Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
Xan... I am well aware of how death can affect people who have lost loved ones. As my post was addressed to deepsea, I fail to see the purpose of you directing your comment towards me. Perhaps you could enlighten me as to where you assume I was acting in a disrespectful manner to deepsea, or, any other person reading this thread?

Skye... I'm sorry you took my comment personally, as that was not my intention at all.

You said, "Some people consider it disrespectful when we do this..." and I was commenting about why those some or many people may see it this way.

Xan

Old 18-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Skye... I'm sorry you took my comment personally, as that was not my intention at all.

You said, "Some people consider it disrespectful when we do this..." and I was commenting about why those some or many people may see it this way.

Xan

I did misunderstand your post Xan. Thank you for clarifying this for me. I know this can often happen on forums, and I apologise.