Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-12-2014, 01:40 PM
Pathfinder

Hands making signs on their own

Hi all

I have had this strange occurances for a few years. When in meditation or just before sleep my hands move on their own and make certain hand signs. There is a main hand sign which my right hand makes and then I feel I need to place it on the body for healing. Could this be a past life thing? It feels a bit creepy when it happens... I have tried looking up this particular hand sign on the net but can't find it anywhere. All of this is also accompanied by me feeling really hot and buzzing in ears.

Thanks
Old 28-12-2014, 01:55 PM
Master

Can you describe this sign in any way? Or put up a cam and make a short video clip?
Old 28-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Deactivated Account

It's called spontaneous kriya yoga. My entire body moves like that when I allow it to. Sometimes when I don't.

It comes from the soul, which is orchestrating your healing. The heat and buzzing is just fresh energy circulating.
Old 28-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesanjica
I have had this strange occurances for a few years. When in meditation or just before sleep my hands move on their own and make certain hand signs. There is a main hand sign which my right hand makes and then I feel I need to place it on the body for healing. Could this be a past life thing? It feels a bit creepy when it happens...
Sounds like your hands are tracing an energy form. I do that on purpose to 'feel' and 'understand' an energy (though I use a trance not sleep to enable it). Just as we drift towards sleep, we release conscious control. This allows the subconscious to take action. The movement itself is most likely not a problem. The only caution is if you feel the 'signs' are harmful or 'bad' in some way. I don't want to scare you but right now you don't know the source of these signs. More than likely they are just energy in your room or in your life.
Old 31-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Pathfinder

When I ask myself what the sign are my intuition says they are there for healing. But it is creepy when it happens because I have no control over my hand and I wonder how come it is moving on its own... I'll try to post a pic of it on here.
Old 31-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Pathfinder

Ok can't do the picture. What it looks like is:

Index and middle finger crossed
Thumb and ring finger touching

Hope that makes sense...
Old 31-12-2014, 02:50 PM
Suspended

Some kind mudra perhaps.

Old 31-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesanjica
Ok can't do the picture. What it looks like is:

Index and middle finger crossed
Thumb and ring finger touching

Hope that makes sense...

I tried that just now and my front sacral chakra and forehead immediately warmed up. I also felt a lesser heat rising up my back which was stronger at the back of my neck.

So, I would say it's just some sort of movement facilitating energy flow in the body. Especially the sacral, throat, and crown chakras. There's probably a nadi that connects them all together somehow which is blocked in you but this movement is unblocking it for you.
Old 31-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder

That's interesting! Every time it happens I feel I need to place the hand on all the chakras to balance them.

I have looked up pictures of mudras before but couldn't find this particular one. I wish I could post a photo..
Old 01-01-2015, 12:21 AM
Suspended

you can put an attatchment like below. if you go into 'go advanced' by the save button and upload a pic from your desktop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 177613300-awaken-fire-mantras-for-agni-hotra-cover.jpg (11.6 KB, 3 views)