Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Does it excite you?
Follow your passion, can't go wrong.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-05-2015, 01:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Does it excite you?
Follow your passion, can't go wrong.

Yessss, this!
Old 22-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Cheesus Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Yessss, this!

Your soul purpose is to eat ? What about ?
Old 22-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesus Toast
Your soul purpose is to eat ? What about ?
Excuse me, but this is the only planet we are sure of that has coffee.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-05-2015, 02:56 PM
Ascender

Dear Greenslade and dear everyone,

Thank you for your responses. They are all very good, and I agree with you whole-heartedly but it is still hard to live without a gift or a calling. There still should be that ‘Manual for Living with Defeat’ somewhere. Actually, it is me who is like a needle stuck in a record groove, not Cheesus Toast.

As to age and vinyl records and materials used to make records before vinyl, I am old enough to answer questions like this instead of asking them. Yet, I saw a meaningful thread title with 0 responses that I could relate to and wanted to join.

Thank you again. I appreciate your answers very much. And, yes, I am sure meditation is the ultimate answer. Btw, I came to this forum with a question about meditation (about Zen12 vs Quantum Mind Power brain wave entrainment – so shallow) and stayed because it felt so healing. Thank you.

So, what can I say about meditation? I guess that it hates me back.

I think making your life meaningful to you, if it does not happen spontaneously, is one of the hardest things in the world – for someone not facing starvation, violence, etc.

To KK: Thank you for your encouragement. I hope it will. I guess for some people ‘who THEY are’ is part of the problem.

I will be rereading your posts. Thank you.
Old 22-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Cheesus Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Excuse me, but this is the only planet we are sure of that has coffee.

I hope the admin don't see these posts as

Old 22-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Ascender

Excuse me! I almost missed all the fun writing my heavy-handed ponderous response. Yes, this is the only planet we are sure of that has coffee. Cheers!
Old 22-05-2015, 03:31 PM
Master
I'm not sure there is a purpose or that following passions is what people should do, but it's true enough to say something like we're individual people with a common humanity and could possibly express ourselves holistically in everyday life.
Old 22-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Cheesus Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by essvass

Excuse me! I almost missed all the fun writing my heavy-handed ponderous response. Yes, this is the only planet we are sure of that has coffee. Cheers!

It's ok. I think sometimes that one of my purposes in life is to frolic about with emotes.

It is strange that as much as I feel the benefit of meditation I wonder why I do not do it more. It can be quite difficult in a sense but I always feel better for it.

More and more I am trying to live in the moment like what Eckhart Tolle extols (active meditation). I find it shocking how much I notice about a place I have lived in for years when I actually live in the moment! It makes me think I must be going around with a cloud of thoughts whirling around my head most of the time. Kind of crazy really. I start noticing interesting buildings and aspects of nature that I just never really noticed before.
Old 22-05-2015, 04:00 PM
Master

When you are ready, you will find it.

And when you do find it, you'll discover that with it comes energy and resolve and inspiration...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com