Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account

oh wow ! most interesting I would say !! Thanks Laura

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 18-10-2011, 07:47 AM
Knower
wow since reading Barry Eaton's book "afterlife" I've discovered information like this... I would be really interested in this as well :) great stuff

Did you feel it brought up a lot if any of the karmic issues you have to overcome?
Old 23-10-2011, 03:28 AM
Pathfinder
arto--yes it brought up a lot of karmic issues w/ people in my current life and with the ways in which i'd failed at certain lessons in previous incarnations. i'm still working to integrate some of what i got into my current life.
Old 24-10-2011, 11:07 AM
addicted2win

I would like the reading to know my purpose in this life, to know what I planned prior to this incarnation and also any other details such as my soul advancement would be good to know. I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world
Old 06-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Newbie ;)
I would still like to have an LBL, if I can ever get "under" properly, and really get something/see something. I had one regression, and was supposed to have another, two weeks later, but I put if off to practice with CD regressions and the CD that I ordered from the hypnotist before visiting (only I've let that go to waste, and never did get back in touch with her).
Old 21-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Desertrose

I had experienced a group regression about 25 years ago in Miami at the Arthur Ford Academy. The group leader was Anne Phillips (sp?) Very much enjoyed this class. Was able to experience a number of lives and also between lives.

At one point, we were paired off and were supposed to be working with one other person. A very angry Native American appearing like a Mohawk appeared thru me and insisted that he would NOT be summoned by my partner, who he referred to as a "puny human".

I immediately reported this to Anne who told us to stop our session which, of course, we did. I can even now summon up his face - obviously, mine in a past life. BTW, my partner was a very pleasant young fire fighter.

Group regressions were satisfactory with no unpleasant issues.
Old 22-11-2011, 03:35 AM
Master
Dr. Michael Newton's books are worth reading, Dream Angel. Quite a revelation on many levels.

Xan

Old 21-12-2014, 04:10 PM
Master
To bad one can't explore the life between life or what one's soul is up to in the soul realms alone. I've only visited there a few number of times, but those will have to satisfy me for the rest of this life.
Old 21-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Master

A number of people that do past life regression also do life between life regression , or progression , if you go foward . I believe Bruce Goldberg , and others have some self hypnosis tapes/cds out . We have discussed this a few times before , there are more posts on this forum on this . Personaly all I have got is a deep sadness at leaving friends to live a human life . Also some self hypnosis videos on you tube .
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ife+regression
Old 21-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Ok, that does it, I am getting M Newton's 2nd book Destiny of Souls...he said
he put so much more in that one than his Journey of Souls.
Wish Laura was still here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru