship is established. God puts us in the path of others lives for a reason. doesnt always mean sex and romance. I feel some people have an energy that is easier for another to respond to. There are way more reasons to be in anothers life you feel a connection to other than sordid sexual stuff.
Old 21-06-2018, 02:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I cant tell there is a connection. I feel it there.
That's also the way I see it.
And feelings are hard to explain sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
There are way more reasons to be in anothers life you feel a connection to other than sordid sexual stuff.
That's true. Maybe it would be easier to see this point if the other one is the same sex.
But the way I feel for him that's more than just friendship. But maybe I'm mistaken.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 21-06-2018, 02:31 PM
Master

feeling sexually attracted is common. Having free will of choice is too and choosing to act on feelings is where responsibility comes into it. Understanding the consequence without blame or lables.

this is why owning your feelings is best. Knowing whats right and whats wrong and honoring all involved.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora
I do not talk about "every person", since I do not feel special connections to everyone I happen to meet.

The way I see it, you can know people for a long time and grow to like them maybe, but if there is that special connection to someone, you feel different from the start. You don't need time or contact to go get to like this person.

I don't want to interfere with his relationship, but since he is a colleage I have to deal with him on an alomost daily basis.
But thats ok. It's nothing personal. I like being around him and with him thats the same, as far as I can tell.

I meant each person that I have liked or had a crush on since meeting tf, there are a few, but I do not like every person I meet like that lol. Actually, it rarely happens. You can feel differently from the start, but if you spend time I think it still makes everything more intense.
I get that, I was struck around my twin for 2.5 years. Although in retrospect, I wish I would have quit and went somewhere else after that first day that I saw him. Maybe if I had only seen him that one day, things wouldn't have gotten so deep.