Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-10-2016, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

How do I train myself to see things?

Hi, im wondering how i would train myself to see things, examples would be energy, auras, chakras, spirits, angels, fairies, basically anything that isnt evil. Im an indigo child and im finally over the course of 2 months learning and opening my chakras but one thing i really want to do is learn how to see things, i cant seem to do it very well. i do however see white whispy energies and energy distortion
Old 14-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Master
Hello,

We are all very different in how we sense energies and relate to them. If your inclinations are to visualize things then use your imagination to assist you with that.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Suspended

My personal advice is try not to force anything or have expectations of what you're looking for...Try to relax as best as you can and let things flow...

When I meditate I can see pin pricks of lights and all sorts of weird shapes and light patterns...If I start thinking too hard and forcing it or questioning/doubting myself I lose concentration and the visions disappear...

I have to remind myself to relax and just let things flow...Trying not to think too hard or over analyze what I'm seeing/feeling etc...
Old 28-10-2016, 06:40 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

At night time go outside and look at light from a distance to where you can still see the light glowing, but not too far. The more darker then better. Across the street of a dark area where a single street light would be perfect.

Sit there and meditate staring at it. Think of the concept of a onion. Look at the light and then begin to see the truth, that not a single light source is there, but a onion of light layers exists. You will begin to see more and more hidden layers that exist.

When you are able to see the third layer of light that is expanding outward, you will be ability to see a aura of someone who has a stronger aura field. It is something that you must concentrate on unless you possess a natural strong ability that has been honed over many life times. If you wear glasses, take them off.
Old 13-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Seeker

Try to take it easy, opening all the chakras starting with the Root. Ajna (the 3rd eye) will allow you to see elementals IF seeing is the right thing for you. Other people hear them, feel them as physical sensations or emotional states.
I personally forced my 3'rd eye to open too soon and I began to hear terrific things. My vibration was low, I wasn't trained for this kind of things, I couldn't sleep more than 2 hours/night for 3 weeks.
I had to get rid of them by myself and take meditation from the most basic as I should be doing from the start.
If you get in a state where you are seeing or hearing things that you don't want to be aware of, please write me a private message and I tell you what to do.
Old 14-11-2016, 05:12 AM
Master

Working on yourself spirtitually and with meditation over time can naturally open yourself out to things more.

or seeing you already can see some things, you can practice trying to hold what what you see and over time you should be able to see more and more. Try to see the auras of trees and people and the light which surrounds objects and look into the space around you (using blue sky as background sometimes makes this easier) to try to see the energy in the air. The etheric field and some of the energy (prana) floating about, I find quite easy to see.

Its though often far harder to learn to hold the sight of what you can see then it sounds as the act of trying to do it often can close down the psychic sight down. To do it you need to stay very relaxed and in a "i dont really care" state. Do not try too hard.
Old 14-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
At night time go outside and look at light from a distance to where you can still see the light glowing, but not too far. The more darker then better. Across the street of a dark area where a single street light would be perfect.

Sit there and meditate staring at it. Think of the concept of a onion. Look at the light and then begin to see the truth, that not a single light source is there, but a onion of light layers exists. You will begin to see more and more hidden layers that exist.

When you are able to see the third layer of light that is expanding outward, you will be ability to see a aura of someone who has a stronger aura field. It is something that you must concentrate on unless you possess a natural strong ability that has been honed over many life times. If you wear glasses, take them off.

I tried this last night.

Took my bicycle and towel and biked off to the nearest park and located a spot where I had a clear view over an illuminated building. I sat there on the grass for a few minutes until I looked up and saw the full moon, so I cranked my neck and started gazing at the moon.

Eventually I decided my position wasn't that great and I moved uphill in the park where the two benches were. I wiped off the rain with my towel and laid myself down at the bench trying to get comfy. My spine cracked a few times and then I finally could lay down and gaze at the moon. This continued for a few minutes until I decided that the tree branches were obscuring my vision a bit too much. (I was looking at the moon between two pine branches, almost like you're holding the moon between your fingers)

Naturally I sat down again in the middle of the road and began cranking my neck again, finishing of with prostrations and riding back home in the blistering cold.

