Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-05-2018, 01:47 AM
Gracey

Crushing crystals.

Is it okay to crush crystals? Will that hurt them or anything like that?
Old 26-05-2018, 03:19 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have a lot done like that put then into little bottles and cork them. Or put them into a clear glass ball and wear it as a pendent.

I do ask for permissions first and if I feel its clearly no then I will leave them be. I had an amethyst tower break on me when putting it away and I took the pieces that could not be glued back in the corner and crushed them. I then passed them out to others.

Lynn
Old 26-05-2018, 05:31 PM
Master
Physically, yes if you crush a stone it physically will change.

Energetic wise? Perhaps not.

Though I do not know for certain how a stone will feel for me after I have crushed it, as I've never tried.

You will not know if it feels right for you Until like Lynn said after you've asked permission, or ask it if it wants to be crushed, or stay as is.

I have been lately wanting to polish rocks. However recently have found a piece of raw Unakite. Personally I very much love raw specimens of stone. I tend to notice I feel the energy of a stone better when it is in raw natural form as opposed to a polished piece.

There are some many things you could do with a crushed stone as Lynn suggested. Carrying it on a necklace made from a small vial, or small jar.

I assume you have your own reason for crushing it?

I would do as Lynn suggested and ask permissions, as well as asking specifically perhaps if it wants to be crushed.

I have gotten into the habit of asking the stones I buy/find how they'd like to be used, or if they would like to be polished, modified in any way.

I currently do not have a rock polisher, and end up with keeping the stones in rough form.

This may change if I get a polisher. I still do like to spend time with the stone and feel out the energy when I can.

These things sometimes can be tough decisions to make. There is a beach stone I found I loved alone as a piece raw, and I recently attached it with glue to my talking stick.

I actually do regret doing this.

Energetically I personally do find stones to change. I do not feel the energy itself remains stagnant, but change does not automatically mean a negative.

There perhaps are some out there who can feel strong energy from polished stones. I notice with myself I am just learning to experiment with feeling energy of stones, and I have particulars I like as I feel more energy from certain physical attributes from the stones. Examples being like I said I feel strong energy from rough specimens of stones, and if polished I feel a lot more energy from naturally polished stones- beach stones polished by ocean water, river stones polished by river water.

I feel more energy if a stone is polished by water than if I bought polished stones that were hand polished- by rock polisher etc- online.

Good luck to you Gracey. I hope you find your answer.

Always trust your intuition.

Blessings.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:43 PM
Gracey

Thanks for the response folks.

I never believed that crystals had any energy that people could feel. I read about it here and there over the years, but really put no stock in it. It wasn't real for me. Well, recently I dreamt about some crystals, I saw them and was guided to use them in a certain way. Then I heard the word Amazonite. It sounded familiar to me, but no more than its name. So, when I awoke I did some research on it. I had another dream about this crystal again. I told a friend of mine and he sent me two of them in the mail. I instinctually put one on top of my forehead as I lied down. Instantly I felt a strong pulse that sped up and turned into electricity that flowed to my temples and down to my throat. When I would rotate it, I could sense, feel, see the energy move. I felt great and I mean great feelings of bliss, euphoria and when I had a second of doubt, I felt safety. It felt as if the crystal was melting into my forehead. I took it off and went to sleep. The next morning I could still feel the sensations in my head from the rock. It felt like it was still sitting there. The next night I tried the other stone and had the same reactions, but not as intense. I was absolutely in shock with this experience. On the night I did the second crystal mediation, I had a dream where I was shown 4 crystals in a row and was told that they are Orogone. I never heard of that one, so I researched and learned that they are made by hand. This made me wonder, because in my dreams, I always crush the crystals. But after the experience with them, I do not want to harm them. I feel like they are alive!
Old 05-06-2018, 05:38 PM
Experiencer

You can buy the chips as apposed to making them and I feel that you can heal the harm done with blessings and prayers. If you want to make orgone you could also use rough stones and use the whole stone instead of chips.
Old 06-06-2018, 01:14 AM
Gracey

buying chips is a great idea. thanks Compendium.
Old 08-06-2018, 01:05 AM
Experiencer

No problem if you have any questions about orgonite feel free to ask.