Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Experiencer

Christmas in ecember - or should it be March ?

Hi Folks..

So its nearly that time of year again - Christmas - the whole world is about to celebrate the mortal birth of my mate - you know Him as jesus - those with ears to hear simply know Him as Christ, His mortal name being Yeshua - but - are we SURE we got the right date..?/...Come to think of it - have we even got the right "man" ??

I mean - you lot who read bibles and partake in the religion, as said, know my mate as "jesus" - but that was not His name whilst here among us - so what else have they gotten wrong about him..??..

In fact, your guy "jesus" who the world is about to celebrate, is actually a "made up character" - a fable and a twisted truth, literally so...That Roman Emporer Constantine, quite literally Folks, CHOSE that name "jesus the Christ" taken directly from the names of TWO OTHER "PAGAN GODS" - Hesus, the British Druid god - and Krishna the Hindu deity - Rome, as I have explained in depth elsewhere, manufactured this entire religion from scratch - based it entirely on the Judaic tradition for its core - added in all manner of diverse cultures beliefs and practices from the numerous lands that Rome had militarily invaded and conquered.... YESHUA who is Christ, caused a major problem for Rome, as He basically upset the majority of the Jews under Roman rule - the Jews killed Yeshua as we know - this starts a major THREE HUNDRED YEAR CIVIL WAR - and so, Constantine, in his turn, decided enough was enough and put an end to it all..

In the FOURTH CENTURY -yes, like over 300 years AFTER Christ was murdered -the Romas decided to MANUFACTURE a whole new religion, based as said on that core Jewsih heritage that was foundation for all thse sects and religions in this civil war - and of course Constantine NEEDED to include this new element - CHRIST and all the commotion HE caused directly, had to be explained and appeased within this new manufactured religion also - so Constantine as said, simply took the Hebrew core, added the narrative of Yeshua, murder and resurrection - changed some details about (such as name) - TWISTED THE TRUTH A LOT and INVENTED a new main character based on Yeshuas narrative, but as said, including aspects now to appease all these other warring factions - and so "jesus christ" was manufactured, put in place as head and "cornerstone" of this new MANUFACTURED religion -and the reason for all that , was simply as Constanine himself says, and history records for us all to see this truth - he manufactured the new religion to put an END TO CIVIL WAR, and there was no concern at all, for legitimate spiritual Divine truth !!

I mean, that's just a rough outline - but we KNOW FOR SURE that IS EXACTLY how this religion and "jesus" character came about !! To stop civil unrest bought about after the REAL CHRIST - Yeshua - RESURRECED and blew all their minds with HIS truth !!

So - as the title asks - are we SURE now, we have this right..?...HISTORY says NO, we know beyond any academic doubt at all, that the bible is not what t claims to be - and the central jesus character is based as said on MANY PRE EXISTANT stories - Dionysus, Mithra, Horus, Zorastra to name a few of the MINOR influences - but there are very obvious similarities also to other MAJOR religious figures also..

Such as Buddha, both attended a temple age 12, both went off alone to fast and meditate, Buddha 47 days, Christ 40 days - both went to a FIG tree at the end of this period, both started their public teaching at about the same age...

And especially Krishna - born without sexual intercourse - both known as "god and son of god" - both came to us as a mortal man...Both known as the "saviour" and also as part of a Divine TRINITY.. Krishnas mortal parent was ALSO A CARPENTER just like Joseph from your bible.. Both were visited at birth by WISE MEN, SHEPHERDS and had a cosmic omen, STAR - but more on that aspect later - MUCH more Both Krishna and "jesus" parents were given Angelic warning to flee for their lives as the local ruler was hunting them down.. Krishna same as Christ (and Buddha) went alone to the wilderness for a long period to fast and meditate.. Jesus known as the Lion of Judah" - Krishna known as the "lion of Saki".. Both did miracles - their FIRST MIRACE is IDENTICAL in that they BOTH healed a LEPOR as proof of their Divine claim.. Both RAISED THE DEAD.. Both chose specific DISCIPLES.. Both had a LAST SUPPER...Both were CRICIFIED and both RESURRECTED !!!