T'was a good experience lol, will repeat again. First time coming outside like that in 20 years :')
Old 15-11-2016, 06:17 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesker

T'was a good experience lol, will repeat again. First time coming outside like that in 20 years :')

Great story. If going outside becomes problematic, try making a very dark room in you house with a candle or small light. Stare at it in center, and try to see the expanding layers. Think of the concept of a onion. See how many layers you can see and ask your higher self for guidance. You'll see light bubbles representing layers emanating from a initial center. Begin counting them. How many can you make out? The more the light travels, the harder it is to make out and the more concentration it takes.

What you will see also in time is a natural cross that exists regardless of what position you look at the light much like if you google the keyword star cross through images. Every light possess this attribute. The more brighter the light, the more easier it is to see.

Reading aura is no different then eye sight. The better your vision, the more clearly you can see regardless of how far the distance. When it comes to aura reading, the darker the aura, the more better your vision must be to see it. The brighter the aura - the more easier it is for you to see.

Basic model:
Close Distance = Bright Aura (Worst your "aura eyesight" can be. When it comes to someone who is far sighted, even someone with poor eyesight can make out images right in front of them.)
Far Distance = Muddier Aura (The better your "aura eyesight" must be)

Finally, it is a skill that must be trained no different than your mind, muscle, to even the soul itself. Everyone possess the ability. Much like people who go to the gym, yet seem to not gain any muscle mass or lose weight, they simply go through the motions and pretend that they are working out for self-esteem reasons, you get what you put into it. Just as you won't expect to look like a body builder after a few days of working out with weights, the same can be said for training anything regardless if it is physical or spiritual. The more serious you take it, the better, and the faster your results will be.
Old 24-11-2016, 01:48 AM
Seeker

Wow couldnt have said it better myself Johnathan. I've been seeing auras for a while now, I do have to concentrate. Only thing I would add is make sure u keep ur mine clear and when concentrating let your eyes relax. I know it sound contradictory but it works. Another way is if u dont have fire take your hand and put it about a foot away from a White wall. It's important that it's white. You can have your hand front or back doesn't matter. Keep your hand about a foot way also. Now spread ur fingers open and concentrate in-between two of them, doesn't matter which 2, tho when I do this I switch which two now but keep my hand centered still, it helps balance the left and right. Keep ur mind fee of thought and relax ur eyes. And try not to blink I believe that is the hardest part of all. Usually around 20 second u can start to see a small clear line it kinda looks like when ur in the car on a highway on a hot day and see what looks like pools of water and when u get close they disappear. Make sure not to focus ur eyes u must relax them. It is our peripheral of our eyes that can see the auras. The center has been training to see the physical world since birth.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:08 AM
Experiencer

Not that I recommend this (Disclaimer: I'm not FDA approved), but I find certain psychoactive herbs in MODERATION help to hone my senses. All legal plants of course haha. And not so much to induce visions, but to calm my anxiety and hyperactivity so I can better achieve a meditative state. I think meditation might be the answer to everything.

Then again, I've always "seen things". I'm not so sure it's possible to choose JUST to see good spirits. When you open your normal/physical eyes, you can't just choose to look at the pretty flowers and ignore the zombie right in front of you. Seeing is seeing.

But I could be wrong. Either way, stay positive, be thankful, and take it easy. Slow and steady wins the race. Don't neglect your physical form in pursuit of your spiritual self. The brain is the adapter through which the energies of the soul enter the human body. Or something like that.

You need regular exercise, plenty of clean water, a lunar/solar sleep cycle, and a diet that you're designed to eat if you want a healthy body. A healthy body can better support a healthy brain and mind. A healthy mind has the passion, positivity, confidence, empathy, creativity, instinct, and intelligence to realize your full spiritual potential. Trying to see spirits from a state of physical or mental negativity may only lead you into more darkness.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.