Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Super Moderator
Scratches appearing seemingly from nowhere

As I washed my face this morning I looked in the mirror and noticed an inch or so long red thin scratch across my forehead. I'm a very light sleeper and feel like I would have woken to any sort of painful event that may have taken place during the night. It was odd, and nothing has ever happened during my sleep in all my years like this. I also woke a month or so ago with a bruise on my upper thigh...and I do not bruise easily at all. And any bruise I do get is caused by something that has to hurt pretty bad. I have to note that months ago I felt like I was attacked during my sleep (in a sexual way) and only a couple of weeks ago I experienced my first bout of sleep paralysis ever. I demanded to be released and I immediately was. I also see black moving interwoven balls when I wake sometimes, but they never look like figures...rather shapes. Any one have anything like this (any of the above) happen?
Old 05-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Experiencer

Yes this has happened to me nearly a year ago, i was waking with big scratches down my back which i did try to see if i could reach but was impossible. I also woke with bruises and burns on my skin, one burn was on my neck, it was like a scratch and burns that was 3 xxx and a symbol.
I was having sleep paralysis allot and thought i was being under attack constantly, i was seeing shadow people in my home at the time.
Then the memories started flooding in of abductions, being dragged through woods to a craft. I researched on these shadow people and put my memories together and now im thinking they werent spirit attacks at all and that the shadow people are beings.
Im still having memories coming back to me in little bits that go back years.
You want to look more into it, i would get rid of any fear you have and think about a regression maybe.
If it is negative spirits, they cant hurt you, im thinking theres more to it than spirit
Old 05-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Guide
Before going to sleep do you meditate or cast any kind of protective grounding around yourself or your house? If you think that something strange is happening in your sleep ask your guides to watch over you and wake you if need be during the night.

I do have to say that if you are being assaulted it most probably is someone from the lower realms trying to get your attention or your energy. The protective grounding and assistance from your guides will help with either of these issues.

I wish you well.

Peace and light be yours,
SpiritCarrier
Old 06-03-2013, 12:36 PM
He-man

I also have woken up with red scratches dont know where they came from. I too am a light sleeper. I put some sea salt in the four corners of my bedroom seems to be working.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
Before going to sleep do you meditate or cast any kind of protective grounding around yourself or your house? If you think that something strange is happening in your sleep ask your guides to watch over you and wake you if need be during the night.

I do have to say that if you are being assaulted it most probably is someone from the lower realms trying to get your attention or your energy. The protective grounding and assistance from your guides will help with either of these issues.

I wish you well.

Peace and light be yours,
SpiritCarrier

Yes, I try to do this often. Sometimes I go a few days without doing so however and sometimes I wonder if I let things in because I let negativity into my life. I also feel like I'm tested regularly, mostly just to make sure I'm continuing to strengthen. I don't get scared when these happens, but instead I get angry that anything is attempting to mess with me.
Old 15-03-2013, 06:02 AM
Experiencer
My uncle has told me some extremely similar stories..he suffered sleep paralysis for a long time..he called it "the night hag". He would see a black cloaked humanoid figure with piercing red eyes..& would wake up with scratches all over his back.
Maybe try keeping positive thoughts in your head before going to sleep, or praying. I don't know but I am sorry that you have to suffer through something so terrifying. Hope that you get it figured out. :(
Old 15-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Guide
Scratches

I have had this too, i am a light sleeper aswell but i have eczema which isnt bad i used to wake in the morning with a scratch here and there and i out it down to the eczema, but it was always just one scratch about 4 to 6cm in length. I do scratch my skin at times and sometimes until i bleed but i have never had a scratch mark like the ones i wake up with. I keep my nails short but i find that the bails are not sharp enough to laeve scratches like this unless its ragged but mine are not. I have no idea what it is i would love to know.