Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 28-09-2017, 05:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
Nice to meet you. You seem a lot more bubbly than the Uriel I know, but hey, I probably don't fit into people's ideas of this stuff either.

Yeah, I know. But there is an explanaition. The seriousness in me is now explained to me, and it makes me feel so safe. It's not error in my character -
it's my essence. And I also know why, I have this light outlook now, as compared to when I was a child... Don't know what you know of Michael, but he spreads joy and easiness and love and laughter. I have been showered in his energy for all my childhood - cause I had him as my human older brother....

I've felt the effect, I've seen people change infront of me because of him, I know now that there is no contradiction between a sunny outlook and taking your task seriously. /Also, I'm just really happy and relieved to 'the shoe fits' finally, I'm expecting the euphoria to mellow down, but enjoying it to the fullest while it lasts/

Thank you for your greeting! Will you tell me something about you?
Old 29-09-2017, 02:55 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Rakel
Oh and also, I am certain that there can be infinite incarnations of any divine being at one specific 'time'. Since all is at once, and we are all one, we can be everywhere and everyone at all times. So we don't have to 'expose the fraud' among the many people who feel they are Michael - or in my case Uriel - there is no conflict, we can appear in several places and in several people at once, visiting or permanent.

(Besides the obvious reason there will be doubles and triplets; that we all have our paths to learn our truths, whatever works...)

This is correct. Michael, or any of the "big guys" as I call them, can be in a million places at the same time because they can splinter off, like leaves on the same tree. Each leaf is an individual, but all part of the same branch, which is all part of one larger tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Rakel
I wonder if anyone in the cars passing under me could see them... Someone might have gotten their afternoon coffee in their lap :)

I love this image. I should do that more often myself. Maybe a few could see it. Or the right ones at least. Even if they couldn't see them outright, maybe it would trigger something in their thoughts. Something inside them.

About me? I'll message you privately.
Old 21-10-2017, 02:32 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
This is correct. Michael, or any of the "big guys" as I call them, can be in a million places at the same time because they can splinter off, like leaves on the same tree. Each leaf is an individual, but all part of the same branch, which is all part of one larger tree.

I love this image. I should do that more often myself. Maybe a few could see it. Or the right ones at least. Even if they couldn't see them outright, maybe it would trigger something in their thoughts. Something inside them.

About me? I'll message you privately.

Oh that’s interesting that you guys know this, it took me about half a year to figure it out. It makes it completely easy for us angels to exist in alternate dimensions as well.

I am also admittedly envious that you both can see your own wings. I hope to see mine someday as well.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon