Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-11-2010, 02:50 AM
mikron

Cool

greetings Sangress please head over to my Ageless wisdom thread last page there is information on the concept called Arhat or even i bet maybe the second term applys to you called "Avatar"

Quote:
Avatar—a soul who comes either from another planet in the same solar system or from a planet within a different solar system (across interstellar space). The purpose of this travel is for such souls to contribute a new type of consciousness to a planet that its existing humanity cannot at that time create on its own

see thread for more info

Namaste mikron

Old 20-11-2010, 05:45 AM
Master
I do not think it is possible for a soul to have 700 lifetimes. The soul would eventually realize the truth by then!

Edgar Cayce the great psychic had about 7 or more lives in his trances.

Jesus had about 30 to be the Master, which I find a bit ridiculous because Cayce only names off Amilius, Adam, Enoch(Hermes, Thoth), Melchizedek, Joseph, Joshua, Aspah, Jeshua, and finally Jesus. That makes only 8. And Jon Peniel his successor added in one of the Buddhas and another, making about 10 lives all together for the Master of masters.

I do know someone who said they have had 20 lives the most.

And most very enlightened gift psychics all tell me I have had no more than two or three lives, I am one of the younglings I guess. Didn't want to come, but if I wanted to experience flesh consciousness I had to. It was now or never because the world is going towards the reincarnation of enligtened/divine souls only. But who knows how far that is from now.
Old 20-11-2010, 06:23 AM
JEN

[quote=Sangress]Does anyone here think, believe or know that they have an essentiallly inhuman or non-human soul and have incarnated into a human skin/body/shell/vessel?
Do you feel that you have never felt truly comfortable in your body (not to be confused feeling disatisfied with your appearence) as though you almost don't "fit" or a sense that you simply shouldnt be in your body, or any body at all?
Do you feel unusual energetic/phantom limbs such as wings, tail, claws, horns or other protruding limbs while you are in your physical body?
Do you find that you hold completely foreign concepts and perceptions to most people?
Do you have non-physical (or physical) senses, skills, behaviour that you do not consider to be human?
Do you feel that you relate far more easily to certain kinds of animals, or spirits, rather than to other people/humans?
Do you clearly remember existing as something other than a human?

Hi Sangress and everyone
As a kid, I honestly thought I was adopted or from another planet, because I just couldn't "get" where my family and the folks around me were coming from.... I still dont, but I am used to it now...... perhaps that's why I ended up studying psychology/sociology?! It turned out that I was just a spiritual "wierdo"!

In the beginning of my spiritual path (about 20 years ago - being a total athiest that wanted proof!), I did a past-life session with a woman using acupunture needle as a way to get you through the veil. The first emotion was this overwhelming feeling in my stomach and I just shouted out loud "I want to get out of this body!!" I felt that I was used to just "thinking" my way around (teleporting I guess), and that having to walk everywhere was just too hard! The second was that when she asked me to look at my feet, I realised they were webbed, and as I visualised the rest of my body it was definitely reptillian..... "Oh, she says, that's interesting because I have been getting a lot of your lizards lately!". Just as an aside, I was joking with my brother and he said, "yeah, both Dad and I have sort of webs between our toes.... dont you?"... yes, I have, I just never noticed!

But back to the question. I personally believe our soul/spirit is no more than a spark of a collective spirit/over soul (hard to put a name on these things, isnt it?..... I will call it The Spirit. I think The Spirit experiences "life" in many dimensions, galaxies, life-forms.... why would it not? As a spark of The Spirit, we can also connected with the greater experiences of The Spirit, which often (I believe) we call OUR past lifes. Now to make it a little more complicated, I also believe that before incarnating in this life, "we" can choose to bring with us wounded aspects of other passed-lives of The Spirit (whatever their ethnicity or origin) -not past-lives because they probably could also be from what we would call the future or a dimension that doesn't work on lineal time!!

These aspects I call shadows, and have spent quite a lot of time over the last 18 months working on healing and releasing them. Now you MAY think I am insane, but I have to tell you, there have been energies that you would call dragons, insectoid, reptillian, fae, and just plain "blobs" - as well as a couple of humans thrown in there.

I have come to the conclusion that "life" as we know it is more wierd than we can probably imagine...... but it is fun and never boring!!!

Kind regards
JEN
Old 20-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Sangress

Mirkon - I am not from another planet, unfortunately.

Though, I am originally from "elsewhere," it was not a physical place and nor did it have a physical form.

I was only in different state of being, in another state of existence.

Apparently this is a time where I should have apparently become detached from my origins and true form. For some reason I have not.

Amilius777, I'm not sure what the significance of counting lives means to you. From my own experience I've come to understand that a million lives can be as unfulfilling as no lives at all if someone does not develop and adapt physically and spiritually.
Numbers are a bit pointless to my mind when I combine it with anything to do with past lives or memories or spirituality for that matter. It's like trying to count all of your own memories in this life alone...it is so easy to miscount and misinterpret.

Though I find counting time is convenient for every skin I take in this place. I can count back to 12,000 B.C (I may well have been in a skin before then, though very unintelligent,) and then onward with only two 20 year gaps from there (one some time around first world war and another back when the Assyrians went on their massacre.) I find it's much more accurate than counting lives in my case.

Jen, I do not think you are insane. Insanity is a perception created by human society, it's often misinterpreted and I find such terms meaningless when people are considering something as complex and unique to the individual as the workings of the mind itself.

I understand, believe it or not.

"Shadows" as Jen called them, are what I see as remnants of different forms or bodies. I've separated and analyzed all of my own more than once before shedding them (after I have gained all they have to offer of course.) It's interesting to see what fragments and forms of the soul (or memories of skins) turn up.

