Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-11-2017, 05:37 AM
Knower

Beautiful synchronicity that happened on 11/11!

I have often posted on the forums that I have not seen synchronicity in a long time, but today something incredible happened.

I was feeling so depressed and was losing faith in the universe. I decided to go to the bathroom that was outside because the property that I live on is being developed.( I live in the mountains)After I went to the bathroom I returned to the front of the house. I was walking up the steps and just as I was doing that, looked up. At that very moment, up in the night sky, I saw a shooting star! A small spark that had bulleted across the sky and just happened to do so right when i looked up.I made a wish in my head and proceeded to go inside. Upon arriving inside I turned on my tablet as I was about to listen to some music to feel better and saw that the time was 11:11! I felt a feeling of relief wash over me and after that event I felt safe. Not only that, but I knew that the universe was communicating with me. Telling me it was still there and hadn't left.

Another thing I had noticed is that it is common for people to make a wish on the number 1111. The same also goes for the shooting star. It was so incredible because this happened on 11/11! I had to share this amazing experience. Has anyone else experienced anything on 11/11? I would like to hear your experience as well.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:49 AM
Knower

I also have to mention, that my time on my tablet was still 1 hour ahead, though earlier that day I was really considering setting it to the correct time. I didn't and had I set it to the right time, I would have never seen 1111. I guessthats just how the universe planned it.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Newbie ;)

What a great story. Thanks for sharing! Interestingly enough, I was on the phone with my boyfriend last night and he was outside. Out of nowhere, he remarks, “wow! I can’t believe it! It’s a shooting star!” Didn’t occur to me until I read your post that that could have been an 11/11 synchronicity. I have been struggling to keep faith in the universe lately myself. Perhaps I just need to pay more attention ��. I love the connection you’ve drawn with the make a wish correlation. Beautiful!