Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-12-2017, 05:38 AM
Seeker

Disheartened with divination

I am a Christian, but lately I have been dabbling with cards. It's very tempting as you can get a lot of information from them, and a lot of it can be accurate. But it takes you farther from Jesus. I went to a group in the community, led by a psychic. At first I was impressed by his knowledge of things, and I took him as being a healer. But I went away with the notion that maybe he was evil, or at least misguided by spirits. I decided that I had no wish to become like this man. And so I have put my cards away. All of them except a deck of cards which has reassuring quotes from Jesus, which I use as affirmations. I am rebalancing myself as a Christian now. It's a much safer, and more sane way to be. And although the lure of the occult still tempts me, I think I am putting that part of my life behind me now. I previously ordered a Jesus devotional, and I had planned to open it up to any particular page with a question in mind, wondering if the guidance would be provided for me on that page, but now I am wondering if that is just another form of divination. I am wondering what other people's opinions are on this?
Old 05-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Master

You are doing the right thing in rejecting divination. God speaks to us only through the Bible and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Any other kind of guidance, even the Jesus devotional you spoke of, is from Satan. Satan can appear as an angel of light and many of his servants use the name of Jesus and claim to be Christians.

If you want to know God's will you need to read the Bible, pray to God for the ability to understand it, and act on what it says. It is important that you do the things God has revealed to you if you want him to reveal more to you.

I believe your username is an appropriate one for a Christian. We are always supposed to chase the light that God has revealed to us. If we fail to do this we become open to Satan's deception.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
You are doing the right thing in rejecting divination. God speaks to us only through the Bible and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Any other kind of guidance, even the Jesus devotional you spoke of, is from Satan. Satan can appear as an angel of light and many of his servants use the name of Jesus and claim to be Christians.

If you want to know God's will you need to read the Bible, pray to God for the ability to understand it, and act on what it says. It is important that you do the things God has revealed to you if you want him to reveal more to you.

I believe your username is an appropriate one for a Christian. We are always supposed to chase the light that God has revealed to us. If we fail to do this we become open to Satan's deception.
So you mean all Christians that don't agree with you(Christian) is satan but not you. Aha mkay
Old 05-12-2017, 07:47 PM
Seeker

Thankyou theophilus I will take your advice
Old 05-12-2017, 08:17 PM
Seeker

And thankyou theophilus for speaking up. You are the only one who did. Maybe it took guts
Old 05-12-2017, 08:32 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasinglight
I am a Christian, but lately I have been dabbling with cards. It's very tempting as you can get a lot of information from them, and a lot of it can be accurate. But it takes you farther from Jesus. I went to a group in the community, led by a psychic. At first I was impressed by his knowledge of things, and I took him as being a healer. But I went away with the notion that maybe he was evil, or at least misguided by spirits. I decided that I had no wish to become like this man. And so I have put my cards away. All of them except a deck of cards which has reassuring quotes from Jesus, which I use as affirmations. I am rebalancing myself as a Christian now. It's a much safer, and more sane way to be. And although the lure of the occult still tempts me, I think I am putting that part of my life behind me now. I previously ordered a Jesus devotional, and I had planned to open it up to any particular page with a question in mind, wondering if the guidance would be provided for me on that page, but now I am wondering if that is just another form of divination. I am wondering what other people's opinions are on this?

What you are being mislead to do, Paul called--Spiritism at Galations 5:19-21--It teaches those that do it--Will NOT enter Gods kingdom.-- Rejecting divination is a wise path.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Hmm - Divination - how to explain this..??....OK - so - you - we all - are PERMANANTLY CONNECTED to the SOURCE - my Father, source of ALL Creation - yes..??..

Let it sink in a bit..... And realise then - that firstly (eventually) we will not NEED any other person or tool to give us Divination - we wont need ANYTHING at all, as we our Self will BECOME CHRIST - and thereby we come to know and understand my Fathers Will.....THIS is the genuine legitimate truth that CHRIST TAUGHT - HE ALONE showed us this "Holy Ghost" - inner mechanism for DIRECT COMMUNION.....

BUT - CRUCIAL - that bible you all bang on about - sorry - but it is NOT HIS TRUTH !!!

