Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-01-2017, 09:13 AM
Master

I had put this post for a similar thread dealing with suicide and the afterlife.

Best wishes.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 03-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
You see, I always hear this, but I just don't get it. I'm not suicidal but if I was, I can guarantee there's not one person on this planet who would care. It has to get pretty bad for someone to want to kill themselves in the first place. Someone has got to be feeling pretty alone to even think of it. Otherwise yes, there'd be too many other people to think about.

All I know is, that the relatives I loved are all gone and the ones left either ignore me, drag me down or in the case of one uncle, my political party would determine whether he cares about me. Every friend I've ever had and every relationship I've had has ended and it's like I don't exist to anybody anymore. Add to that the fact that my life is complete hell no matter what I do.

Yes, it could be worse and I tell myself that every day, but I get pretty down sometimes and it gets tempting to want to be with my deceased loved ones instead of suffering on this terrible planet. But I still don't want to kill myself. I can't imagine what someone who is hurting bad enough to do that must feel.

But I agree, suicide is not the answer.
There are a lot of people that care about you even though they do not know you. There was a man that saved a lot of people from jumping over a cliff. He talked to them and invited them over for a coffee. He was recommended for an award. I care about you and other people even though I do not know you. There are a lot of people that are amazing, wonderful kind people that would help you.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Colorado. I do agree with you in that I feel like it was my grief, anxiety and desperation for signs that blocked me from any signs, communication or messages. I have heard of people getting signs from loved ones shortly after they passed over and because I did not, I'm sure this contributed to the anxiety.
I also wonder if it was because of the suicide that my father was unable to communicate because there were things on his side that needed to be worked out?
At any rate, it's been 8 years and I no longer look for or ask for signs. I'm content in knowing that he is at peace now & perhaps has moved on. :)
Old 05-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)

WoW

I am SOOOOO grateful to find out I am not alone with the way I feel.
I hated life until VERY recently but all these shift, energy waves, visions, messages ect... I am now excited to see where it all leads.
Due to me fully excepting death and going through times where that was my only answer, I have no fear of death and would still go as far as saying I am actually looking forward to it.
Dont get me wrong though, I am not suicidal anymore.
Life is hard and 1 year ago I thought death was just going to be blank and nothingness but was still looking forward to it.
Now I know there is more I am even more excited but with everything going on at the moment I think it would be silly for me to do anything like that.
1 year ago my mind was 'closed' but now I am seeing things which maybe a peek into another dimension.

I wont lie though, I am pretty sure I know what you are going through'ish' and when my friend (I believe shes is here for me) managed to stop me I was gutted and I tried to make her see it from my point of view. She couldnt and if the shoe was on the other foot I wouldnt let her do it.

Hold on in there mate as once you get to the point where you 100% want too 'die' things can't get worse.

Vibrations are rising so I hope for many of us feeling like this that things will only get better.

I am no expert nor qualified as a psychiatrist but just reaching out as I have been there to.

I wish you all the luck and love, Steve.