Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-11-2016, 11:41 PM
Burntfruit

On a soul level it is encouraged to live complete lives, but the spirit world is a realm of love, and there is no punishment.

I imagine, the issues surrounding the suicide will be discussed, and it will be a learning experience.
Old 30-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Knower

Dear WhiteWarrior

Good for you, I hope you didint skip the introduction, very important to understand how this work was done.

May be I didint express well myself about this regions and why they stay for a period of time there. It is for sure not eternal, there is no such eternal punishement! This period they spent there is to purge the vital energy they have. IThe closest analogy is to spent all the fuel you have in the airplane be fore you crash in ground to avoid explosion! When you reincarnate you have your fuel tank full to live all experiencies you need in this life to meet your needs for evolution.
Lets say you have "fuel" for 80 years and you comit suicide at 60 years old you need to purge this 20 year "fuel" to re equilibrate yourself before continue your path. This doesnot mean you will spend 20 year in this region!

Sorry but the part of living again and again the act of suicide it is a report from several cases of suicides.

There are several cases reported by Allan Kardec in The Spiritist
Magazine edited from 1858 till 1869 and several other books from other authors report the same experience of leaving again and again the sucide act.

Enjoy not only The Spirits Book but all other 4 books from Allan Kardec!

Good reading!
Old 06-12-2016, 06:24 AM
Guide

I have a long story I posted on here about this. I believe I did commit suicide in a past life. It's a long story and took about 15 years and dreams, messages to put it altogether. You are here to learn, your harsh circumstances are there to learn from. Betrayal, bullying, lies, slander, poverty, illness, abandonment, abuse, etc are all apart of that learning process. I went through all of that and took my own life. And sure enough, I went through all of it again in this life...I didn't understand why I went through so much, but this life was a little more complicated because of the karma I left by those I hurt when I died. So children left behind, with no mother...could very well be you going through all those hardships in your next life, but now...you have no mother. Which you would have, had you not left children behind. That's an example.

It's all a test of the spirit, the main lesson being the test of the will, learning, understanding, and compassion! forgiveness. I do believe that natural disasters and weather are Gods, or the collective conscious way of naturally taking one when their time is up. What comes around goes around...when someone wrongs you...and you learn to let it go, get past it, forgive and raise your vibrations fully...it does go back to the other person where it came from, so long as you have let that energy fully go with no ulterior motives. Other times, in more extreme cases, it is there for justice...not revenge.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I've heard this

When one commits suicide they are given a harder life the next time around.which to me seems odd bc if you can't handle this one how can you deal with a harder one
Old 09-12-2016, 02:09 AM
Super Moderator
A long time ago I vaguely knew a man who committed suicide. That is, I hardly knew him at all. May have met him only once or twice. I had a tremendously vivid dream about him one night. In that dream I met him. He knew he had passed, and was content about it. He seemed quite happy and relaxed. He told me he was learning to play the guitar which was what he really wanted to do. Someone was teaching him.

Some time later I spoke to someone who had known this man better. They said he had always wanted to learn to play the guitar but had never got round to it.
I had not known that at all at the time of the dream.

So what did that mean? I don't know....I take it on face value. This guy had committed suicide but was okay. I had no clue what his work might be beyond that, of course, or what 'next life' he might choose. That wasn't my business anyway. But he was quite okay.
Old 13-12-2016, 03:13 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael....v
When one commits suicide they are given a harder life the next time around.which to me seems odd bc if you can't handle this one how can you deal with a harder one
I think that we can handle it....but if you look deep inside, it's usually some sort of selfishness or ego that keeps us from accomplishing what we were sent here to do. That's where suicide comes in....not that those people weren't in pain at the time of their death...but there was something ignorant and ego driven that they had to learn...which is implemented into to their next life. In my past life, I was shown that I committed suicide in my early to mid 20s...I'm in my late 30s now...so it can be overcome with learning.