YES Folks - ALL that IS HISTORICAL TRUTH !!! See there is an unmistakable similarity between your "jesus" bible character and MANY previous myths and narrative...Most in accord, as said with KRISHNA directly, as that Hindu god was chosen as a primary composit for the MANUFACTURED "jesus" character !! Hesus of British Druid tradition, and Krishna of eastern Hindu tradition, became the "new god" Hesus Krishna - and this was done, name chosen by a VOTE of hundreds of attending bishops, clergy and priests of over 100 DIFFERENT TRADITIONS that Rome simply made unite as ONE NEW RELIGION...As this new manufactured religion spread, so the ALPHABET changed - a new letter, "j", began to be used and so Hesus Krishna soon became "jesus Christ" !!! HISTORICAL TRUTH FOLKS !!!

Having manufactured the religious base, and its central character, all they needed to do next was TEACH the people this "new truth" - and so to accomplish this Constantine ordered the MANUFACTURE of a new religious text - your BIBLE - taken from all those hundred plus traditions - in fact over 1000 individual manuscripts and sacred texts were presented for consideration - a piece taken here, a piece there - a NEW MANUFACURED TRUTH edited together to fit this agenda of domination and control.... And so the bible came about as said - core Jewish heritage OLD testament, core to pretty much all the major factions involved.. and to appease the minor factions, Constantine chose their narratives to base the "new god figure" around - as said, Hesus of Druidic Briton and Krishna from the east, form the new character "jesus Christ" based on the REAL WORLD EVENTS of a man named YESHUA, who actually IS the Divine Christ...

Thus Rome had in place all they needed now - new religion that all was FORCED TO ACCEPT - new main character, again all forced to accept as the "only god" - and also new "bible" to ensure that everyone had this "truth" and ONLY that truth as they then set about under Romes military might and basically hunted down killed eradicated ALL SPIRITUAL PRACTICE that did not agree with their new MANUFACTURED religion... if it was not "catholic" then it was "heresy" and they literally DESROYED IT as best they could - thus the world soon found it had the "bible truth" and ONLY the bible truth was permitted on pain of humiliating agonising PUBLIC EXECUTION to ensure their power remained unchallenged always !!!

So yer Folks - you may want to think again, as you sit down to that "Christmas dinner" and sing those "christian hymns" - this holiday coming up isn't really about that which they taught you it is about - the whole thing is a sham start to finish....There ARE elements of DIVINE TRUTH - but alas - the religion has PURPOSEFULLY with held them , hidden them from you, forbidden the truth to you and I its place gave you that bible the world now so blindly clings to... The man jesus you are about to celebrate - is a fraud - based on the truth of a man named Yeshua IS Christ, yet who lived among us as a mortal does, and it was HE, Yeshua went through all those things that your "jesus" character is supposed to have endured...

Yeshuas truth is with held from you as His is the truth that truly sets you FREE - but the religion has intent and stated agenda to keep you DOMINATED and CONTROLLED - hence they did all this subterfuge to you, deceive you every time they open that bible to preach its "truth" - all this given in clear warning BY CHRIST, yet sadly, most still fell for the deception completely.. This here is the HISTORICAL TRUTH of how and why the religion got manufactured - let it sink in deep - go check it out independently if you need - it IS historical fact !! As for me, a short break - few chores - then I will be back later, to show us all, how December - is the WRONG time for this celebration - the 25th is tied intricatley Folks to all those OTHER PAGAN TRADITIONS - winter solstice and all that -SUN WORSHIP - Im sure you get he picture by now - yours IS a manufactured religion based on MANY that already had influence - there is a legitimate Divine truth at the core - but it is being obscured from you on purpose by those you trust to give you "truth"
Old 13-12-2017, 07:16 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

So, I said there was a question of timing - and I said there was a core Divine Truth at the heart of all this - and this is how indeed, we can trust that this is truth, MUST be truth - because simply, a certain "sign" was promised and delivered, around the mortal birth of the LEGITIMATE Christ - that sign, was in the heavens themselves - the very Universe was arranged in a UNIQUE PATTERN - your religion has termed this event the "bethlehem star" - but rest assured it was much much much more than a mere "star" - it was an ACTUAL EVENT Folks - like it REALLY DID HAPPEN - and it was entirely unique as far as mankind is concerned - nobody had EVER witnessed a similar event to this - and nobody will again, for another 400 million years or so !!!

