Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Dharma Employee

mm, my chest felt tight recently

maybe she is in pain

god knows, this can get so confusing
Old 11-12-2010, 07:37 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Ugh. Last night I was in total pain right near the solar plexus. I thought it was the pull..........but realized it was gas. The pull doesn't get to be THAT painful for me.
Old 24-12-2010, 02:44 PM
nepowl

Angel1 Hi

I been looking for info on flame myself. I am Glad i am not the only one. my story goes back 6months. i keep getting this figure 8 thing.wile back i looked twin flame stuff up but thought dint make since to follow it.

I had a few Qigong sessions with local woman 3 weeks ago.that time and time before i keep getting tears and don't know why. was not thinking anything but yet they was their. So my new wife and me don't get along to well at times. She is not a twin flame this i feel strong about. I do some Reiki healing healing to intuition about things.

Now for last week before this my heart chakra is like a burning pulling strong at me all the time.Not my heart the locational center of the chest I usually spin it before for cleaning. But now its like its on fire and its really strong all the time...

Problem in my life I had thrown myself at god to help for what ever path I needed help that was right for me. Day before my B Day Dec 20. I was watching stuff on you tube then my ears ring is what started me this direction.I felt like a loving energy i was not sure on sensing things.
But feeling a like something their thought was just me and my imagination. I feel this hand touch me very gently .I dint panic cause as of late i open my mind to anything and have done many prays of auto protect me giving to my Gardion angels.

So i relaxed dint my it when into my head and massaged my ears and a bit further it smart a bit but feel way cool great sensation. i go to computer searching for info I feel a loving pulsing energy go threw me that was over the top in anything i can explain.

So i read many different things on the net. I hear different stories or ideas. What i have felt my entire life and now read follow your heart what to believe not what your told.
Me i feel its another sole identical to mine but Opposite sex some place unknown to me.I get that strong feeling .One web sight i cant find off hand said we go threw relationships to learn and hear we look for partners that match our twin flame. When the time is right for you you will be awaken to it.

I have not had much happen sense then but i know what i felt and why i compare who i am with to this twin-flame In my life.All my life i had this feeling what I wanted in some one in heart i never met any one that in toon for a partner on a level I have always felt and compared to it.

I do love my wife and we fought about this.I thought to tell my stories.
Take it as my opinion only!! Whats right for you follow your heart.I open my mind to anything is possible and ask for help and things happen.

Thanks Love and light and Blessing to you all !!!
Old 24-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Dharma Employee

er, my heart tug has returned today
Old 24-12-2010, 06:32 PM
WhiteHorse55

Dharma emp - same here - solar plexus n couple of heart ones
Old 14-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Newbie ;)

i get my pull at a certain time of day, everyday. it doesnt hurt but it gets so intense that it is uncomfortable at times. the other day it moved up to my throat chakra and then to my third eye. it was so weird, and then i got super lightheaded.

when you feel the pull, is it because your twin is thinking of you ? what causes the pulls on your chakras ?
Old 14-07-2015, 07:13 PM
Guide

I used to get the heart pull/pain... now lately it seems to be of a racing sensation. I have to really concentrate on tf to calm it down. It literally feels like it going to beat out of my chest! For a while i passed it off as anxiety but i know now it definitely isnt..
Old 15-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Deactivated Account

I think the pull is the soul's desire for energetic wholeness. That is, when something inside feels incomplete, it will feel the pull to it in someone else, for completion. But of course that feeling of completion once we give into the pull is just an illusion, because the purpose is for realisation of that same essence inside ourselves that we are drawn to.

So, with that, the pull can be at any chakra depending on what's missing or where the void is. If it's in the heart then that's where the tug will be felt, whilst if it's at the solar plexus then that's where the tug will be felt too. You can feel it in all your chakras to differing extents if you're sensitive to what's going on inside you.
Old 15-07-2015, 04:02 PM
Newbie ;)

I feel the heart sensation all the time, it gets annoying and sometimes i need to close myself up to block that feeling out, especially when i am not in the mood for it, because it makes me feel vulnerable.
However fighting it usually exacerbates my anxiety and it makes me really tense.