Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 14-05-2019, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalsun
Guitarist and Vocals do not know what they do. They have talents to sing and to play music. That is all they want.And many like the fame and money. They have no evil intentions...well most of them.

They however have contracts with recording studios... But, I will not go conscpiracy theory now.

" Guitarist and Vocals do not know what they do "

I'm sure they'll appreciate you educating them
Old 14-05-2019, 07:41 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
" Guitarist and Vocals do not know what they do "

I'm sure they'll appreciate you educating them

Well thanks. People who don't realize that sing lyrics containing religious ideas and ending up using heroine and coke, well bettter to educate them , sky123.

You think ,that I try to present myself as a very somewhat educated person. This is not true, though. Just saying.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Guitarist and Vocals do not know what they do. They have talents to sing and to play music. That is all they want.And many like the fame and money. They have no evil intentions...well most of them.

They however have contracts with recording studios... But, I will not go conscpiracy theory now.

My brother was a guitarist, I also have a very good friend who is a guitarist. They were/are not evil and did/do not channel evil. I know the good. Do you know any guitarists personally?

I agree re some may use rock music to promote evil but trying to tarnish rock music across the board as evil is misinformed imo. Evil can be channeled through lots of means and kinds of music, it's usually where you least expect and not in the obvious. Each individual piece of music needs to be listened to. Have you the name of the band you mentioned?

Artists can be rock musicians. Not doing it for fame or fortune. They'd do it just because.
Old 14-05-2019, 08:01 AM
Master
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_82Dtdjf8mQ

Light years - Pearl Jam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bwsHdk6YhQ
Old 14-05-2019, 08:08 AM
Master
Just had a thought. Maybe it's the listener that decides or coverts it into evil or not.
Old 14-05-2019, 08:14 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
My brother was a guitarist, I also have a very good friend who is a guitarist. They were/are not evil and did/do not channel evil. I know the good. Do you know any guitarists personally?

I agree re some may use rock music to promote evil but trying to tarnish rock music across the board as evil is misinformed imo. Evil can be channeled through lots of means and kinds of music, it's usually where you least expect and not in the obvious. Each individual piece of music needs to be listened to. Have you the name of the band you mentioned?

Artists can be rock musicians. Not doing it for fame or fortune. They'd do it just because.

I didn't express myself. I said , that the rock music that is recorded in mainstream recirding studios, that is intented to be played on Mtv, VH1 and others. The players and the singers rarely are the ones ,who write the music and lyrics.They just play with no bad intentions. But the writers of music have signed a contract to represent a particular studio, and thei inspiration doesnt comes out of itself . It comes from tge ones that own the studio.

There are many talents across the globe who play beautifuully, but in order to be played on TV , you have to play their music, because it is a private media. It shows only what it want to show.

The guitar can be used to heal sicknesses. I am sure that your brother is not evil person and i hacen't said that he did bad music.

If however he agrees to record in a "Virginia Records" studiio, then he plays the musuc of a psychopats That is what I saidd.
Old 14-05-2019, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Just had a thought. Maybe it's the listener that decides or coverts it into evil or not.

Exactly, so true

If you see evil all around, you will definitely find it in places others don't.
Old 14-05-2019, 08:17 AM
Master
Quote:
I didn't express myself. I said , that the rock music that is recorded in mainstream recirding studios, that is intented to be played on Mtv, VH1 and others. The players and the singers rarely are the ones ,who write the music and lyrics.They just play with no bad intentions. But the writers of music have signed a contract to represent a particular studio, and thei inspiration doesnt comes out of itself . It comes from tge ones that own the studio.

There are many talents across the globe who play beautifuully, but in order to be played on TV , you have to play their music, because it is a private media. It shows only what it want to show.

The guitar can be used to heal sicknesses. I am sure that your brother is not evil person and i hacen't said that he did bad music.

If however he agrees to record in a "Virginia Records" studiio, then he plays the musuc of a psychopats That is what I saidd.

" however he agrees to record in a "Virginia Records" studiio, then he plays the musuc of a psychopats That is what I saidd."

No even worth answering....
Old 14-05-2019, 08:21 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
" however he agrees to record in a "Virginia Records" studiio, then he plays the musuc of a psychopats That is what I saidd."

No even worth answering....

But you answered anyway, mate.
Old 14-05-2019, 08:29 AM
Knower
A sheep tried to tell the other sheeps why their gods provide healthcare, food ,warmth and water to them. The sheep got mocked for disturbing the peace of the fellow sheeps. They beat the **** out of her.