We are told - Christ is born - and in the sky a certain "star" led others to Him, to pronounce His miraculous birth... This event ACTUALLY HAPPENED - and thanks to these wonderful modern computer machines and their softwares, we can literally "roll back time" Folks, to see exactly and precisely what "stars" and cosmic phenomena were apparent at THAT time, 25th December 2017 years PAST... Literally, using modern computers, we can map every known star and celestial object, and TRACK ITS MOVEMENT THROUGH TIME... Thus we can and have, cycled it all backwards TO that date of "Christmas" in search of this "bethlehem star" - but look Folks - sadly, though expectantly from my perspective - when we do actually track back and go see, we find NOTHING !!!

On the 25th December 2017 years ago there are NO PHENOMENA that could constitute such a miraculous heavenly event as that which is reported...Like NOTHING AT ALL - just regular normal movements that the scientists of the day were well aware of... Oh and YES Folks - back then too, there were SCIENTISTS seeking out this event just as modern scientists have and just as I am doing here...THREE WISE MEN we are told, "from the east" followed a star that foretold of this miracle...

At that time - IN EVERY CULTURE - there was a great understanding of the physical universe - the planets - their orbits - their alignments - all mapped out and understood... Even planets that we ourselves only REDISCOVERED in modern times, - somehow these ancients knew them ALL and at various times we see supra ancient manuscripts form various cultures give us undeniable evidence f the solar system that they should NOT have at that time, yet somehow DO know about and have recorded for all to see.... They even know of a crucial phenomena known as the PRECESSION OF THE AGE - or Platos great year as some know it - a CELESTIAL EVENT that gives rise to our AGES - such as now, we are in the age of PISCES and next comes Aquarius etc etc these ancients knew it all, understood it, based their entire lives around such phenomena..

Wise men - Magi - astronomy and ASTROLOGY was a combined discipline at this time and together form a new discipline which we have termed ASTROTHEOLOGY.. The Magi KNEW the planets cycles, and attributed ENERGETIC and SPIRITUAL properties to them - thus the Zodiac, and astrology played a HUGE PART in every day life, with for instance EVERY KING and high ranking noble, had their own court ASTRONOMER and took omens and signs from the skies DIRECTLY, all the time, as a matter of course without exception...

The disciplines we modern times call Astronomy - and astrology - were once inseperable, same basic truths - only after man invented good lenses and optics did astronomy win out in influence as modern science took hold... Back two thousand yeas though, they are indeed inseperable... A sign in the heavens was interpreted as a mortal physical event - and so these wise scientist types - magi - saw this "sign" begin to unfold - took great interest - read the "omens" in the Zodiac and decreed that a GREAT SPIRITUAL KING - King OF Kings - was about to come forth !!

The sign that they witnessed through their knowledge, was not merely a single star wandering from place to place...That was nothing special at all....THIS event though, is as said TOTALLY UNIQUE - and of such SPIRITUAL IMPORTANCE to those back then, and today, who understand the Zodiac, and real astrology, that it could mean nothing else - a Divine Being was coming forth to the mortal world - is exactly and precisely how the Magi interpreted the sign, because it is clear, precise and can really mean nothing else at all, given the SYMBOLS that that the planets themselves arranged into...

We know it DID HAPPEN - literally - the ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM was arranged into a UNIQUE PATTERN of alignement that ONLY HAPPENS just 1 time for a few short days once in every 40 MILLION YEARS, give or take.. The alignements form symbols and signs when laid out on a Zodiac chart - and in this case the symbols are indeed very specific, MAGNIFICENT (involves every known solar system planet) and UNIQUE to mankind at that point - NEVER before witnessed and never will be witnessed again until that 40 million year cycle completes again..

As I say - as science proves - cycle backwards planetary orbits back to the December date 2017 years ago - there is NOTHING happening in the skies Folks....BUT - keep going backwards ( to account primarily in our change in calendar) - we only are a mere FIVE YEARS OFF in our reckoning... In the year we now call 5 bc - there was indeed this truly astounding amazing unique astrological event !!!

