Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2007, 06:57 PM
simyboye

looking for a beautiful partner. Love and light

Hi there, I hope you're all well and happy?

I want to ask, does anyone know of any spiritual dating sites, or where I can post a link as I'm looking for gorgeous lady to share my life with, I feel a bit stupid posting this, but I've started so....

Am I allowed to post here, or will I get a smack on the wrist?

Thank you very much and my love to you all. And endless amounts of hugs!

James
x
Old 19-03-2007, 02:52 PM
GoldChord

Good luck with your quest Simyboye,

You don't need a dating forum - just ask the divine to send you what you want. Ask and you shall receive my friend. Go forth and be love.

Take care.
Old 19-03-2007, 02:53 PM
GoldChord

God is the best dating service there is ... always ready and able to hook you up wioth your perfect partner.
Old 19-03-2007, 03:09 PM
tiltjlp

I only hope you realize that the beauty you seek will only be found is you look beyond outward appearances. The eyes are a poor judge of character.

John
Old 19-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Administrator
I'm very cynical about dating services/sites (because I fall in love too easily)... I've actually used them in the past - once had a featured front page ad on a spiritual singles site - only got 2 replies, nothing came of it....
The best environments to meet someone are where people share your interests... Funnily enough, forums like this are a great place to meet someone as many people here share similar interests, beliefs and dreams.... And the age-old adage is true -- if you're not actively looking, then someone comes along.... They will usually be a friend at first...

"Beauty is beyond the eye of the beholder, for the eye is the window to the soul..." - a quote I coined a few years ago when thinking about physical beauty and spiritual beauty... It is true that to begin with in life, many of us see only with our physical eye, but it is only with the heart (the spiritual eye) that one sees the truth - the true beauty.

If you're still interested, run a search on Google like "Spiritual Dating Sites" - plenty of listings come up...

Good luck...
...Sigh...
Mortality is as fragile as a Rose.
(From a note found on an Altar next to a single red Rose, signed by "The Goth Bride")
Love is the most important thing in the world...
http://www.devolution.co.uk | http://www.mattwarne.com | http://www.voluptas.info
Old 30-03-2007, 04:49 AM
Wind of Grace

Color Devolution....Thank you.....xo

Dear Devolution,

First, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you from the center of my heart for creating this marvelous site I am really having a great time sharing along with all of the members here. You have given many people the chance to connect and share from the heart. You are, without a doubt, a caring and generous soul.

I loved the quote that you coined The eyes are truly the window to the soul. I was told this by my mother when I was about 10 years old. She said that my grandfather (her father), was the one who often repeated that phrase to her.

I also wrote a quote about what I feel is the most beautiful sight of all:

" The most beautiful sight lies in the silent gaze of a happy heart."

I wrote this for someone who is more precious to me than any words could ever express....... I thought that you might enjoy it

Love and Hugs to you, Wind of Grace xo....

Last edited by Wind of Grace : 30-03-2007 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:54 AM
Wind of Grace

Color Thank you too tiltjlp xoxoxox ......

Dear tiltjlp,

I only realized after I posted my above message that there are two of you who are running this great site My gratitude extends to you also tiltjlp, for giving me the opportunity to become a part of this wonderful group. I have seen some other spiritual sites, but this one is by far the brightest of them all !!! Thank you for creating this space that is filled with such love and light

Love & Hugs to you too, Wind of Grace xo ....
Old 04-04-2007, 06:12 AM
Revena

Dear gentle spirits

how wonderful to find people with open hearts and searching in a gentle loving way for their soul partner. Beauty is all around and finding a contact point and being made aware is again a message.
sometimes viewing my thoughts on relationships I given a boost to reolize I have a learn potential in trusting that such things exist. Obviously through past experiences......this program is in the system and is being removed and the lovely mails I was able to read here at just part of that removal process.
thank you for your loving kind souls - showing again it is always worth opening the heart to individual love.
I have lived a loving compassionate life - giving unconditionally but not allowing myself to accept anything.

love and light
revena
Old 04-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Muddler

James, the chick will come as soon as you're ready. You don't have to look at dating sites. You will be found. Honest. Just make sure you love yourself.
Closed Thread