See just as He said - that god there - yhvh as we call it - its not a true god at all - an imposter He said - it has tricked and deceived you He warned - and look - part of that deception is to WITH HOLD TRUTH FROM YOU !!!

You know - DAMN THOSE PHARISEES - they stole the KEYS TO WISDOM HE warned..??.. well look Folks - those keys He speaks of, are HIS TEACHING -the ACTUAL MEANS TO COMUNE DIRECTLY - has been TAKEN FROM YOU by this religion !! "Pharisees " are the SAME AUTHORITY that MANUFACTURED your "bible" and forced THAT on you as the ONLY acceptable "truth"..... Alongside, they then hunted down and MURDERED anybody who knew the ORIGINAL teaching, and indeed they hunted down and murdered EVERYBODY who refused their "catholic" enforced religion, or who knew or openly practices ANY other form of spirituality at all !!!

Literally Folks - they tried to wipe out ALL SPIRITUAL PRACTICE and replace it all with "catholic enforced bible" !!!

Your god there in that bible, has told you TWO very important things....1st - OTHER SIMILAR "gods" EXIST !!!! It said it was the lord "our god" and we can have NO OTHERS before it - obviously then these "others" exist and at times we may ENCOUNTER THEM, but we are nto to follow them at all , yyvh says.... 2nd - it only gives that command because as it openly admits it is a JEALOUS AND VENGEFUL "god" !!!

THAT is WHY you are forbidden to know the truth of Christ - that is why this RELIGIOUS DECEPTION is done to you - that is why indeed they MURDERED CHRIST to silence His truth (so they thought) - to STOP YOU from encountering the TRUE DIVINE through legitimate spiritual wisdom !!

All the way through - the god and its agents have with held SPIRITUAL TRUTH and replaced it with bogus half truth errors and outright deceptions - all aimed at DOMINATING you and holding your Soul captive HERE in this single mortal realm !! The one you call god yhvh FORBIDS you to know the Divine truth out of a petty jealous and power hungry need for dominance !! that bible you all bang on about is a twisted version of Christ teaching that is aimed precisely at keeping you IGNORANT and SUBSERVIANT - easily controlled....

The ORIGINAL truth of Christ though - speaks OPENLY of OTHER SPIRITUAL REALMS and their inhabitants... HE TEACHES US HOW TO ACCESS THEM DIRECTLY !! He speaks often and openly about OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES and about separating Soul from body right here right now BEFORE mortal death !!! Indeed, He says it is ESSENTIAL that we learn to do this and to TRUST this process !!!

I`ll just show you some ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE that is the foundation for your bibles twisted versions - and in the original we can see clearly this issue of "Divination" is a GUARANTEE - is EXPECTED TO HAPPEN and is NOT something we should avoid, but indeed embrace and TRUST He says...Look original truth from Christ given directly to Disiciple Thomas :

Quote:
He said, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make an eye in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter the kingdom."

Hmmm - OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES !! Astral "projection" in a conscious and controlled manner - this is His truth !!

Make 2 become 1 - a journey of the divided MIND - this part reading this post, and the other deeper part you term subconscious - make it whole, ONE MIND - mend your Self - seek WITHIN HE will say and learn your COMPLETE TRUTH first... leads to THIS phenomena where what is INSIDE (Soul) is bought to the OUTER - and what is UPPER (Divine) is bought to the lower (mortal) and visa versa - a MERGING and a UNION of mortal mind and Divine Mind WITHOUT ANY SEPERATION - we BECOME a "new Being" with a NEW WHOLE MIND (the truth of being born again) and this is the start, the Gateway to the spiritual realms...

When you make "an eye in place of eyes" hands to replace hands feet to replace feet etc etc...an IMAGE of the Self to replace the image you already hold - a NEW spiritual Self to replace the old mortal self - new SPIRTUAL "body" to replace this physical mortal body !!! He is speaking of ASTAL PROJECTION - an inner journey of Mind leads to an OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE and His teaching shows us how to trigger this phenomena, to be able to cross and directly enter other spiritual realms for our SELF !!!!

Quote:
"I shall choose you, one from a thousand and two from ten thousand, and they will stand as a single one."

