Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Deactivated Account

purpose ....life between life vs past life

I am curious to know what the purpose is of finding out what one experienced in a life between life regression ? ......besides, just wanting to know, lol !

Why/ what does knowing this, or learning about it ..... have any connection to anything ?

I can relate more to wanting to have a past life regression.

thanks,
Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-03-2016, 07:35 PM
Knower
I don't understand people who say "I want a past life regression" when there is no guarantee you even lived a previous life here on earth (no matter how convinced you are). I also do not trust some kind of hypnotism to do this, how do you know that suggestions are not being implanted in your head by this person.

I do have a memory of pre-birth but it came about on its own. That is why I trust it, I know nobody planted it there and it strengthens my belief in the spirit world and afterlife. It's a gift. But everyone gets different gifts because everyone has a different mission.
Old 27-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Master
For me,The past is the past, what is important to me is what I do now. I believe my actions now are building my future so I ssee past lives as more a distraction. I know this isnt everyones view and I respect the fact I may be wrong.
Old 27-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I am curious to know what the purpose is of finding out what one experienced in a life between life regression ? ......besides, just wanting to know, lol !

Why/ what does knowing this, or learning about it ..... have any connection to anything ?

I can relate more to wanting to have a past life regression.

thanks,
Adrienne

Learning about our Self, understanding who we really are.
And there is no "life" between lives at all. A life involve a physical body.
We certainly exist in one form or an other.
Old 30-03-2016, 08:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulsInMotion
I don't understand people who say "I want a past life regression" when there is no guarantee you even lived a previous life here on earth (no matter how convinced you are). I also do not trust some kind of hypnotism to do this, how do you know that suggestions are not being implanted in your head by this person.

And there is no guarantee that we haven't lived previous lives here on earth either

just about anything is possible....except, I have my doubts on the lives between lives idea. How can anyone possibly know what happens then ?

If I were going to have a regression done, by someone who knows what they are doing .... I would choose the past life one.

Expect Miracles !

Old 30-03-2016, 08:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
For me,The past is the past, what is important to me is what I do now. I believe my actions now are building my future so I ssee past lives as more a distraction. I know this isnt everyones view and I respect the fact I may be wrong.

Good idea peteyzen to focus on the here and now.
I am just curious regarding the past lives and sometimes I enjoy a distraction from reality

I find it interesting that the past lives appear like pieces of a puzzle, only revealing bits and pieces at a time. What is also interesting is when one has further insights, whether it comes as a dream or from listening to past life regression cds .... of a previous regression. Like you get more info on the same person, or lifetime.

Expect Miracles !

Old 30-03-2016, 08:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Learning about our Self, understanding who we really are.
And there is no "life" between lives at all. A life involve a physical body.
We certainly exist in one form or an other.

Thanks Rah nam, I wasn't sure on the " life " between lives part, I find that idea a bit far fetched. Makes sense " the learning about our Self, understanding who we really are " .....but then, aren't we bits and pieces of many personalities, when one thinks of the different past lives ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 30-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Knower
Quote:
just about anything is possible....except, I have my doubts on the lives between lives idea. How can anyone possibly know what happens then ?

Because we still have a consciousness... it doesn't just go away.
Old 30-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks Rah nam, I wasn't sure on the " life " between lives part, I find that idea a bit far fetched. Makes sense " the learning about our Self, understanding who we really are " .....but then, aren't we bits and pieces of many personalities, when one thinks of the different past lives ?

they are merely experiences of the same Self.
Old 30-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you SoulsinMotion and Rah nam, for your additional replies.

Expect Miracles !