Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-05-2014, 11:50 PM
Thereisnothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarek
Is this something that just happened? Did you do anything? Did you meditate, have you had NDE experiences, is there any kind of past trauma?

It all started one day when I was meditating. I was sitting, i got sucked into something and then massive heat came over my body this happened two times.

I had a panic attack then. This is where my obsessions kicked off.
So i googled what to do. Found out about eckhart tolle then decided to stay in the moment as much as possible. I put all my attention on every feeling, on everything apart from my mind. I did this 24/7, for about 6-8 months. It's been ten months now.

Then I got into yoga, now doing exercises and meeting a dietician soon.

Slowly I just felt my self expand.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Thereisnothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
May I ask, Thereisnothing....what makes you feel particularly different? Set aside from others?

♫♪

I feel new. Just like a new person. Kind of miss the old me. I let everything go. Because it's all I can do.

I just be.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:06 AM
NexuzNine

I second that

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
In a way your story kind of reminds me of a friend who's had lots of troubles cos she couldn't really properly 'land' in her body due to all kinds of things.
She could go real high, channeling, reading, healing, without an effort, see ppls DNA etc., but she herself had lots of problems being in her own body, on an earthly physical level. Maybe you got something similar? Meaning you're sort of dangling out of your body with your consciousness.
Not sure, maybe you should have a reading done by a real good reader, by which I mean someone who has the ability to go "high" if you know what I mean. Some readers can read on a more earthly level only, which can also be good, but I think you need someone more erm ... pfff ... can't think of the right word. I'll stick to "high", lol.

Good luck

Awesome refferal ♥
I think I can read over Skype. I'm open just pm me