24. His disciples said, "Show us the place where you are, for we must seek it."
He said to them, "Anyone here with two ears had better listen! There is light within a person of light, and it shines on the whole world. If it does not shine, it is dark."

So He tells them how but says its REALLY HARD TO ACHIEVE - but for those who accomplish it, they will trigger this INNER phenomena - a LIGHT will come and fill the Mind - a new Presence - this is the gateway to the spiritual realms Folks - step through if you dare.. This inner process of Self discovery is IDENTICAL to my Fathers first stirring Self awareness - made in THAT image of MIND now we BECOME IT in an intended and conscious manner !!!

Quote:
His disciples said, "When will you appear to us, and when will we see you?"
He said, "When you strip without being ashamed, and you take your clothes and put them under your feet like little children and trample them, then you will see the son of the living one and you will not be afraid."

It IS indeed about astral, out of body experiences and the truth they bring directly...Look - "strip your clothes as children do without shame" - trample them, have NO CONCERN for them... These "clothes"..??...The MORTAL BODY that your Soul "wears" here in life !! Strip it from the Soul - strip Soul FROM the body - SEPERATE it - NOW - before death comes and does it anyway !! learn to TRUST it and the truth it reveals - do not fear this (as the religion has taught you to fear), it is NATURAL - taught by CHRIST DIRECTLY - how to COMMUNE DIRECTLY with my Father the TRUE Divine...

Quote:
"Blessings to those who are alone and chosen, for you will find the kingdom. For you have come from it, and you will return there again."

50. Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.'

If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.'

If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'"

Look first - those who are ALONE will find this truth He says... ALONE Folks !! des NOT mean sitting in church listening to a priest "teach you" this stuff !! You CAN NOT be shown this INNER TRUTH b any other person -no book no priest no guru teacher or RELIGION can EVER help you here - al they can do is confuse you !! Those who seek ALONE become the chosen !! it DOES mean you ALONE in private - the secret privacy of your OWN MIND, for that is exactly what this Divine is that we seek - a MIND - look - it ESTABLISHED ITSELF - came into "being all by itself" - NOTHING EXISTS YET except this SELF AWARE consciousness - in modern plain English, that is a MIND and all this teaching starts off as an INNER Self discovery process of our OWN Mind...KNOW THY SELF !!!

You will know when you have attained it - opened the Gateway - just as He says - you will become filled with LIGHT - now, if you go google for "spiritual exeriences" or "out of body phenomena" or "near death experiences" or some such - you will for sure find pretty much everyone encounters a TUNNEL OF LIGHT that then transports them into the experience directly !! this here - teaching given by Christ directly - is the TRIGGER to make it happen !! It all starts with that phrase - the evidence he says - comes through MOTION and REST - as I say -THIS MIND reading this post - must be taken down through the chaos you call subconscious, to find a deep, deep DEEP secret inner SILENCE - REST - void empty blank inner state - this triggers the phenomena, the evidence and truth comes by its direct experience...

So we see - He actually teaches us how to cross spiritual boundaries - to free the Soul from the mortal paradigm and so shift into spiritual Self awareness, and thus literally become the Divine for our Self...As this happens, we are to EXPECT certain things to happen - such as that astral seperation, forming of an astral REPLICA BODY to allow this spiritual journey to unfold - such as ENCOUNTERING those who inhabit these spiritual realms, and again, we should learn t trust this He says :

Quote:
"The messengers, angels and the prophets will come to you and give you what belongs to you. You, in turn, give them what you have, and say to yourselves, 'When will they come and take what belongs to them?'"

DIVINATION !!! EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN !!! He says, angels and prophets WILL COME TO YOU to give you "what is yours" - the things you seek - the
TRUTH you desire will be bought to you DIRECTLY - Mind to mind - Spirit to spirit - follow Him and BECOME HIM is EXACTLY what He taught...

Quote:
"Whoever drinks from my mouth will become like me; I myself shall become that person, and the hidden things will be revealed to him."