Strangely I have no shadows of all the human skins I remember, which are far more than any other skin. It feels as though I have learned all I can from them a long while back and that perhaps my soul is just waiting for something new, or perhaps for the right time to leave this place.

Regardless of skin, I was always naturally one true form, no matter how different I may have appeared and behaved at times.

My instincts never changed, no matter my form or skin.
Old 20-11-2010, 08:09 PM
LightFilledHeart

That's very interesting. May I ask where you got that definition for the word avatar? It is not the one in the dictionary, nor is it in keeping with the meaning or use of the word I've come upon in all my years of as a spiritual advisor. I'm curious as to where you found this definition
Old 20-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
greetings Sangress please head over to my Ageless wisdom thread last page there is information on the concept called Arhat or even i bet maybe the second term applies to you called "Avatar

A strange definition for someone who comes here to be of service, but then any word is fine, as long one knows what it means.
Old 20-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Does anyone here think, believe or know that they have an essentiallly inhuman or non-human soul and have incarnated into a human skin/body/shell/vessel?

We touched on this one night in the Chat Room and sadly this idea was met with resistance. I have some good friends that DO honestly feel this. We very lost souls with this when we frist started our path to learning from eachother. "I never fit my own skin" "I felt like the beast that was with me since birth" " I do not feel I am human but a shell I am cast into" ect ect. So this is not uncommon.
Might well be that one has come to be human to LEARN from that persective. So in embracing that the one's I know were able to find that HUMAN footings.

Do you feel that you have never felt truly comfortable in your body (not to be confused feeling disatisfied with your appearence) as though you almost don't "fit" or a sense that you simply shouldnt be in your body, or any body at all?

Here again I would say find that footings. I so feel that all things and events are with lessons and are with a meaning that we might not well see at times. Embrace the things being human has the 6 senses we have access too. One might not feel one FITS but one can make the GOOD of it shine in if one is willing to first TRY then second embrade its for but a fleeting moment in time in the time our Soul has been around.

Do you feel unusual energetic/phantom limbs such as wings, tail, claws, horns or other protruding limbs while you are in your physical body?

I know one's that do. One has "hackles" that rise when he feels in danger. I know it a the inner voice I have that place in me that rings out an alarm. We are all unique. We all have our senses and our ablilites on how we perceive things and feel things. I see nothing wrong in this at all. We at times are so lost in this thing we call human but to there is more out there than just human.

Have you ever noticed that, while Astral Projecting, you had a completely inhuman form?

Being able to Shape Shift at times I do not always go forth as human....I will go with a Guide or I will go with a being that is not from the Earth Plane of this dimention. When we enter the Astral Plane we are TRULY free as our SOUL to roam and grow in what we see and learn. We are free from the confines the flesh brings to us. Free to PLAY.

Do you find that you hold completely foreign concepts and perceptions to most people?

I do yes.....but as the HUMAN I am. I do not aways see things in the same ways as other's but too I do not judge right or wrong I embrace that we are all unique and that we all have our paths in life to explore. Too we are all ONE in the Univieral Light that is all things an places. We have much to offer and learn and share. We forget maybe that at times. Man has EGO that says he is the TOP of the Earth Plane. We are a speck in the Universe.

Do you have non-physical (or physical) senses, skills, behaviour that you do not consider to be human?

Well being a Medium / Psychic many HUMANS do not feel that I am real or really human in that aspects. To be able to Astral Travel on a thought too is not always embraced. We can all access talents we can all do all things if we are pure in our intensions. We have the "ANIMAL" senses if we choose to open to them.

Do you feel that you relate far more easily to certain kinds of animals, or spirits, rather than to other people/humans?

Well at times yes I have. Childhood was a NIGHTMARE but too it made me whom I am....what I am and I embrace that person. I work with Spirits and I have good friends that work with the wilds the animals. I am veyr city and they are very contry but we understand that balace that is in all things. If we are willing to embrace it. I have found that balance with people and spirits and animals too and inter dimentional beings. LIFE is fun if one embtraces it .

Do you clearly remember existing as something other than a human?

Haveing done past life regressions YES I came to find other things. Too I did expect t find such. EGO is to think we are ONLY always man. There is SO much universe out there and we are a part of that.....

*Shrugs* Just some interesting questions I thought I might ask.

WHY shurgs.....thought individaula questions at times be easier to answer there is value in what is talked on here. If one takes even on quesiton here and goes to that there is a value in the learnings.

Never shrugs.....if the question matters to self then maybe too it matters to others.

Lynn
Old 20-11-2010, 10:05 PM
mikron

greetings LightFilledHeart , the concept is Soul Energy from Ageless wisdom meaning hidden information for millions of years on planet earth, and the meaning beyond the word is the courage required to be of service to humanity

for more expanded information on Avatar see last page of my Thread

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...?t=5614&page=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
That's very interesting. May I ask where you got that definition for the word avatar? It is not the one in the dictionary, nor is it in keeping with the meaning or use of the word I've come upon in all my years of as a spiritual advisor. I'm curious as to where you found this definition
Old 21-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Meep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
greetings LightFilledHeart , the concept is Soul Energy from Ageless wisdom meaning hidden information for millions of years on planet earth, and the meaning beyond the word is the courage required to be of service to humanity

for more expanded information on Avatar see last page of my Thread

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...?t=5614&page=4
Isn't what you just did, thread hijacking? It's generally frowned upon, in any internet community.
Old 21-11-2010, 03:48 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meep
Isn't what you just did, thread hijacking? It's generally frowned upon, in any internet community.
]

Hello

Its a link to a thread on SF . If its from this site then its a way to share information . If it was a link from another site then yes its frowned upon.

Lynn