Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Knower

If someone hurts you on this forum you can either report them to the Moderator or put them on your ignore list. If you put them on your ignore list you won't see their postings. I have not been here a full month and although I won't allow myself to hurt because I do not really care about what people say to me I don't have the time for annoying people so my list currently has two on it. Best wishes to you.

I hope you find the friends you want, but remember that happiness comes from within and that all suffering begins with attachments.
Old 17-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Knower

I would like to clarify something. I do care about people say, but I am not attached to what they say
Old 17-05-2014, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyeMordecai
I'm a human, a LIVING human being with veins and blood and a beating heart most of all. I'm not some lost spirit wandering around through the realms of the spirit world. I'm not lost without spirituality or this forum. I simply need a friend or two, but it is what it is.

tyeMordecai,

The road less travelled is really the path within ourselves whereupon we discover what we already are.

Wherever your travels take you....there will you always encounter the friend that you are to yourself.

Enjoy the Road not Taken that will make all the difference to yourself or someone you meet along the way...

Until we meet again...

Reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUaQgRiJukA
Old 18-05-2014, 12:42 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
If someone hurts you on this forum you can either report them to the Moderator or put them on your ignore list. If you put them on your ignore list you won't see their postings. I have not been here a full month and although I won't allow myself to hurt because I do not really care about what people say to me I don't have the time for annoying people so my list currently has two on it. Best wishes to you.

I hope you find the friends you want, but remember that happiness comes from within and that all suffering begins with attachments.

I'm unlikely to use an ignore list because a) I believe in responsible free speech and 2) I accept all with equanimity (which doesn't mean I accept charlatans). If I thought I or anyone vulnerable was being trolled or being misguided, I'd report it.

Petulance and pusillanimity aren't part of my spiritual kit.