Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-08-2017, 01:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow! Such an amazing post from Bluebird21! It really resonated with me & it seems to be just the kick in the backside I needed. I've been spinning my wheels for a while, now, but no more more of that! Time to REALLY focus on working in me!
Old 16-08-2017, 07:05 AM
Master
Really glad this was helpful to you all.

Yes to who said this is a get out of jail free card LOL I've described it as that as well. Only if we do the work though and things do seem to get worse as we become more aware. Don't give up!!!!!

MizzBee, yes this post is for you!
Old 18-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Hi All, if you are reading this I hope this message helps you find more peace. This is a message for those who have had a genuine ["spiritual"] experience. Meaning, you met someone who triggered your kundalini to rise which culminated in an OBE or other kind of extra-ordinary experience (this indicates it rose through your crown.) This person inspired incredible feelings of Unconditional Love and reminded you of your inner child, your soul, who you really are. Your life has likely changed much since this experience as you were forced to re-evaluate everything.

So if this is what you experienced, this message is for you. I first want to aknowledge the inordinate at time amount of pain being separated from this person causes initially. It can be really quite horrific and I send my love to you. Oh, I know. Many say they'd never wish this experience on anybody for this reason.

The ["spiritual"] journey, because it is full of synchronicity and magic, can make you believe in destiny and divine timing. In other words, a lack of free will. For years I believed that, because I was seemingly handed my first awakening from the Universe, my growth and healing and evolution would just effortlessly happen. Guess what happened in those years? Big surprise, not much. I in fact fell into many of my old habits.

It wasn't until I decided to stop running from myself, stop waiting for God, and FACE myself that I started noticing shifts. It was terrifying at times, to be so honest with myself, but worth it. I chose to stop focusing on my twin flame, and focused on myself. What started off as a ["spiritual"] experience turned into my own very personal spiritual journey. My meeting [a close member of my soul family] was just the very beginning. There is actually no destiny, only Free Will, so time to pick up those boot straps and start moving if you want change.

Many people never take the GORGEOUS opportunity that the genuine ["spiritual"] experience offers you. It really is the opportunity to awaken in the dream of your life, to begin a genuine and deep journey of becoming intimate with who you are.

Instead people hold onto this concept. They keep hope that one day you two will reunite. Who knows, maybe you will, maybe you won't. But really that only matters to your EGO. This experience shatters your ego haha, and eventually you can learn the True Nature of Love.
Many people on this forum who do not post in the tf/soulmate forum have
had a ["spiritual"] experience or two. They came, like I have, to learn what these experiences are actually about.

I no longer believe in having just one [closer soul family members], I believe we are incredible creators of our own reality and that reality is Wide Open... There is more than just one [close soul family member] (I've had two now.)

I sincerely hope that you see that this ["spiritual"] experience is not actually about the relationship. About reunion with [close soul family]. It is about reunion with your Self. But only if you so choose.

I bow to all those on this journey, brave souls.

Bluebird - a really lovely post on the starting point of the individual's soul journey and its "preliminary" challenges ...should we choose to accept them ...so that as we wend our way further down the river, we can then begin to better engage and love and inter-be much more truly and authentically with our fellow humanity and all that is. But it all starts here.

I just changed the key terms used, so that I can better wrap my head around it...so please forgive my small edits

Otherwise it is a beautiful message and I wanted to bump it

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke