Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Guide

Robin Red Breast

I dreamt this morning that I was untangling some rope/string up high that I needed step ladders to get to on a back fence. It was hard to untangle and I realised why when I saw a wrap over skirt was entangled with it that I felt had been hanging out to dry. (I don’t own any clothing item like this) As I was doing this, to the right of me in some bushes that were about 12 feet tall a robin red breast appeared on a branch right in line with the height of where my face was. It shook itself and puffed itself up while I stared in awe at how beautiful and bright its colours were. It was a normal robin to start with then its red chest colour got brighter and brighter almost orangey red instead of deep red and its eyes got bigger and rounder. I was aware of speaking aloud saying ‘wow, you’re close’ because it didn't seem nervous about getting so close to me. It said ‘I want to tell you something’ and I turned my head so it could whisper in my left ear whilst I was looking back in the direction of the house hoping my mum? was looking at us. In my ear it whispered, ‘your offer in the fashion world…..don’t take it.’ I was amazed it spoke actual words to me and not in its own native tongue of tweets etc.

In reality I’ve been applying for something new job wise but I have no experience in the fashion industry and haven’t applied for anything remotely similar. My career path has never taken me down that road so it’s not something I’ve even considered.

I always have a specific grounding technique that I use and at the end of it I always have a red breasted robin fly onto my arm and sit there for about 10 seconds before flying off. Weirdly, last night I used the technique before meditating before going to sleep for the night and instead of the robin I changed it to a crow. Something I haven’t done before and not sure if that has any significance or not because last week I had a couple of interviews in the same day and on both occasions before I got inside the buildings of where my interviews were, I saw a single crow each time. One ‘cawed’ at me for the first one (I guess because I wouldn’t have seen it otherwise) and the other for the 2nd interview just stayed silent but I spotted that one anyway. I went for a walk a day or so ago and a single crow ‘cawed’ at me from the top of a tree I was walking under, I wouldn’t have seen it had it not announced itself. I’ve had crows appearing and following me when I had to walk down a particularly long road when I was walking to the train station each morning for 2 weeks whilst on a course which originally brought crows to my attention. I have no superstitions regarding them, I’ve actually developed a deep interest in them, I think they’re beautiful.

However, since I'm not applying for job roles that are in any way fashion related I wondered what if anything it may signify?
Old 15-12-2017, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator
Sounds like birds work as really good forms of communication for you. Symbolically the crow can represent the subconscious and considering the dream took place in the backyard it seems to support that possibility. So some line of thinking you may not consciously be aware of is tied up in the female (skirt) persona. I would ask what your opinion of fashion is but it could symbolize your self image so the message I believe is asking you to watch just taking a job because of how it may make you look or settle for one that is more in line with a female role. Think about the roles you are applying to and why you are applying and really ask yourself if you are doing it for you or for the appearance. Since you have a good way to communicate with your soul and guides I would ask for further clarification on the skirt and fashion references and see what comes back. Maybe you are going down the path you are on because of outside influences you haven't thought to question before so really ask yourself why are you doing what you are currently doing and does it make you happy. If not then maybe rethink your life. Sounds like the dream wants you to think before you proceed and maybe just in regards with the ones you have applied to in order to help you chose which is best for you
Old 17-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Sounds like birds work as really good forms of communication for you. Symbolically the crow can represent the subconscious and considering the dream took place in the backyard it seems to support that possibility. So some line of thinking you may not consciously be aware of is tied up in the female (skirt) persona. I would ask what your opinion of fashion is but it could symbolize your self image so the message I believe is asking you to watch just taking a job because of how it may make you look or settle for one that is more in line with a female role. Think about the roles you are applying to and why you are applying and really ask yourself if you are doing it for you or for the appearance. Since you have a good way to communicate with your soul and guides I would ask for further clarification on the skirt and fashion references and see what comes back. Maybe you are going down the path you are on because of outside influences you haven't thought to question before so really ask yourself why are you doing what you are currently doing and does it make you happy. If not then maybe rethink your life. Sounds like the dream wants you to think before you proceed and maybe just in regards with the ones you have applied to in order to help you chose which is best for you

Hi Michelle11

It’s definitely a message, I dreamt last night that I was browsing through new clothes on some kind of stall. I was with people but don’t know who they were and I wandered off looking round (it was like some kind of indoor market place) and I saw a teenage girl who I felt I knew (family maybe?) and she said ‘Are you going out’ and I said “I don’t know what the others are doing yet, shall I let you know later?’ and she seemed happy with that. As I was saying it though, she became a man!!!!!!!!!!! Possibly one of my older brothers? Also as I spoke to her I did this kind of jokey punching like I was boxing towards her stomach. It was in a nice way I felt that kind of meant to maker her feel better. She seemed disappointed at the thought I may be going out. I wasn't going out though.

Then I was looking at some small white jeans (shorts) amongst other pairs of white shorts. A pair even had fabric details of an owls face on which made me smile. None of these shorts would have fit me but sometimes I look at things because they look nice, not because I want them. That dream ended with me in a car park paying for a list of items (I don’t know what) through somebodies car window and they said, ‘don’t forget to show that receipt when your stuff gets delivered?’ What I ordered was definitely not clothes though, some kind of food shopping.

After this dream I thought for a while and realised it was about clothes again and the male/female persona.

I had another dream this morning though where I was really angry about my clean washing being mixed with my daughters and she’d thrown them in a bundle onto a wide sloping window ledge and left the window open. Some of the clothes had blown off and landed on the ground below. I shouted that I wasn’t going downstairs outside to pick that lot up. Then I filled a salt pot up that was in the shape of a wooden horse and the salt just kept coming out of the stomach area. I walked into my bedroom and found she’d left another bundle of tangled up clean washing between the bed and the patio windows. I was picking it up and hanging it all properly while moaning about how none of it was going to dry like that. I went back to the salt pot and saw it was still just coming out so I picked it up and put it over the sink. I lifted a bowl up that was in the sink and full of water and tipped it in one direction to empty it but the water didn’t go in the direction the bowl was tipped, it came in my direction and overflowed over the top of the sink flowing over my feet and the floor. I was looking at all the water on the floor thinking about how I’d now have to clean that up too. Then I woke up.

I thought about your post and it made a lot of sense. I’ve asked questions for further clarification and these dreams are what I got in response. I do think I need to really think before I make any more decisions but they really seem to be ramming this message down my throat so to speak. Maybe there’s also something else to it that I’m not seeing?!
Old 17-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
it seems again to be saying that your clothes need updating so that they fit better. That is what your other dream seemed to be about. Clothing that did not fit properly & was a hassle to wear. And the eyes got big again when people look at you closely, which means your clothing is catching their attention. And you want your mom to see how other people interact with you under such a situation. So possibly you are dressing the way your mom suggests & it is just not working out for you? So you want to dress your own way instead & get brighter colours?

I don't tend to buy anything that doesn't fit. Funny thing is if my mum suggested any clothing item for me, I'd run a mile from it considering how she dressed me when I was younger