Not in December though - but in MARCH of the year 5 BC - the entire solar system was arranged into a unique pattern of alignement...This produced the astrological symbols that the Magi understood and followed... The entire event took some ten Earth days to fully develop and mature - and when finalised as said, produced a totally unique astrological birth chart on the Zodiac - a chart that proclaimed what could only be interpreted as a DIVINE BIRTH, given the complexity and the significant meaning of the symbology revealed...

The primary sign is a symbol known as SOLOMANS SEAL... It took every planet of our solar system to complete this sign, and its primary meaning is one of DIVINE UNION - as in Divine above and mortal below...This event took the first 3 days, and as the planets shift so the symbol changes to form and include another sacred symbol, what is known as the GREAT CROSS - and yet another, of course the STAR OF DAVID !!!

ALL these sacred spiritual symbols were combined as ONE EVENT that took as said, ten days to mature.... It was witnessed not "out there" in the skies - but known and understood SCIENTIFICALLY, through astrotheology.... We know it was a REAL WORLD EVENT Folks - but look - it did NOT happen in December it happened in MARCH - PISCES - the FISH

And it did not happen in the year we suppose it did, but actually FIVE YEARS EARLIER - so in truth, this is year 2022 since Christ was born among us.. (this is easy to understand - we have changed the way we count history and have adopted at least two different calendars along the way) - but in actual EARTH TIME it has been 2022 years since the day He was born here - and we should celebrate that birth for sure of course - He is Our Mate and we owe Him big time - but we should celebrate with Him in March I believe, and not this false religious holiday that fast approaches
Old 13-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Master
Ab, put the ' D' in ecember
But I do know what you mean, Christmas is a pagan celebration, Saturnalia.... changed to Christmas to convert the pagans. I agree with March for Christ's birth.. Pisces and the Christian fish used as a symbol by early Christians.
Old 13-12-2017, 08:21 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky; I did try to edit it

Guess I need a new keyboard - lol - lucky its that time of year..lol...now I just need me pen and some real paper..

Dear Santa......................................
Old 13-12-2017, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Sky; I did try to edit it

Guess I need a new keyboard - lol - lucky its that time of year..lol...now I just need me pen and some real paper..

Dear Santa......................................
Put me down for a new tablet this one is on its last legs, tell Santa I've been a good girl.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

Your "old character, old Yeshua, old religion, old worship-god, every old......." May I ask, are they pointing to the same Jesus or Yeshua and the founder God Jehovah (or the true Creator)? If the answer is yes, any difference of them make no difference because Jesus Christ and God Jehovah both say nothing about it (they can always change, amend or transform it). OR after a new religion is born and they all worship the same God and the same Jesus. This is the fact.

But if they're different then it's a new religion then the old Gods will amend what's not right. So it's not for human to argue about it and it's God's mind and their business.

Your sources from your inner perception isn't the true references to find the truth. All meditation work can be misguided by different forces or deities. It's too easy for the influence of mind. That's why I never trust meditation or so far I never meditate to discover truth in my life.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; It would be rude to ignore you on my own thread (in public is another matter) - so as long as you don't start spouting fantasy delusion then I will endeavour to answer you honestly..

Quote:
May I ask, are they pointing to the same Jesus or Yeshua and the founder God Jehovah (or the true Creator)?

The answer is simple - NO - look - NOBODY in the bible NEW testament is pointing (directly) to that old Hebrew god Yhvh !!

NEITHER "jesus" the false NOR Yeshua the truth admit to being from THAT Jewish god Yhvh... Even in the bibles twisted truth , it ONLY SAYS "my Father" and you never actually hear "jesus" say he is sent from the god Yhvh - do you..??....NO - NEVER - he says in that bible Iam from my father in heaven - and at some places it looks like he agrees with the OLD testament there, and of course he is from a Jewish heritage, so you all ASSUME that the bible jesus MUST be a Jew following Yhvh - BUT - it NEVER ACTUALLY SAYS IT !!! Just our ASSUMPTION promoted BY the religion that WANT you all to believe that lie !!!

