Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 23-04-2017, 03:21 PM
Master

Titans

Personally I got them described as the primordial forces But I was wondering what your view on these amazing beings are, if any of you have ever encountered something you recognize as one, or had other amazing experiences in that way?
Old 23-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Experiencer
I believe that the titans and demigods of old were human/alien hybrids which was a product of human women and fallen angels in the flesh (aliens) mating.

Genesis 6:4. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The sons of God are fallen angels.
Old 23-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant
The sons of God are fallen angels.

But how do you align that with Titans? Mythology say they are children of Ouranus and Gaea (Heaven and Earth), okay I guess there could be an idea right there haha. But still
Old 24-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
But how do you align that with Titans? Mythology say they are children of Ouranus and Gaea (Heaven and Earth), okay I guess there could be an idea right there haha. But still
I could be wrong about my interpretation of titans. It really is not my area of study. But I still believe that they have something to do with aliens and fallen angels.

Last edited by lowlyservant : 24-04-2017 at 02:24 PM.
Old 28-04-2017, 03:57 PM
Master

That is the fascinating with the past and how we relate to what might have come before us In Greek Mythology some of the Titans have been said to fight alongside the Giants (can't recall if there is a more precise name) against the Gods (Olympians). Some actually talk about how the Olympians were the golden generation of men, also the Norse believed their gods walked among them in this world... and Saxo's writing about the Aesir are as demi-gods living in a mystical and ancient time on Earth. Maybe there once were a more mystical time, or maybe we are gazing into other worlds and what once were there, just relating it to Earth? and actually there is little fascinating stuff in the past of Earth... maybe our belief of the past even changes the past, and shapes the present so it seems like that past actually happened? Haha there are many interesting question one can ask. But would it not be interesting if our present belief about the past not only shapes the present, but also alters the past in very tangible ways.

I believe the fight between the Titans and the Olympians might simply have been a tale of how the first humans came to live in balance with nature, instead of being ruled by it?
Old 28-04-2017, 04:39 PM
Master
I'm with lowlyservant on this.

Listen/read the translations of the Sumerian text by Zechariah Sitchin. The Old Testament part of the Bible seems to be derivative of the earlier Sumerian texts in which the gods or Elohim were Annunaki come here from another world. They became the gods of ancient history of all the races, Egyptian, Greek, Asian, Aztec, Pre-Incan societies and so on...the builders of the megalithic structures found world wide.
Due to needing more workers the Annunaki used the genes from a bi-ped (early human though barely recognizable as one, they described it as naked and drinking out of the pools with the wild herds and grazing witht he wild herds)
Inke said " Let us make an adama in our image to bear the burden of the gods, let us make him smart, but not too smart...."
Through gene splicing these early hominids with their own genes and lots of trial and error they created mankind. (One Sumerian text talks about the cages full of chimera animals that Inlil had which were the results of these gene-splicing before they developed a human which could talk, learn, hear and mate.) A lot of freaks happened first.

One a stable genetic line was produced with new adama's (humans) which could do the mining for the gods and also breed offsprings, some of those humans were comely (good looking) and favorable to the gods and the gods mated with them - the result were the Titans or Giants. There doesn't appear to have been too many of them and they only existed for a time period, perhaps 1000 years? However there are numerous skeletons found around the world testifying to the fact that 15 feet tall humans were once among us.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:01 AM
Master

Still in Greek mythology the Titans and Giants are not the same. Here the Titans are the fathers of the Gods, not the off-spring of them, so I am interested in how that relation comes about Just wondering here... and thanks for all the shares! In a conversation I once related them in size to those beast in that movie: Pacific Rim
Old 29-04-2017, 03:00 AM
Master
In that case I guess the Annunaki would be the Titans and the Giants their offspring who'd breed with humans.
The Annunaki were very tall - Egyptian and Sumerians both depict them as triple the size of humans. Traditional Egyptology says they were carved so much taller because they were pharaohs and pharaohs family and 'important people' thus the heights depictions in the carvings, gliffs and painting were showing their 'evaluation' over the commoner. However a lot of traditional Egyptology is getting a lot of holes poked into it these days and much eye rolling occurs by a new breed of archeologist who are rethinking things based on empirical evidence.
Old 29-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Master

Really really interesting, I would love to hear more if you wish to share I found this on www.theoi.com and thought it was interesting in relation to what both of you have said about the gods and the giants.

Quote:
The giants of Greek mythology--or Gigantes ("the earth-born") as they are named in the Greek tongue--were a class of oversized and ofttimes monstrous men closely related to the gods.