So, if your life was a book....and you ended chapter 2 without reading the whole content....what you didn't learn in chapter 2, you will learn in chapter 3...that's the best way I can describe what I was shown, Chapter 3 has its own lessons and hardships, but you will also bring lessons that you were expected to already know from earlier chapters...or that you haven't completed or overcome. That's why some people seem to have much harder lives than others. . I don't know what the afterlife is like, I guess that depends on the persons energy and flexibility....but it isn't all music and roses in the next incarnating life...I'm sure you all, including myself....can attest to that.
Old 17-12-2016, 03:31 AM
Knower
15ahayes, you have a purpose to be here. The Univerese created you for a reason and while you may be unsure of that reason, I believe that whatever the reasoning is, it will be for great things.

Anyhow, discussing my views on suicide and the afterlife, I don't believe that suicide is the answer to any hard problems or as many people say, it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem that will eventually solve itself. Speaking of an afterlife, I don't manner of death determines where we go, but what we do. If we did good things in our time, we would be given eternal life and unity with the universe, but if we did horrible things when we were living, it seems sensible that the universe will punish us for those acts.

All in all, never give up hope, Child of the Universe

PeaceChic
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 19-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yes what you say is true but who are we say what a person thinks before they do the act some do it out of desperation,others out of a call for help.i have seen both sides of this as well as being a medium,i am also a councellor .
a lot of people do come through with regret not for themselves but for those left behind. and what they are going through. Namaste

Some become psychotic - lose touch w/reality - their only thought appears to be in ending their life ...
By the time that happens, no amount of rationalizations can prevent it ...
Professional help is needed/required when caught soon enough ...
We all know we will do whatever it takes to prevent any type of pain or harm to come to ourselves, however, if a person is psychotic they have no concern for their life much less pain ...
They can shoot their head off, hang themself, walk into fire or in front of a fast moving train, etc ...
In my 9yrs of being around a few women widowed by suicide, they've all only mentioned a change in their husband's behavior - almost happy or copacetic ...
Their husbands never mentioned or talked openly about suicide ...
The signs of suicide were not realized till after it was completed ...
Old 19-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Experiencer
I don't believe there is a solid rule on this. It all depends on the individual's state of consciousness and past life history, among other things. I once knew a case where the person's spirit guide told him it was time to go, and that's how he went. Mediums said he was just fine. Others have karma, lessons to learn. Some have such troubled consciousness that they create a hellish afterlife, others may not have that. Some people commit suicide by going thought life indulging in all the wrong habits. Others commit suicide because it's meant as a challenge for the people around them, like, say, a kid who takes his life under the influence of some heavy medication and it's meant as a trial in his mother's life. There are endless possibilities as there are numerous individuals all with their particular inner conscious existence with all their unique baggage.
Old 21-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
I don't believe there is a solid rule on this. It all depends on the individual's state of consciousness and past life history, among other things. I once knew a case where the person's spirit guide told him it was time to go, and that's how he went. Mediums said he was just fine. Others have karma, lessons to learn. Some have such troubled consciousness that they create a hellish afterlife, others may not have that. Some people commit suicide by going thought life indulging in all the wrong habits. Others commit suicide because it's meant as a challenge for the people around them, like, say, a kid who takes his life under the influence of some heavy medication and it's meant as a trial in his mother's life. There are endless possibilities as there are numerous individuals all with their particular inner conscious existence with all their unique baggage.

There aren't any rules on suicide, instead, there reasons, proof, speculation & the unknown ...
As far as karma/past life is concerned, not all people are believers ...
As a life long believer in karma/past life, it changed for me when my husband was ruthlessly killed. This has also has been the case for my friends widowed by suicide who were believers ...
Seriously, would you want to live w/guilt your entire life believing you were responsible for someone killing themself or being killed to serve your educational purpose(s) in life?
Personally, I don't believe a spirit guide would tell anyone "it's time to go" for any reason. Spirit guides are to help people complete their spiritual contract ...
And, I seriously doubt a medium would tell anyone, most importantly, the family of the deceased s/he was anything but fine. People visit mediums for therapeutic purposes ...
JMHO ...