And look - it IS A LIE - because when YESHUA SPEAKS HS TRUTH - He is DIRECT, and tells us PLAINLY that the one we call Yhvh is an imposter - merely an Angel He DID say most clearly - laid it all out for us all to easily follow...There is no mistake to what HE meant - and of course the Jews soon realised HIS truth, and as we know they MURDERED HIM to silence it - didn't they..??..

Just so we are clear Folks - even in your bible that character jesus does NOT DIRECTLY CLAIM an affiliation to the Jewish god you call Yhvh...He does NOT - it is merely INFERRED - you are led to believe that is the case, but it is not claimed outright..

They can not claim it outright - DARE NOT claim it outright - as they are manufacturing a new religion and jesus is a MANUFACTURED CHARACTER and ALL THOSE PRESENT know and understand this is not legitimate truth - ergo - the core of that religion is the old Pharisee tradition of Yhvh - ergo - they dare not make up an outright lie blatantly in front of them as they would never agree to go along Blaspheme their god - but they did agree to make it a "son of their god" and fit it around their pre existant "messiah" character to make it seem more legitimate, didn't they..??..

Yes - KEEP EVERYBDY HAPPY - NO MORE CIVIL WAR FOR RELIGIONS SAKE -THAT was the expressed intent of all this DECEPTION !!

Remember they took a VOTE to decide the new deities name Folks !! They KNEW it is ALL FALSE and even in this false bible version, they did NOT CLAIM a direct connection to that one Yhvh, they merely made it seem as if it MUST be that way by ALLOWING Yhvh to still be seen as "god supreme" and so they kept the core factions ad main powerbase happy appeased and under control !!..

And in the ORIGINL truth of Christ given through YESHUA there is no doubt at all.. Yeshua taught of TWO ENTIRELY SEPERATE SPIRITUAL REALMS - and said most clearly that THIS one we inhabit had no idea at all that the other realm existed - NO SOUL HERE, not even the Angels knew HIS truth He said directly.. He taught of a completely NEW and UNKNOWN DEITY - proved HIS TRUTH by performing MIRACLES that no priest of Yhvh could ever possibly attain - and so when the priesthood realised His threat to their power and authority, they MURDERED HIM to silence it - because of that decision the world is about to have a little bogus holiday in memory...
Old 13-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Experiencer

yeshua-The name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which, through the Latin Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
yeshua-The name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which, through the Latin Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus.

Hahaha, good. You save the argument. Thanks white pegasus.

What he wants is telling others his misleading ideas for Christianity.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P; Yes granted - but so what..?... The CHARACTER is a complete invention - the name just corresponds to whichever culture is hearing the bible version - such as Greek as you say, and later European, who introduce and use the letter J as I explained - hence the original name Hesus Krishna that was VOTED and accepted by all for the manufactured deity, became eventually "jesus Christ" that we are familiar with now...

What you say merely AGREES with that which I say - makes a nice change

It s like now Folks - my name is PETER here in England - if I go to France they will call me Pierre - if I go Spain, it is Pedro - have I the person and character changed..?.. NO - just the name and culture that is all... It means nothing... And consider - you mention LATIN yes - but fail to relaise that is ROMAN dear one - it is because of Latin and Rome that all this is done to you in the first place..lol..

So heres a question for you - what do you think of that astrological sign..?...It was a REAL WORLD EVENT actually happened.... and look, NO SUCH EVENT happens in December 2017 years ago, and that tells us 100% the bible is not literal truth - PROVES the bible jesus version as unreliable - wouldn't you agree..?.. or if you do not agree, say why not..??.. The planets DID form those signs for the REAL Christ - what cant speak cant lie - the sign DID appear in March 5 years earlier than we believe.. What do you think of THAT FACT..??..

Jeremy; As usual you have it TOTALLY WRONG - in that - I don't do this for the sake of winning arguments as you constantly infer - nor do I do it to make my Self look big or clever as you yourself constantly try - because look my friend - this is not an argument at all - this is all HISTORICAL FACT beyond any credible debate - its not even MY truth Jeremy - I didn't invent it as you do with your fantasy - this is the ACTUAL and HISTORIC truth out there in the real world - you should try that sometimes....