Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-08-2019, 10:27 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Something wasn’t right with those people.

For context,
Myself and a few others from my work were driving around visiting other vineyards to see what others are doing and just have a alround good chat and exchange of ideas,

On on of our visits, to me the people seemed off, the team they had just had something that didn’t really fit yet they acted like they truly did get along well, so they were showing us on of their areas when as we walked into a large kind of barn room, my eyes were drawn to my left where their were these a animals that were stuff made to look real including with some feathers which looked real, I was the only one from my work team that seen they were their, one of their team meanders walked passed and said “try not to look at the walls to hard cos that got that ****ty texture”, apon hearing this I got a very clear message in my mind that there is some kind of spirit around this work site running things and a lady “talking” with it, less than a minute later there was a puppy, and to put it lightly looked f**king miserable, so being me I called the puppy in my mind and tried to connect with him but got nothing so I just left a call on the top of my mind so if he connected to my or sensed my mind he would see my call to him and we walked about 20m passed, the puppy then came wandered through everyone who didn’t give him any attention so I gave him a pat and he sat beside me for a bit while I patted him nice and softy until we moved on with our visit/tour, about 10mins later when we were right near the end we were driving back to the the car park and we passed a magpie sitting a post watching us, by this time I had redone my spiritual/energetic stealth/camouflage and shielded myself as I had a feeling something would be watching, and pondered the thought if one of the people was connected with the magpies, no more than 10mins later on the road I happened to look forward and the song on the stereo was “Black crows, she’s talking to angels”

As a piece together everything I experienced I keep coming to the conclusion that there is a being/entity/something/someone that is not welcome, or maybe didn’t like me as I should have been nearly undetectable to any spiritual thing except for something trained in stealth, but I can’t figure out if it was a entity reacting to my presence or a entity that is not of the best nature having its way within that worksite/property,
Any thoughts or comments are welcomed as I don’t have a clear picture of what I want from this thread so I’ll post as a example of series of synchronicitys
Old 13-08-2019, 04:58 AM
Pathfinder

Hey blackfox, i do believe u sensed something , i know sometimes we can sense stuff about a person or a place ,i hav a friend that can sense stuff about ppl i remember her telling me about 3guys pulled into her driveway she was outside hanging out clothes to dry &something was off about those guys that she went back in her house locked the front door &went out the back door &hid ,it freaked her out that bad but yeah , it can be frightening sometimes sensing things about ppl or places. esp if u sense a enity or ghost.