Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-08-2017, 01:21 AM
Experiencer
long time, no contact.

hey all,
it has been a while since i've updated on my journey and my findings.
recently, a direct soul family member and i have started a relationship, it is bloody INTENSE. we have all the signs of a twin flame relationship and i could so easily be fooled if i hadnt have felt the intensity of my true twin flame. this has lead me to question how rare it is to actually be with a twin flame and how this is totally okay. i have realised that this is what unconditional love is, its about letting go of the things not meant for you as much as you want them to be for you. i know i have a lot to learn from this relationship just like i knew we were going to be spending alot of time together and how i know he will start thinking we are twin flames when he stumbles upon it (i do intend to tell him what we are when he brings it up but hes not ready).
he is questioning all of the coincidences surrounding our relationship, to be honest it is supernatural how much better both of our lives have gotten and how much more is coming up, i feel something take over when we kiss and when we take things further its just pure, raw, soulful love; just how it was 12 years ago. i get signs that i am on the right track every day and everyone around us can see the energy we radiate when we are together.
This is not a twin flame relationship, this is 2 souls who radiate at a close soul frequency, it is beautiful!
ive realised that the meaning of life is to just live it, simply live it. twin flames have angel DNA and being true to ourself and letting go of ego means you fulfill your purpose, you shouldnt have to force yourself to make a purpose, it will present itself on your path so long as you take your opportunities. there is no set path for each individual angel/entity, and there are many small details that will ultimately lead you to your final destination.
i have learnt to use my energy to get what i need and to hone skills of other soul group members by letting go and releasing. all of the pain of waking up was worth it now.
i can live my life and help inspire those around me to live theirs too.
i know my purpose in life and i thank the universe every day.

just know that the pain and longing you feel now will eventually release.