Free the Soul from the mortal paradigm and thus cross spiritual dimensions to encounter the Divine directly for the Self.. An inner journey of Self discovery leads to an outer experience of Divine Union - we quite literally become ONE MIND with the Christ and my Father - as this happens, ALL SECRETS of Creation will be DIRECTLY revealed He promises - this is truly Divination - available right now to each and every one of us and is exactly as HE TAUGHT DIRECTLY to those with ears to hear....
Old 05-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Experiencer

and we're up and running folks...............swirl swirl swirl lol!!

chasinglight-i think the content in which you are reading(jesus cards) is your way of reaching out to Christ-it is Christs work on the cross(justification) and now you putting the divinity cards away-it is Christ who transforms us-perhaps he is just transforming you towards him.

I think Jesus spends a lifetime sanctifying us so that we can become like him-

I think its a positive step you are taking

the Bible is the inspired Word of God-read it-study it-ask Jesus what your true purpsooe is-He will answer
Old 05-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

You're not even know who's your Father that you're pointing to? You're not even know who's Christianity founder God and you said them all are not the true ones. Then you're representative of the demons who are opposing to this religion.

You're finding your own "truth" of no truth then you're not a Christian for telling other Christian belief is a mistake. Please, be sensible man!!!!!

Creator never found any religion on earth. He's never involved in any religion because his ability is beyond religion belief. That's a simple logic to fail your assumptions of guessing. Do you ever see Creator? No! And do you know him , no again. Just guessing someone there?

Christianity is Angels family business and no other Gods are allowed to intervene into the religion. So your every post for disagreed and not following the belief means you are not even a Christian then how can you standing for whose who believe Jesus Christ? And for you to against Christianity?

Gnostic books are not accepted, it's obvious beyond the truth of belief and extremely written and not for religion belief. They can be only true after Jesus's dead and for him to reveal them completely otherwise they can't be trusted of any saying there.

Jesus is alive after his death then why he's my mentor and he never mentioned all about it? Your source of information is not true and you gain nothing from your Christ, holy ghost and angels , they're all bunches of fallacy.

You're practicing of spells and incantations which are not accepted by Christian communities. So knowing your feeble proof or no proof, knowing your ability and your NO relationship with Christianity is the facts and truth.

No new agers gods is connected with Christ or Jesus Christ. They're not staying with the Christianity heaven in the universe or in the spiritual realm. And the new ager gods have recently surrendered to me and now staying my universe-heaven. So you can quit and don't or no need for your bluffing to telling others all the way long anymore.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 05-12-2017 at 11:50 PM.
Old 06-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

White P; NO dear one - YOU are not "up and running" at all...lol...YOU are dormant, spiritually FAST ASLEEP lol....your not even crawling dear one, yet alone running to embrace Christ... This here is actually "anti swirl" because see it IS your religion that ALTERS HIS TRUTH swirls it around to present you CONFUSION which you blindly accept - just as Christ warned would be done in His name - you mug....lol...given ample warning by the one you profess to know and follow and yet you IGNROED HIM, didn't you..??.. Even if you don't trust me here - even if you don't trust / know/HEAR when Christ speaks either - still, the facts of your religion are historically proven - its deception is self evident - and that dear one means you are indeed mugging yourself off by blindly clinging to its lies !! Go back to sleep dear one - don't let the truth concern you - safe in your ignorance....

Your bible Folks..??..Is NOT the "inspired word of god"...lol.... Christ said for a start that one you call god is NOT a god - not the SOURCE of creation - only an Angel He said claiming this false authority !! So, your foundation "god" of the old testament, Torah, is according to Christ the WRONG GOD and wrong foundation entirely.. Then you have that other part - new testament - and look again - that aint "god" inspired either...lol.. that is MAN working to a POLITICAL AGENDA - and it is as said, historically proven beyond any doubt at all.....You may of course, choose still to believe your religion and of course follow it BLINDLY in the face of all this overwhelming EVIDENCE - but of course Christ already warned you about THAT too, and said simply you are blind following the blind and you will all doom yourselves... This religion is utterly clueless when it comes to Christ...lol...hence the 100s of denominations - hence the constant arguing as you all bicker your "truth" and try to prove dominance - what a magnificent joke they played on you all...even the "elect" will be deceived indeed.... wise up -wake up - or just crawl off curl up in ignorance and wait for the sky daddy to save ya.....lol.... think it will EVER do that..?...or from the evidence, do you think it will just continue to mug you off with lies and deception..?..